Geographic location:Northeast of Xuanwu District, Nanjing
Famous scenery:Ming Xiaoling Mausoleum, Sun Yat-sen Mausoleum, Sun Quan Tomb, Meiling Palace, Linggu Temple, Meihua Mountain, Liuhui Mountain
Suitable for the play season:Spring and Autumn
Zhongshan Scenic Area is located in Zijin Mountain, Xuanwu District, Nanjing, referred to as Zhongshan Scenic Area. It is a famous scenic spot in China, the first batch of national-level scenic spots, the first batch of national 5A-level tourist attractions, national forest parks, national civilization scenic spots, China’s tourist destination is forty.
Zhongshan Scenic Area is centered on the Sun Yat-sen Mausoleum, with Ming Xiaoling Mausoleum and Linggu Temple as the center. There are more than 200 places of interest and monuments, and 84 places to visit. Among them, there are 1 world cultural heritage, 15 national key cultural relics protection units, and 31 cultural relics protection units and municipal cultural relics protection units in Jiangsu Province. The scenery is divided into five parts: Ming Xiaoling Scenic Area, Zhongshan Mountain Scenic Area, Linggu Scenic Area, Toutuoling Scenic Area and other scenic spots.
Zhongshan is often surrounded by purple clouds on the top of the mountain, also known as the Purple Mountain. Zhongshan and Houhu are in harmony, laying a foundation in Nanjing. In the meantime, the dragons and tigers, the mountains and rivers, and the forests are all in one, which can be described as the human landscape of Nanjing. Therefore, Zhuge Liang has the praise of “Zhongshan Longyan, Stone Tiger, and the house of this emperor.”
With the trend of “Dragons”, Zhongshan stands on the bank of the Yangtze River, drinking and smog, and after thousands of years of lush greenery, the number of kings and heroes and heroes and pines, and multiculturalism and several kinds of heavenly work are outstanding in the mountains. Among them, the Six dynasty culture, the Ming dynasty culture, the Republican culture, the landscape culture, the ecological leisure culture, and the Buddhist culture series are among the mountains. It is the “first mountain of humanity in the Chinese city”.
History and culture
Zhongshan has a majestic weather and a superior terrain. Since ancient times, it has been in harmony with the ups and downs of Nanjing.
The major changes and developments in the political, economic, military, and cultural aspects of the ancient capital of Nanjing have left almost a rich accumulation in the area of Zhongshan, and they have carved a clear mark.
Since the first emperor of the Six Dynasties, Emperor Dongwu, Sun Quan began to become the emperor’s mausoleum and the place where the heroes were buried. Since the beginning of the Six Dynasties, Zhongshan has been a Buddhist resort in Jiangdong. From the Six Dynasties to the modern times, Zhongshan is a military. Throughout the ages, how many scholars and literati have traveled to Zhongshan, leaving a poetic chapter of the population; especially during the Revolution of 1911 led by the Taiping Heavenly Kingdom led by the peasant uprising leader Hong Xiuquan and the great pioneer of China’s democratic revolution, Dr. Sun Yat-sen. The tragic and fierce battle started in Zhongshan, and many heroes struggled in the blood of Zhongshan.
Zhongshan has many cultural landscapes. It has a collection of fascinating scenes, and it is scattered and scattered in the pines and cypresses.
Zhongshan is the pride of Nanjing, the ancient capital, and the holy land of Nanjing, the ancient capital.
The scenery of Zhongshan Mountain is the most important of Mr. Sun Yat-sen’s mausoleum and its affiliated memorial complex. Sun Yat-sen Mausoleum is located on the southern slope of Zhongmao Mountain in Zijin Mountain. It is surrounded by Pingyu Wanli and has a thousand cliffs. It is designed by famous Chinese architect Lu Yanzhi. It blends the essence of ancient Chinese and Western architecture, solemn and simple, and innovative. The overall cemetery is in the form of a “alarm shape”, which means the meaning of “making the world a way”.
The construction of the mausoleum broke ground in January 1926 and went to the Feng’an Grand Ceremony on June 1, 1929. The main project lasted more than three years. By 1931, the entire mausoleum project was completed.
The main building surrounding the Mausoleum of the Sun Yat-sen has a series of commemorative buildings, such as the Yong Mu Temple built on the back of the mausoleum for the sake of the family members of Sun Yat-sen, the Feng An Memorial Hall that stores the commemorative items of the Feng’an Grand Ceremony, and Baoding, Music Station and Liu Hui Yang Guanting, Guanghua Pavilion, Xingjian Pavilion, and Tibetan Classical Building were all donated by people from all walks of life and overseas Chinese to remember Mr. Sun Yat-sen.
In order to commemorate Mr. Sun Yat-sen, the Zhongshan Botanical Garden and the cemetery greenhouse, which are well-known at home and abroad, have been established in the Sun Yat-sen Park.
On both sides of the Sun Yat-sen Mausoleum, there are some people who have been sleeping in the period of the modern democratic revolution, such as the close comrades of Mr. Sun Yat-sen and the Kuomintang politicians.
In 1928, the National Government of the Republic of China decided to rebuild the National Revolutionary Army Memorial Cemetery at the Linggu Temple site on the eastern side of the Sun Yat-sen Mausoleum, and to build a memorial archway, a memorial hall and a memorial tower.
In the memorial hall reconstructed from the Wuliang Temple of Linggu Temple, the name of the name of the fallen soldiers of the Northern Expedition and the Anti-Japanese War was engraved. According to the plan, there were 10 monuments and more than 33,000 names.
In the north of Zhongshan, there is also a solemn air martyrs cemetery. The tombstone is engraved with 3,306 names of Chinese, American, and Soviet martyrs who died for the fight against Japan.
Before and after the architectural complex of the Sun Yat-sen Mausoleum, it is the Ming Xiaoling Building Complex. Ming Xiaoling Mausoleum is the tomb of the founding emperor Zhu Yuanzhang and Ma Queen of the Ming Dynasty. The cemetery covers a large area, and the tomb is 22.5 kilometers long. From Xiamafang to Dulongyubao City, the depth is 2.5 kilometers, which is the largest in the Ming Dynasty.
The entire building complex is divided into two parts: starting from Xiemafang, passing the forbidden monument, Shenlieshan monument, Dajinmen, Shengong Shengde monument pavilion, Yuhe Bridge, Shixiangsheng, Shiwangzhu, Shi Wenzhong to Xingxingmen, is filial piety The mausole leads part of the Shinto.
After the Xingxing Gate was folded to the northeast, it entered the main building of the cemetery, followed by Jinshui Bridge, Wenwu Fangmen, Xiaolingmen, Xiaoling Temple, Neihongmen, Fangcheng Minglou, and then to Baocheng.
The underground palace is located under the treasure city. The Shinto Mausoleum has a length of 2,400 meters, and its twists and turns are deep. The middle turn is the Meihua Mountain where Sun Quan’s tomb is located. The Shinto bypasses the foothills and is S-shaped. It is different from the open Shinto system in front of the imperial tombs.
Although the Ming Xiaoling ground wood structure buildings are all destroyed in the military, the overall layout is magnificent, the surviving buildings are majestic, the stone carvings are carved, the patterns are clear, and the skills are superb. In particular, the Ming Taizu and Ma Mausoleum burial chambers, which have not yet been discovered, have been more mysterious in the past few hundred years, such as the burial of Zhu Yuanzhang and the coffins of 13 city gates in Nanjing. The Ming Taizu Zhu Yuanzhang personally selected the place to build a large-scale Ming Xiaoling Mausoleum in the Yangshan Zhiyang, and also formed a “mountain” for the founding heroes who followed him in the battlefield and founded the foundation. The layout of the external peaks of the courtiers.
The history book records the burial of more than 10 people in the Ming Dynasty, the monument to the founding of the country, the monumental arbor, the Vedic. To this day, the tombs of Zhongshan Wang Xuda, Kaiping Wang Changyuchun, Qiyang Wang Li Wenzhong, Jiang Guogong Wu Liang, Hai Guogong Wu Yi, and Qi Guogong Qiu Cheng are well preserved. Stone beasts are scattered, Weng Zhongchao Chen.
In the scenery of Zhongshan, the oldest building is the Buddhist temple. During the Six Dynasties period, more than 70 temples of Zhongshan Temple, the Fan Palace, the temples, and the sound of Zhong Rong, “how many buildings are in the rain.” The vicissitudes of the years have been revived in the past, and only the Lingu Temple in the mountains has been scaled up to now. In particular, the infinite temple in the Linggu Temple is tall and tall, and it is made of bricks. It is not called the nailed wood. It is also called the Liangliang Temple. It is the earliest and largest in the same kind of existing buildings in China.
The rest of the temples in Zhongshan are mostly abandoned. For example, the Great Ai Jing Temple built in the first year of Emperor Wu of Emperor Wu of the Liang Dynasty (520 years) is the most magnificent. The Emperor Wu of the Wu Emperor Xiao Yan once visited the poem, Zhao Ming and his son Xiao Tong. The temple was destroyed in the war and it still shows its ruins. Existing religious buildings in Zhongshan, such as Wuliang Hall, Baogong Tower, Zhigong Temple, Dinglin Temple, etc., are important historical relics, only many future generations are rebuilt. However, between the top of the mountain or the middle of the valley, when you see the remains of the ancient temple, the ancient temple waste site, the six-view Zhongshan Temple, the full scene, can be seen.
The remains of Zhongshan culture are also quite distinctive. As far as the inscriptions are concerned, the great painter Wu Daozi of the Tang Dynasty paints, the great poet Li Bai likes the praises of the great calligrapher Yan Zhenqing, and the poetry monk like the monument, which is known as the “three monuments”, is famous, the original Jianzhong The mountain is alone, and the Linggu Temple is moved to this site. The Yangshan monument near the Tomb Village, which was ordered by Ming Chengzu Zhu Xi, was originally intended to be used as a monument to engrave the monument of Xiaoling Shengong. The monument, the body of the monument and the monument are huge, with a height of 73 meters and a total weight of 1 50,000 tons, called “the peerless monument.”
On the third peak of Zhongshan, China has built its first modern observatory, and preserves precious cultural relics such as funeral, syllabus, celestial sphere and guise. It is the oldest astronomical instrument in the world. In addition, the peak of the North of Zhongshan, the Zhaoshan Ming Dynasty reading platform, the famous patriotic poet of the Southern Song Dynasty, Lu Youyu, the mid-stream of the Zhongshan Dinglin Temple, the inscription on the cliff, the Taoist realm of the Ming Dynasty, the “Thirty-one Days of Heaven”, etc. A rich cultural atmosphere.
Nanjing is a famous ancient capital and a famous historical and cultural city in China. In its history of more than 2,600 years of construction, especially in the six golden periods of the six dynasties, the early Ming Dynasty and the modern times, it remained in Zhongshan. Historical sites and memorial buildings are also the most concentrated in these three periods. The scenery of Zhongshan is a testimony to the long history of Nanjing.
Located in the east of Nanjing, Zhongshan is known as one of the “Four Famous Mountains in the South of the Yangtze River” and has the reputation of “Zhongshan Longjing”. The scenic area covers an area of 45 square kilometers. During the period, the mountains, water, city and forest are integrated. The natural landscape is rich and beautiful, and the cultural heritage is profound. The three core scenic spots of Sun Yat-sen, Linggu Temple and Ming Xiaoling are distributed with more than 200 places of interest. Among them, there are 1 World Cultural Heritage, 15 national key cultural relics protection units, and 31 provincial and municipal cultural relics protection units, which have won the title of “National Key Scenic Spots” and “National AAAAA Grade Scenic Spots”.
The Zhongshan Mountain is 7 kilometers long from east to west, 3 kilometers wide from north to south, and 30 kilometers from Zhou, and is the highest peak of the Ningzhen Mountains in the southern part of the Maoshan Mountains in southern Jiangsu. The mountain is generally curved, with the central part protruding to the north; the eastern part extends to the southeast, ending in the area of Maqun and Qilinmen; the west part goes west, enters the city near the Taipingmen, and rises to Fugui Mountain, Mount Zhoushan and Jilong Mountain. . The mountain is like a dragon, so it is called “Zhongshan Dragonfly”.
There are three peaks in Zhongshan, which are in the shape of a pen. The main peak is in the north. It is called North Peak, with an elevation of 448.9 meters, which is the highest peak of the Ningzhen Mountains. The second peak in the southeast is Xiaomao Mountain. The third peak is in the west, called Tianbao Mountain. The mountains and rivers meet and there are many lakes. The Xuanwu Lake in the north, the Zixia Lake in the south of the mountain, the Yanque Lake and the Penghu Lake are particularly famous.
Ming Xiaoling Scenic Area
The Ming Xiaoling Mausoleum was the tomb of the founding emperor of the Ming Dynasty, Zhu Yuanzhang and Empress Ma. The emperor was named Xiao Xiao, hence the name Xiaoling. As the head of the Ming Dynasty in China, the Ming Xiaoling Mausoleum is magnificent and represents the highest achievement of architecture and stone carving art in the early Ming Dynasty. It directly influenced the shape of the emperor’s mausoleum of the Ming and Qing Dynasties for more than 500 years. It was distributed in Beijing, Hubei, Liaoning according to historical process. The emperors’ tombs of the Ming and Qing Dynasties in Hebei and other places were built according to the regulations and patterns of the Ming Xiaoling Mausoleum in Nanjing. They have a special status in the history of the development of the Chinese Mausoleum. Therefore, they have the reputation of “the first mausoleum of the Ming and Qing Dynasties”.
Ming Xiaoling Mausole is located in the south of Zijin Mountain in Nanjing, under the foot of Mount Everest, adjacent to the Sun Yat-sen Mausoleum in the east and Meihua Mountain in the south. It is the largest imperial tomb in Nanjing and one of the largest imperial mausoleums in ancient China. In the 27th session of the UNESCO World Heritage Committee in 2003, it was decided in July 2003 to be selected as a World Cultural Heritage.
Xiamafang is the landmark building at the entrance of Ming Xiaoling Mausoleum. It is a two-column cupola stone archway. It is 9 meters high and 6 meters wide. It is engraved with six characters of “the officials of the divisions”. That is to say, officials at all levels of civil and military must go to this place to maintain the solemnity of the mausoleum and respect for the mausoleum. The offenders are disrespectful.
Xiamafang is located in Hongwu for 26 years, in 1393 AD. The archway has a stalwart shape, fine carving and fair book. It is the finest stone carving architecture in the early Ming Dynasty. Xiamafang is part of the Ming Xiaoling Mausoleum. In 2007, the Nanjing Municipal People’s Government built the Xiemafang Ruins Park. All the Wenwu, which is related to Xiamafang, gathered here. After many years of interruption, the Xiemafang to Dajinmen Shinto was restored again, ensuring Ming Xiao. The integrity and authenticity of the mausoleum.
Meihua Mountain is located in the south of Zijin Mountain outside Nanjing Zhongshan Gate. Nanjing Zhimei began in the Six Dynasties and has a history of more than 1,500 years. Meihuashan Meiyuan was founded in 1929. The area of planting plum is more than 1,533 mu, and there are more than 13,000 plum trees of nearly 400 varieties. It is called “the first Meishan in the world” and “the first plum blossom mountain in China”, and Shanghai Dianshan Humei Garden, Wuxi Meiyuan and Wuhan East Lake Moshan Meiyuan are also known as “China’s Four Major Plum Gardens”, ranking first in the four major plum gardens.
Nanjing Meihuashan Meiyuan is famous for its unique variety. Visitors who come to enjoy the plums are shoulder-to-shoulder. The high tide season is more than 100,000 every day. Nanjing Meihua Mountain attracts more and more tourists from home and abroad with its unique natural and humanistic advantages. National Plum Culture Center.
The Ming Dynasty Xiaoling Mausoleum is known as the Sifang City. It is the largest example of the same type of building in the Ming and Qing Dynasties. The Sifang City Minglou is the symbolic tower of the Xiaoling underground palace city, with a ramp in the middle. You can climb the bright building through the ramp.
The roof of the Ming House has been destroyed and there are only four walls. There is a stone monument standing on the shell of the turtle, which is 8.78 meters high. The inscription was written by Zhu Xi, with 2746 words, detailing the merits of Ming Taizu. The monument and the monument are magnificently carved.
Shixiang Road is located in the Ming Xiaoling Mausoleum. There are 12 pairs of 6 kinds of stone beasts on both sides of the first half, followed by lions, donkeys, camels, elephants, unicorns and horses. Each of them is 4, two standing and two bedrooms. At the end of the stone beast, a pair of stone-looking pillars (also known as Hua Watch) will be turned to the north, and the stone body of Weng Zhong will be eight, and the four military officers of Wenchen will be next to each other. The Xiaoling stone people and stone beasts are carved from the whole stone. The volume is tall and vivid, and it is a classic in the Ming Dynasty.
Tomb of Sun Quan
There is a mound in front of the Ming Xiaoling Mausoleum, formerly known as Sun Linggang. It is the burial place of Sun Quan of the Great Emperor of the Three Kingdoms and the earliest tomb of the Six Dynasties in Nanjing. Sun Linggang was also buried with Mrs. Sun Quan’s wife and his wife, Pan, and Xuan Ming’s son Sun Deng was also buried near Sun Ling.
When Zhu Yuanzhang built Xiaoling Mausoleum in the early Ming Dynasty, Li Xin, the governor of the Chinese military, who presided over the Jianling project, suggested to Zhu Yuanzhang that Sun Yuan’s tomb should be removed. Zhu Yuanzhang said: “Sun Quan is also a hero, keep watching me!” At the time of Xiaoling, only Shi Qilin in front of Sun Quanling was moved to another place, and Sun Ling was still preserved intact.
Ming Dongling is located in the south of Zijin Mountain in Nanjing, and the east of Ming Xiaoling. The overall layout is similar to that of Ming Xiaoling Mausoleum, but it is small in scale. It consists of architectural elements such as the mausoleum, the mausoleum gate, the front door of the temple, the temple and the treasure. The main building is distributed on a north-south axis. There are many sites such as the base of the front gate of Ming Tomb, the drainage facilities and the base of the Moon Palace.
The front of the mausoleum in front of the mausoleum has a turtle-shaped front and a special shape. It is the only layout of the Mausoleum that was known throughout the country before 2014. The Dongling Archaeological Survey did not find separate Shinto stone carvings and royal bridges. This shows that Dongling and Xiaoling share a main Shinto. This layout feature of Xiaoling created the system shared by the first generation of the emperor’s mausoleum for the descendants of later generations, and was inherited by the Ming Dynasty Ming Tombs.
Zixia Lake is located in the northeast of Ming Xiaoling Mausoleum. It is an artificial water storage lake hidden deep in the mountains and forests. It is named after its connection with Zixia Cave. Built in the mid-1930s, it was donated by the patriotic overseas Chinese Hu Wenhu to gather the springs of Zhongshan. The area is about 50,000 square meters, the lake is clear, the surrounding forest is full of trees, the mountains are green and beautiful, and the scenery is beautiful. It has the reputation of “the pearl of Linhaizhong” and “the first pollution-free lake in Nanjing”. It has become a tourist destination for people to take a cool summer in 2015.
Zhengqi Pavilion is located on the east bank of Zixia Lake, in front of Zixia Cave, between Sun Yat-sen Mausoleum and Ming Xiaoling Mausoleum. The pavilion is a square pavilion, with heavy flying angles, blue glazed tiles on the roof, Suzhou granite foundation, red columns, painted top beams, and splendid. In the center of the pavilion behind the pavilion, a piece of inscription “Zhengqi Pavilion” is inlaid in the center of the earth wall. The inscription is written for Sun Ke. The original “Zhengqi Pavilion” was written by Chiang Kai-shek, and he wrote a copy of the book, and the “Lianqi Yuanlian Zhonglie Tower” (Zhongli Tower refers to the Memorial Tower), and the “Zixia Covered Baozhu Peak” (specified Xiaoling Baoding Dulongyi played Everest, the last paragraph “September 36th of the Republic of China”, the next paragraph “Jiang Zhongzheng”.)
Yan Zhenqing Beilin
Yan Zhenqing Beilin is located in Nanxun Forest, Zijin Mountain, Nanjing. It is jointly built by Sun Yat-sen Mausoleum, Yan Zhenqing Painting Institute and Tokyo Chinese Calligraphy Research Association. It covers an area of 2,500 square meters and has nearly 100 monuments. Some are famous calligraphers such as Lin Sanzhi and Hu Xiaoshi. Everyone writes, and some are famous Japanese calligraphy. The whole monument forest is like the architectural style of the Tang Dynasty. It is solemn and simple, elegant and graceful.
The underwater world
Nanjing Underwater World, built by Singapore Investment and Sun Yat-sen Mausoleum Authority, is located beside the Meihua Mountain in the beautiful Zhongshan Mausoleum of Nanjing. It is a large-scale marine life display project integrating science education and entertainment. The investment is about 200 million yuan, covering an area of 32,000 square meters and a building area of over 10,000 square meters. The undersea tunnel, 74 meters in length, 180 degrees of surrounded by acrylic glass allows you to enjoy the vastness of the ocean. Submarine theater is the second classroom for tourists to understand the ocean and learn to protect the ocean.
Zhongshan Mausoleum Scenic Area
Dr. Sun Yat-sen is the tomb of Mr. Sun Yat-sen, the founder of the Chinese Kuomintang and the Republic of China, and the pioneer of the democratic revolution. In 1961, it became the first national key cultural relics protection unit. In 2007, it became the first national AAAAA-level tourist scenic spot.
The Sun Yat-sen Mausoleum is adjacent to Cangwu Pingchuan, after the tour of Bixi, the magnificent weather, music stations, Guanghua Pavilion, Liuhui Pavilion, Yangshu Pavilion, Zangjing Building, Xingjian Pavilion, Yongfeng Society, Zhongshan Academy and other monumental buildings. Surrounded by mausoleums, the stars form the main landscape of the Sun Yat-Sen Mausoleum, and are masterpieces of famous architects with high artistic value. The buildings have achieved excellent results in the combination of form, color, material performance and detail treatment. The harmony of color tone enhances the solemn atmosphere. It has both profound meaning and grandeur. It is known as “China.” The first tomb in the history of modern architecture.”
Sun Yat-sen’s Music Station is located in the southeast of Nanjing Sun Yat-sen Square. Built between 1932 and 1933, it covers an area of 4,200 square meters and was designed by Yang Tingbao. It was built in the autumn of 1932 and was completed in August 1933. The music station is a supporting project of Sun Yat-sen Mausoleum. It is mainly used to commemorate the music performances and assembly speeches of Mr. Sun Yat-sen’s ceremony.
The music stand is a reinforced concrete structure with a semicircular plane. The center of the circle is the stage, and the wall behind it is built with the same principle as the echo wall of Beijing to collect sound waves. There is a crescent-shaped lotus pond in front of the platform, and there is Fuquan at the bottom of the pool. In front of the pool is a semi-circular lawn, where the audience can enjoy singing and dancing, and can accommodate 3,000 spectators. Surrounded by lawns and surrounded by cement corridors, the corridors are supported by wisteria and other flowers and trees, which is a good place for tourists to rest and cool. There are many white pigeons on the music station, and you can buy these cute pigeons at the music station.
The Huihui Pavilion, also known as Shuiyu Pavilion, is a beautiful scenic spot in the Zhongshan Scenic Area of Nanjing. It is located in the Sun Yat-sen Mausoleum, south of the Sun Yat-sen Mausoleum to Linggu Temple Highway. It is 14 meters long and 10 meters wide. The top is milky white glazed tile and red column. The third is facing water, the water is like a mirror, and it reflects the water. It has no fun.
The location of the Huihui plaque was originally a ditch through which the rainwater of Zijin Mountain flows. It is called Erdaogou. After the completion of the Sun Yat-sen Mausoleum, Lin Sen, who was the chairman of the cemetery garden design committee, believed that the mountain cemetery area lacked water features. He saw that the mountain ridge was deep and the environment was beautiful. After renovation, the lake was filled with water. Sun Yat-sen Mausoleum adds color.
Lin Sen personally planned to widen the road leading to Linggu Temple and dig a pond in each of the north and south of the road. The Beitang is smaller and covers an area of two acres. Nantang is larger, more than 20 acres, named For the stream lake. At the exit of the pond, a dam is built. When the rainwater is flooding, the water will flood the dam. When the drought is over, the pond will not dry up, so that the pond will maintain a certain water level all the year round. Planting flowers and trees around the pond and planting water lilies in the pond have become a beautiful scenic spot in the Sun Yat-sen Mausoleum.
Meiling Palace is located on Xiaohong Mountain, 200 meters east of Sifang City, Xuanwu District, Nanjing. It is a national key cultural relics protection unit. The official name is “the official residence of the National Government”. It is also called “Little Red” because it is located in Xiaohong Mountain. Mountain official residence.” Meiling Palace is a two-story building. Cars can be reached directly along the mountain road, surrounded by trees and flowers.
The Meiling Palace was built in 1931 and completed in 1933. It was originally designated as the residence of the President of the National Government and later changed to the lounge of a senior official of the Mausoleum of Sun Yat-sen. In 1947, after the National Government moved back to Chongqing from Chongqing, it was the official residence of Chiang Kai-shek. Because Chiang Kai-shek and Song Meiling came here for rest and vacation, it was called Meiling Palace. Chiang Kai-shek has repeatedly received foreign guests here. The east head is Song Meiling’s bedroom, and the interior furnishings are as old-fashioned as the old-fashioned sights.
Founded in 1933, Yongfeng Society is located in Zijin Mountain, Nanjing. It was donated by the Central Army Military Academy and destroyed during the Anti-Japanese War. In 1993, the management department rebuilt according to the original appearance, the red pillar white wall and the top were shed-style. The original black tile roof was changed to blue glazed tile to achieve the same color as the Sun Yat-sen Mausoleum.
Xingjian Pavilion is located beside the southwestern road of Nanjing Sun Yat-sen Mausoleum, where the Sun Yat-sen Mausoleum and Mingling Road meet, so that visitors to Fuling can stop. The rowing pavilion of the red pillar blue tile is particularly striking between the trees.
The Zhongshan Mausoleum Jianting was built in April 1931 by the Guangzhou Municipal Government with a donation of 10,000 yuan. It was designed by the famous architect Zhao Rong. The line pavilion is square, with a side length of 9.3 meters and a height of 12 meters. It has a light top and a blue glazed tile. It has a beautiful appearance and is practical and practical. Each corner of the pavilion has 4 pillars and 4 corners with common pillars, all decorated with red lacquer. The Jianting Pavilion is constructed of reinforced concrete and has a beautiful appearance and is sturdy and practical. The pavilion’s inner beam, forehead, algae, and jidu are decorated with painted, and the tops of the two pavilions are covered with blue glazed tiles. The line pavilion in the green grove is just like a colorful pearl, shining and shining. Around the Jianting Pavilion, there is a cement railing, which is 40 cm high and can be used by tourists. The word “Xing Jian” comes from the “Book of Changes” “Tian Xingjian, the gentleman is self-improving; the terrain is Kun, the gentleman carries the virtues.”
Xiao Jing Ding
Xiaojing Ding is 4.3 meters high and weighs 10,000 pounds. On the wall, “Zhi Renyong” is cast, and a hexagonal bronze medal is built in it. The full text of the “Xiao Jing” written by the mother of the Kuomintang veteran Dai Jitao. Xiao Jing Ding was built by Jinling Arsenal in 1932. The Kuomintang veteran and the president of Zhongshan University Dai Jitao donated money from teachers and students of National Sun Yat-Sen University. Xiao Jing Ding is currently on display in the Zhongshan Scenic Area of Zhongshan Scenic Area.
Sun Yat-sen Mausoleum Gate
The plan of the Sun Yat-sen Mausoleum is rectangular, 27 meters wide, 16.5 meters high and 8.8 meters deep. There are three arches, each with a copper door that is opposite. The banner of the middle gate is engraved with the four words of Sun Yat-sen’s handwritten book “The world is for the public.” There is also a pair of stone lions on both sides of the entrance to Lingmen about 3 meters high. Behind the Lingmen Gate is a tablet pavilion. The pavilion is neutral with a granite monument of up to 9 meters. It is engraved on the book of Tan Yanxuan. “The Chinese Nationalist Party, the Prime Minister of the Republic of China, Mr. Sun, on June 1, 18th, the Republic of China,” .
Tibetan Buddhist Scriptures
The Sun Yat-sen Memorial Hall, formerly known as the Zangjing Building, is located in the dense forest between the Sun Yat-sen Mausoleum and the Linggu Temple. It is a classical building resembling the Qing Dynasty Lama Temple. The building was built by General Feng Yuxiang through the Chinese Buddhist Association in November 1934. It was named after the collection of Sun Yat-sen’s “Three People’s Principles” and other classic works. There are mainly main buildings, boudoirs and monuments.
The main building is a palace-style building, divided into three floors, 20.8 meters high. The ground floor is a lecture hall and has a mezzanine floor; the second floor is the Tibetan scriptures, reading and research room; the third floor is the Tibetan scripture room. The top is covered with green glazed tiles, the ridge is yellow glazed tile, the center of the ridge is decorated with a copper back cover, and the beams, columns and forehead are decorated with painted. In the building, there are precious historical materials such as the classic works of Mr. Sun Yat-sen and the photos of Feng’an.
On the flower bed in the middle of the square in front of the building, there is a bronze statue of Mr. Sun Yat-sen, who is 2.6 meters high. There is a 125-meter-long monument on the back of the building. There are 138 pieces of stone on both sides of the monument. The full text of Sun Yat-sen’s “Three People’s Principles” is engraved with a total of 155,000 words. The Kuomintang veterans Zhang Naigong and Zheng Hongnian have 14 books. In December 1937, the building was severely damaged by Japanese artillery fires invading China. In 1982, the Nanjing Municipal People’s Government allocated funds to repair the main building of the Tibetan Buddhist Scriptures. In 1989, it was renovated and restored to the monument, and the inscriptions were destroyed. The Sun Yat-sen Memorial Hall was established in the Tibetan Buddhist Temple Management Office. On the second floor, more than 430 photos, objects and charts of Mr. Sun Yat-sen’s revolutionary activities were exhibited.
Toutuoling Scenic Area
Toutuoling is located in the main peak of Nanjing Zijin Mountain. There are many scenic spots in the scenic area and many historical sites in the Six Dynasties. The development and construction in 2010 include: Baiyunting, Baiyunquan Tea House (Ziyunxuan), Liujidong, Yirenquan name Tallinn, Dongcui Pavilion, Qinqin Stone, Heilongtan, Shanxiaoting, Yingchaojing, Cliff Stone, Yong Mujing, the political platform, the observatory, etc., the Zijin Mountain Sightseeing Cableway meets the needs of tourists to climb the wall to explore the ancient times.
Yongmuyu is located at the top of Xiaomao Mountain in the northeast of Zhongshan Mausoleum. It was built by the Sun Yat-Sen relatives during the construction of the Sun Yat-sen Mausoleum. It was built in the spring of 1929. Yong Mu is a Chinese courtyard style, the building is simple and elegant. The original building was destroyed during the Anti-Japanese War. In 1993, the management of the cemetery was rebuilt according to the original appearance, and the “Photograph of Sun Yat-sen’s Photo Exhibition” was displayed for visitors to see.
The Zhengzheng Pavilion is located on the east side of Yongmuyu. This was the place where Sunke was talking about politics and handling official duties when he was a father. The pavilion is an octagonal sky-shaped double-layer frame structure. Under the pavilion frame, the vine plant replaces the tent. Neutral stone table, stone bench in the week, cement pavement and concrete. Looking at the pavilion, you can enjoy the scenery of Zhongshan and send a grief.
Linggu Scenic Area
Linggu Temple is located at the southeast slope of Zijin Mountain in Nanjing, about 1.5 kilometers east of Sun Yat-sen Mausoleum. The first name of Linggu Temple is Kaishan Temple. It was built by Emperor Liang Wu of the Southern Dynasties to commemorate the famous monk Bao Zhi Zen Master. “Ming Taizu Zhu Yuanzhang personally gave the name “Linggu Temple” and sealed it as “the first Zen forest in the world.” In 1983, it was designated as a national key temple of Buddhism in the Han area, and it is an important attraction in the Zijin Mountain Scenic Area.
The Linggu Temple in 2014 was the National Revolutionary Army cemetery cemetery built in the original temple site in 1928. After the founding of the People’s Republic, it was renamed Linggu Park, but it is still called Linggu Temple. Linggu Temple is built in the 14th year of Ming Hongwu. It is made of masonry and is also known as the Wuliang Temple. It also has the Linggu Tower and the Three Monuments. The Xuanzang Memorial Hall is dedicated to the statue of Xuan Zang Master. Like the former Xuanzang Master’s top bone memorial tower, there is Xuanzang top bone relic.
Linggu Tower is the highest and most beautiful eight-sided and nine-storey pagoda in Nanjing. It is constructed of reinforced concrete and Suzhou Jinshan granite. The original name of the Linggu Tower is the Memorial Tower, which was built in 1931 and is an important part of the Memorial Corps cemetery complex. Designed by Mao Fei and Dong Dazhao, Linggu Tower is beautifully shaped, elegant and solemn, with ethnic style and characteristics, and is highly praised by people from all walks of life. According to the “Report of the Prime Minister’s Cemetery Management Committee”, after the Northern Expedition, the capital of Nanjing, and the completion of the unification, in 1928, the National Government “respected the former work, the triumphant was given to the doctrine, and the tragic person added a compassionate, but died. The soldiers were killed into sorrows, the bones were everywhere, and the loyalists were indifferent. It was intended to collect the bones of the fallen soldiers, build the cemetery, and comfort the soul.”
No beam temple
Linggu Temple Wuliang Temple is located in Linggu Park, Nanxun, Nanjing, and is the oldest and largest brick arch structure in China. It is a cultural relic protection unit in Jiangsu Province. Built in the 14th year of Hongwu (1381), it was originally the Wuliang Temple in Linggu Temple dedicated to the Buddha of the Immaculate Buddha. Because the whole building adopts the structure of brick arch vouchers and no wooden beams, it is also called “No Liang Temple”. The infinite temple is high in shape and is made of brickwork. It is not called the nailed wood. It is also called the Liangliang Temple. It is the earliest and largest in the same kind of existing buildings in China. In 1931 (21st year of the Republic of China), the National Government converted the Wuliang Temple into a ceremonial hall of the National Revolutionary Army cemetery, named “Zhengqitang”, and Wuliang Temple was now turned into the wax museum of the 1911 Revolution.
The Tomb of the Liang Dynasty named Bao Zhizhi – Baogong Tower, this is one of the few remains of the Baozhi monk who stayed in the world. There is a black stone tablet in the Zhigong Hall in front of the Baogong Tower. The monument is engraved with the image of the Taoist statue of the Taoist painter Wu Daozi and the great poet Li Bai. It was written by the famous calligrapher Yan Zhenqing of the Tang Dynasty. monument. Due to the destruction of the war, the third re-engrave of the Qing Dynasty, the upper part of the monument added the word “Qing Tu Guide”.
Guilin Stone House
Guilin Stone House is located in the south of Zijin Mountain in Nanjing. The Guilin Stone House was originally the villa of Linsen, the chairman of the National Government of the Republic of China. It was built in 1932 and donated by the Guangzhou Municipal Government. The stone house is divided into two floors, built with Qinglongshan stone, surrounded by osmanthus, hence the name Guilin stone house. There are 170 stone steps leading to the foot of the mountain in front of the house. There is a tiger-skin stone in the back of the house to prevent the torrents from falling. During the Anti-Japanese War, the stone house was blown up by the Japanese army and there was still a half-wall frame. Since Guilin Stone House has long since become a ruin, there has been little attention.
Tan Yanxi’s tomb
The tomb of Tan Yanxi is located on the northeast side of Linggu Temple, under the Shandong Mountain Peak. The cemetery was designed by Guan Yusheng and others. It covers an area of more than 300 acres and was completed in December 1932. The design changed the usual mausoleum to emphasize the symmetrical, stylized layout convention. Make full use of the natural conditions of the spring stone and the deep and beautiful scenery of Lin Biao, relying on the mountains to construct a tomb that is deep and tortuous, and cleverly arranged into a garden-style cemetery, which is very characteristic in the history of cemetery architecture.
Deng Yanda Tomb
Deng Yanda’s tomb is located beside Linggu Temple outside Nanjing’s Zhongshan Gate. The tomb is located in the south of the north. It is a cultural relics protection unit in Jiangsu Province. The Deng Yanda tomb cemetery is magnificent, with a total area of more than 5,000 square meters. The tomb is a circular flower bed, with an open green grass in front of the tomb, and a cross-shaped cement tunnel in the middle to divide the lawn symmetrically. On both sides of the ramp, there are evergreen trees such as cypress and cypress. The east and west sides of the grassland are built with reinforced concrete-cast flower porches, and the flower corridors extend to the front of the mausoleum. Wisteria is planted on both sides of the flower gallery, and a square pavilion is built in the flower gallery for visitors to rest.
Nanjing Deng Yanda Cemetery is located in the middle of the semi-circular “Luocheng” consisting of nine curved shapes. There is a wide ramp in front of the tomb, a wisteria-covered promenade, and a symmetrical four-shaped tomb pavilion for people who come to worship. The tomb is made of granite and cement and is hemispherical. It has a circumference of 29 meters and a height of about 4.5 meters. The top of the tomb is decorated with garlands. There is a granite tombstone in front of the tomb. The monument is engraved with moiré. There is a five-pointed star in the middle. The height of the monument is about 3 meters and the width is 1.2 meters. The front is 镌: “In November 1957, the tomb of Deng Yanda Martyrs, He Xiangning.” There is an altar in front of the monument, and a very delicate garland is placed on the altar. To show people’s grief and nostalgia for the pioneers.
Scenic spot tickets
Scenic Category: Nature Reserve
Ticket price: Partially free, coupon for 100 yuan
Best time: Nanjing has a subtropical monsoon climate with an annual average temperature of 15.3 °C, annual precipitation of 1106.5 mm, and a rainy season from mid-June to early July. Nanjing used to be called “fire stove”. The extreme maximum temperature in July-August is sometimes as high as 40°C, and is generally around 35°C. However, Nanjing is a national greening advanced city, and the urban greening rate is over 30%. More and more people. “Summer and hot winter” is a significant climate feature that Nanjing has more than any other city in the south of the Yangtze River. Usually, snow has the most chances in December. If you have a chance to encounter heavy snow in Nanjing, it is also fascinating, and the snow scene in Jiangnan is more charming and moving.