Geographic location:Dongting North Road, Yueyang, Hunan
Opening hours: 07:00~18:30
Suitable for the play season:May to October
Yueyang Tower is located on the west gate wall of the ancient city of Yueyang City, Hunan Province. It overlooks Dongting and looks at Junshan. It has a reputation of “Dongting Tianshui, Yueyang Tianxialou” since ancient times. It is also known as “Jiangnan III” with Wuhan Huanghe Building and Jiangxi Nanchang Tengwang Pavilion. Daming Building.” In January 1988, it was identified by the State Council as a national key cultural relics protection unit.
The main building of Yueyang Tower is 19.42 meters high, with a depth of 14.54 meters and a width of 17.42 meters. It is a three-storey, four-column, flying raft, helmet top and pure wood structure. The four Nanmu gold pillars in the building are directly connected to the top of the building. The surrounding is surrounded by corridors, plaques, plaques and plaques.
As the only ancient building in the three famous buildings, Yueyang Tower has its unique helmet-top structure, which reflects the clever wisdom and skillful design and skills of the ancient working people. The “Yueyang Tower” of Fan Zhongyan’s population in the Northern Song Dynasty made Yueyang Tower famous in the world.
Yueyang Tower was built around 220 AD. Its predecessor was passed down as the “Jianjun Building” of the Soochow General Lusu in the Three Kingdoms Period. It was called “Baling City Building” during the Western Jin and Southern and Northern Dynasties.
In the Southern Song Dynasty, Song Yuanjia three years (426), Zhongshu Shilang, the great poet Yan Yanzhi passed through Baling, and made the poem “The Shi’an County and the Zhang Xiangzhou Deng Baling City Building”. The poem contains the sentence “Qing Jing Yu Yue Yang”. The name of Yueyang was first seen in poetry.
After Li Bai’s poems in the Tang Dynasty, he was called “Yueyang Tower”. At this time, Baling City has been changed to Yueyang City, and the Baling City Building is also called Yueyang Tower.
In the fourth year of the Northern Song Dynasty (1044), Teng Zijing was shackled and served as the governor of Yuezhou. In the five years of the Northern Song Dynasty (1045), Teng Zijing rebuilt Yueyang Tower and planned to build a dynasty. In the first year of the Northern Song Dynasty Yuanfeng (1078), Yueyang Tower was destroyed by fire. In the second year of the Northern Song Dynasty Yuanfeng (1079), Yuezhou agent Zhizhou Army Zheng Minzhan rebuilt Yueyang Tower. In the eighth year of the Yuan Dynasty (1085), Meng Xia, Mi Fu wrote the “Yueyang Tower” as a gift to the book. During the Chongning Period of the Northern Song Dynasty (1102 ~ 1106), Yuezhou Zhizhou Army Sun Yan rebuilt Yueyang Tower.
In the first month of Jianyan three years (1129) in the Southern Song Dynasty, Yueyang Tower was damaged by the fire. In the fourth year of the Southern Song Dynasty (1198), Yueyang Tower was rebuilt. In the 17th year of the Jiading of the Southern Song Dynasty (1224), on June 21, the Yueyang Tower was destroyed by fire. In the 11th year of the Southern Song Dynasty (1251), Yueyang Tower was rebuilt.
During the Ming Xuande period to the orthodox three years (1426 ~ 1438) Ming Wei general Liu Yanzhen renovated Yueyang Tower. In the seventh year of Ming Chenghua (1472), the Wu Festival of Yuezhou Prefecture was rebuilt in Yueyang Building. Ming Jiajing two years (1523) Yuezhou prefects Han Shiying rebuilt Yueyang Tower, edited “Yueyanglou Poetry Collection”. Ming Jiajing six years (1527) in May flooding, Yueyang Tower column was broken by lightning. In the forty-three years of Ming Jiajing (1564), Li Linyang, the prefect of Yuezhou, repaired Yueyang Tower and made a re-editing of Yueyang Tower. In the first year of Minglongqing (1567), Yuezhou’s prefecture Li was gradually renovating the city and rebuilt Yueyang Tower.
Qing Shunzhi three years (1646) in September, Yueyang Tower was destroyed in the war. In the seventh year of Qing Shunzhi (1650), Li Ruoxing was rebuilt. It was a year and was destroyed by fire. In the second year of Emperor Kangxi of Qing Dynasty (1663), Yueyang Tower was rebuilt. In the spring of Emperor Kangxi’s 22nd year (1683), Yue Yu, the prefect of Yuezhou, and Zhao Shizhen of Baling County, advocated the reconstruction of Yueyang Tower. Qing Emperor Kangxi twenty-seven years (1688) Yuezhou fire, Yan Yan Yueyang Building. In the five years of Qing Emperor Qianlong (1740), the Governor of Huguang, the rudder of the rudder, was repaired by Yuezhou Fucheng and Yueyang Tower. In winter, Xinggong rebuilt Yueyang Tower and Chenghuang. The reconstructed Yueyang Tower has three floors and a hotel on the right side of the building. In the 7th year of Emperor Qianlong of the Qing Dynasty (1742), Yueyang Prefectural Huang Chuangdao repaired Yueyang Tower and donated the front hall of the hotel. The following year, the court of the Ministry of Justice, Zhang Zhaoshu, Fan Zhongyan, “Yueyang Tower” was placed in Louping. In the thirty-ninth year of the Qing Emperor Qianlong (1774), the Yuexian prefecture Lan Dixi and the Baling Zhixian Xiong Yu Award requested the repair of the Fucheng City. After the Hunan governor Liang Guozhi and so on, he performed the repair of the Fucheng City, Yueyang Tower and Wenxing Pavilion. In the forty years of Qing Emperor Qianlong (1775), the Baling County Xiongxian Xiongyan Awards undertook the Yueyang Tower, and on the right side of the building, the “Wangxiang Pavilion” was built, and the “Xianmei Pavilion” was reconstructed on the left side of the building.
After the reign of Emperor Guangxu in the first year of Qing Daoguang (1821), the new Zhifu Zhiqin continued to advise the donation of Yang Tingzhu and Yuezhou Zhifu, and rebuilt Yueyang Building. In the 9th year of Qing Daoguang (1829), Lun Zhan, the prefect of Xia Yuezhou, advised to donate Yueyang Tower and Xianmei Pavilion. In the 19th year of Daoguang (1839), Yuezhou agent of the prefecture of Yuezhou was reorganized to repair Yueyang Tower. And the construction of “Doum Court”. In the sixth year of Qing Tongzhi (1867), Zeng Guofan paid Yueka Tax to rehabilitate Yueyang Tower. The “Doum Court” was converted into the “Three Drunk Pavilion”. The text of He Shaoji’s “Lei Xianting” is suspended in the pavilion. In the 12th year of Tongzhi in Qing Dynasty (1873), Zhang Derong, the prefect of Yuezhou, advised to donate the foundation of Yueyang Building and at the same time to build the Hanting Pavilion. In the sixth year of Emperor Guangxu of Qing Dynasty (1880), Zhang Derong, the prefect of Yuezhou, rebuilt Yueyang Tower and moved the building east by more than six feet. In the twenty-third year of Qing Guangxu (1897), Huang Zunxian went to Yueyang Tower and made a poem on Shangyueyanglou. From the thirty-fourth year of the Guangxu reign of the Qing Dynasty to the four years of the Republic of China (1908 ~ 1915), the Japanese East Asian National Clerical Institute sent seven batches of trainees to visit Yueyang Tower, and recorded it in the “Zina Province Province”. Qing Xuantong three years (1911) Gan Xingdian led the army of seven or eight hundred people to occupy Yueyang Tower, and the residents of Yuezhou merchants wanted grain and silver. Tang Zhen, Song Shi Ben and Hunan Dudu Government Zhina Gan Xingdian.
In the 11th year of the Republic of China (1922), on July 27th, the Xiang Army entered Yueyang, and the Yueyang Tower and the Liangzhuzhu were mostly destroyed. In the 12th year of the Republic of China (1923), only the Yueyang Tower and the Half Street were still a little old. In the thirteenth year of the Republic of China (1924), on January 21, Ge Yinglong proposed to raise funds to rehabilitate Yueyang Tower. In the 22nd year of the Republic of China (1933), the Hunan Provincial Government allocated funds for re-cultivation. In the 23rd year of the Republic of China (1934), Yueyang Tower was rebuilt on February 17, and the inauguration ceremony was held. In the same year, Chiang Kai-shek sent “the middle of the column”, which was lost around 1949. He key book “Yueyang Tower” word, which was replaced in 1961.
In 1950, Yueyang County Government supplemented Yueyang Tower. On May 20, 1952, Li Dongting proposed to repair and set up a special person to manage. On June 9th, the plan to repair the Yueyang Tower Project was made. On December 18th, the Yueyang County Government submitted a documentary committee to the Wenyang Building. In September 1954, the Central Ministry of Culture instructed the renovation of Yueyang Tower that “the Ministry believes that the building is a famous monument and should be preserved.” On February 15, 1955, the provincial government allocated 10,000 yuan for the renovation of Yueyang Building. On July 24, 1956, Yueyang Tower was announced as a provincial cultural relics protection unit. In July 1958, the Yueyang Building Management Office was established.
In 1961, Guo Moruo’s book “Yueyang Tower” was written. In the spring of 1962, Zhu De wrote the name of “Huai Yu Pavilion”. In September 1966, the “Red Guards” went to Yueyang Tower to ask for the destruction of Zhang Zhong’s handwriting Fan Zhongyan’s “Yueyang Tower” carved screen, and the management staff subtly protected the carved screen. On December 18, 1969, Ye Jianying visited Yueyang Tower to instruct the local government to protect the historic sites.
On September 1, 1972, the Hunan Provincial Revolutionary Committee re-released Yueyang Tower as a provincial key cultural relics protection unit. On October 17, 1975, the plan to renovate the three drunk pavilions with an all-wood structure was completed in September 1977. From May 1977 to May 1978, Xianmeiting was repaired.
In 1983, the State Council allocated a special fund for the overhaul of Yueyang Building, and the components were copied and updated according to the original. It lasted for ten months and preserved more than 55% of the original components. On the first floor of the Republic of China, three brick walls were added for the Ming and Qing styles of gold-carved doors and windows. The second floor is inlaid with the original calligraphy of the Qing Calligrapher Zhang Zhaoshu, “Yueyang Tower”. The third floor is inlaid with Mao Zedong’s book Du Fu’s “Deng Yueyang Tower” poetry screen. On May 1, 1984, the Yueyang Building was overhauled and opened to the public.
On January 11, 2001, Yueyang Tower Scenic Spot was rated as AAAA-level tourist area by China National Tourism Administration.
On February 17, 2002, the “Han and Tibetan Family” party was held in Yueyang Building. On the afternoon of November 29, the delegation of the Japan-China Training Association visited Yueyang Tower. On December 6, the opening ceremony of the first Dongting Lake Bird Watching Competition in Yueyang, China was held in Yueyang Tower.
In January 2003, Yueyanglou Scenic Spot successfully introduced two ancient ginkgo trees. From March 11th to April 26th, Yueyang Tower will carry out periodic maintenance. From March 10 to April 24, 2003, the management office of Yueyang Tower carried out maintenance maintenance on Yueyang Tower.
On January 30, 2005, Yueyang Tower was selected as one of Hunan’s top ten cultural heritage sites. On July 4th, Yueyanglou Scenic Spot invested 1.2 million yuan, officially started to replace the paving bricks and railings with all the gabstone works.
On March 20, 2006, Yueyanglou Scenic Spot invested 520 million yuan to build. The new scenic area of Yueyang Tower covers an area of about 330,000 square meters. It is divided into five major areas: Yueyang Tower Park; the traditional style is waiting for the first-level platform; the second platform of Binhu; the tower and the wall; the square in front of the building. New attractions include Nancheng Gate, City Wall, Yuezhou Mansion, Shuanggong Temple, 5th Floor Guanqi, Sculpture, Stele Gallery, Traditional Style Street. At 8:38 on August 19, 2006, the expansion project started. On April 9, 2006, the large-scale interview activity of “Circle Dongting Lake” was held in Yueyang Building. On June 10, 2006, “Cultural Heritage Day”, Yueyang Tower provided free publicity materials for Yueyang Tower for tourists.
On May 1, 2007, the expansion project of Yueyang Tower Scenic Area was basically completed. The area of the scenic spot has increased from more than 70 acres to more than 210 acres. On July 3, 2007, Guo Moruo inscribed the “Yueyang Tower” plaque hanging on the east side of the top floor of Yueyang Tower. It is 5.12 meters long, 1.34 meters wide and weighs 250 kilograms. It is made of 7 pieces of golden silk, which is called “the first of Sanxiang”.
In September 2011, the National Tourism Scenic Area Quality Rating Committee officially approved Yueyang Tower—Junshan Island Scenic Area as a national 5A level tourist attraction.
Yueyang Tower stands under the Baqi Mountain in the northwest of Yueyang City, Hunan Province, with an elevation of 54.3 meters. The land area is about 130 meters long from east to west, about 300 meters long from north to south, and the land projection area is 39,000 square meters. Although it is at the northern end of Hunan Province, it is just in central China, with the Yangtze River and the Dongting Lake. It is located in the Dongting Lake and is located in the Yangtze River. With water roads and water traces, it can be connected to 76 counties and cities in Hunan. With Luluyan, it is close to the Beijing-Guangzhou Railway, the Beijing-Zhuhai Expressway and the 107 National Highway. It is also in the middle of the north-south traffic trunk line. It is easy to transfer to other railways and highways connected to it, and to the provinces.
Located in Yueyang, Yueyang Tower is located on the bank of Dongting Lake and belongs to the subtropical monsoon climate. The climate is humid and mild, with four distinct seasons. The annual average temperature is 17 °C. The coldest in January, the average temperature is about 3 °C; the hottest in July, the average temperature is about 28 °C. The annual rainfall is 1500 mm. The Dongting Lake is a dry season from October to April. The annual water season is from May to September, and the maximum water level is 17 meters.
Yueyang Tower sits on the west to the east, and its structure is simple and unique. The base of Yueyang Tower is made of granite. The width of the platform is 17.24 meters, 14.54 meters and the height is 0.65 meters. The height of Yueyang Tower is 19 meters. In terms of architectural style, the predecessors summarized it as wooden, three-layer, four-column, flying dragonfly, bucket arch and helmet top. Yueyang Tower is a pure structure, the whole building does not use a nail and a riveting, only the wooden components are linked to each other.
The “four pillars” refer to the basic structure of Yueyang Tower. The first main pillar of the load is four Nanmu, which is called “Tongtianzhu” and goes directly from the first floor to the third floor. Except for the four Tongtian columns, the remaining columns are multiples of four. There are 12 colonnades and 32 pillars. These wooden columns are pinned and integrated into one, which increases the beauty of the building and makes the building more sturdy.
The arch is a unique structure in Chinese architecture. Because the eaves in ancient Chinese buildings are long, the basic function of the arch is to support the eaves. This square block is called “bucket”, and the wooden block holding the bucket is called “arch”. The two are collectively called the bucket arch. The structure of the arch of Yueyang Tower is complex and exquisite in craftsmanship. It can be done by a few people. The legend of the locals is made by Luban. The arches of the arches are the fly rafts of Yueyang Tower, and the three-storey buildings of Yueyang Tower are all flying.
The roof of the Yueyang Tower is a helmet-top type that is lined up with the “Ruyi Dou Gong”. The arched and top-up structure of the ancient general helmet is unique in the history of ancient Chinese architecture. This top is the most prominent feature of Yueyang Tower – the helmet top structure. According to research, Yueyang Tower is the only ancient building in China with a helmet-top structure.
Yueyang Tower adopts pure wood structure, and its shape has a beautiful expression of Chinese ancient architecture due to its expressive wooden beams, columns, components and decoration.
Three drunk pavilions
Located on the north side of Yueyang Tower, it echoes Xianmei Pavilion on the south side of Yueyang Tower. According to Guangxu’s “Baling County”, the three drunk pavilions were built in the Qing Emperor Qianlong for forty years, and the first name was Wangxiang Pavilion. It was won by the bears of the Baling County, and soon fell. In the 19th year of Qing Daoguang (AD 1839), Yuezhou’s prefecture, Hao Shenghao, repaired the Yueyang Tower and rebuilt the small pavilion on the former site of Wangxiang Pavilion and renamed it the Doum Court. During the Xianfeng period, Yueyang Tower and Doum Court have been destroyed; it was not until the six years of Tongzhi that the Governor Zeng Guofan paid Yuekali tax to completely rehabilitate Yueyang Tower and Doum Court, and changed the story according to the story of Lu Dongbin’s three drunk Yueyang Tower. The pavilion is a three drunk pavilion. Then it was smashed again. In the sixth year of Guangxu, Zhang Derong, the prefect of Yuezhou, gave tea and donations, and rebuilt along with Yueyang Tower. After the liberation, the three drunk pavilions were repaired several times, but due to the lack of foundation, they were rebuilt in 1977.
The three drunk pavilion, which was named after the legendary Lu Dongbin three drunk Yueyang Tower, covers an area of 135.7 square meters and a height of 9 meters. The top is the mountain type, the red column and the blue tile, and the door and window are carved fine. The three drunk pavilions are also pure wood structures like Yueyang Tower. The door is engraved with embossed window sills and engraved with a variety of engraved illustrations with legendary stories. On the first floor of the screen is the Lv Dongbin portrait of Yin Biaozhen, the management office of Yueyang Tower.
Located on the south side of Yueyang Tower, it is one of the auxiliary pavilions of the main building of Yueyang Building, corresponding to the Three Drunk Pavilion. Xianmei Pavilion is a small pavilion with a hexagonal shape, two layers of three cymbals, high angles of horns, pure wood structure and exquisite elegance. The pavilion covers an area of 44 square meters and is 7 meters high. It is covered with green glazed tiles. In the 12th year of Ming Chongzhen (AD 1639), Yuezhou Pushang Tao Zongkong presided over the reconstruction of Yueyang Tower, and he got the stone side in the foundation stone. Its muddy water shows a branch of twenty-four plums, and people think that it is a god. It is called “Xianmei”, it is a pavilion, and it is named “Xianmei Pavilion”. In the forty years of Qing Emperor Qianlong (AD 1775), when Yuezhou Chixian Xiongyan Award rebuilt Yueyang Tower, it rebuilt its pavilion on the site.
Covering an area of 40 square meters and 7 meters high, the four pillars of cement are surrounded by railings. The upper part of the kiosk is of pure wood structure. There is a stone monument on the front of the pavilion. The front of the pavilion is engraved with the portrait of Du Fu and the poem “Deng Yue Yang Lou”, and his life story is engraved on the back. There is a piece of raft in the north, and the “Huaiying Pavilion” is three vigorous and simple. “Huai Yuting” was when the Du Fu was in the Baling, and although he was poor, he still left the immortal poems such as “Dengyueyanglou” for Yueyang descendants, and later died in Yueyang. In 1962, in commemoration of the 1250th anniversary of the birth of the great poet Du Fu in the Tang Dynasty, the World Peace Council announced that it was one of the “four major cultural celebrities in the world”. The Yueyang people commemorated Du Fu to build this pavilion on the south side of the Yuehu downstairs platform.
Little Joe Tomb
Xiao Qiao’s tomb, also known as the Second Joe Tomb, is in the north of Yueyang Tower. According to Guangxu’s “Baling County”, “One Unification” is included: “The Tomb of the Three Kingdoms Wu Er Qiao, in the rule of the North. Wu Sunce attacked, got Joe and the second daughter, Since Na Daqiao, and Xiao Qiao returned to Zhou Yu, he was buried here.” He also quoted “Wu Shenzhi”: “The tomb is in the Guangfeng warehouse. Or Xiao Qiao from Zhou Yuzhen Baqiu, dead and buried, Da Qiao should not do this.” “Baling County” also contains “Ya Ling Town, Baling in Fuling County, not today Baqiu.” Also commented on the “Three Kingdoms” said: “Yu Yu of the town of Yuliu, Fuling County Baqiu County (now in Jiangxi Province), Baling, a sorcerer, is the Baling County of Changsha County, Jinjing Prefecture (now Yueyang City).
In the area of Xiao Qiao’s cemetery, it was passed down to Zhou Yujun of the Three Kingdoms. The tomb was the military garden of the time. The top of the tomb is planted with two female scorpions. The tombstone in front of the tomb is about one meter high, and the book is the tomb of Xiao Qiao. “Baling County” contains: “Jiaqing two years (Park 1797), the prefecture Shen Yanyi rebuilt.” In the future, there was no record. It was rumored that in the 7th year of Guangxu (AD 1881), the inspector Lu Baozong was rebuilt, and the second plant was replanted on the raft. In 1993, Xiao Qiao’s tomb was built on the south side of the tomb, and a wall was built around it. In the cemetery, there is a wall in front of the wall, and the front of the Song and Dong Dynasties is engraved on the front: “When you want to marry the public, Xiao Qiao first married, and the heroic posture.” The tomb is rounded with a pile of soil, there is a walkway around the tomb, and the stone fence is added. The building in the park is made of brick and wood, covered with cyan glaze, and has a Jiangnan garden style.
In the fourth year of Emperor Xuanzong of the Tang Dynasty (AD 716), Zhang, who was called “Yan Xu Da Shou”, said that after Yue Yang, the literati moved to the building to make poems, later, there were Li Bai, Du Fu, Li Shangyin, Li Qunyu and other great poets. Come and write hundreds of good sentences.
The historical relics preserved in Yueyang Tower are the most famous when the poetry of the poetry Li Bai and the couple are “water and sky, the wind and the moon is boundless”. Secondly, the “Yueyang Tower” carved by the calligrapher Zhang Zhao is counted. The carved screen is made up of 12 pieces of huge rosewood. The articles, calligraphy, engraving and wood are all treasures. In addition, people read Fan Zhongyan as a record, Teng Zijing rebuilt Yueyang Tower, and the great calligrapher Su Yuqin wrote “Yueyang Tower” and Shao Yongzheng and called “the world’s four musts”, and established the “four monuments” to be preserved.
According to historical records, the damage to Yueyang Tower is mainly caused by soldiers, floods, lightning strikes, fires, ants or urban splits. To protect the safety of Yueyang Tower, the conditions for these accidents should be eliminated. Including five aspects:
Yueyang Tower is a pure wood structure. It is long-lasting, too dry and has a lot of paint. Therefore, the fire is one of her natural enemies and must be absolutely protected from fire. Mainly to prevent fire, fire, lightning. The first is to prevent the power supply from catching fire. The conductive wire must not go upstairs. In special circumstances, it is necessary to use electricity temporarily. After the consent of the relevant departments, a special person should be assigned to hold the site and remove it in time, just in case. The second is to control the flow of fire sources. Fireworks should be eliminated within a certain range of the main building and around the building. It is necessary to patrol the shards and patrol the day and night, and investigate and deal with illegal smoking and burning incense. The third is to dismantle the dilapidated houses and flammable buildings within the absolute protection of Yueyang Tower to prevent fire hazards. The fourth is to prevent lightning strikes. In the past, Yueyang Tower has been destroyed several times due to lightning strikes. Therefore, the lightning rod should be regularly repaired or upgraded to ensure that the lightning rod often exerts its effectiveness.
Yueyang City, where Yueyang Tower is located, is located on the south bank of the middle reaches of the Yangtze River. At the edge of the Dongting Lake Basin, it is a subtropical monsoon humid climate with abundant rainfall. The annual average temperature is 17 °C, and the annual precipitation day is 135-158 days. The average continuous longest rainfall day is 16 days, and the annual precipitation is up to 2336.5 mm. The rainfall is more, which increases the humidity of the air. It poses a threat to the wooden components and building facilities of Yueyang Tower, and also increases the foundation of the building. The difficulty of protection of shore and platform. In 1993 and 1995, the State Administration of Cultural Heritage successively allocated more than 3.8 million yuan to repair and reinforce the revetment. This was because the drainage was not smooth and the bank was damaged. Therefore, it is necessary to regularly check whether there is rain leakage in the building. Regularly divert the drainage system to ensure that the drainage pipe is unblocked and the rainwater is not allowed to immerse in the footing. More rain in the first half of the year is a crucial period for cleaning up the drainage system every year. In addition, we must always be wary of the impact of the high flood of Dongting Lake on the berthing of Yueyang Tower, and pay attention to the timely reinforcement of the lakeshore and the wall.
Because the area where Yueyang Tower is located has a lot of rain, humidity and dense trees, it provides a good “hotbed” for the survival and reproduction of termites. Ants become another enemy of this wooden building. Before the overhaul in 1983, the 12 Nanmu pillars on the first floor of her were not hollowed out by termites, but they were already bad. The entire beam-column structure could no longer withstand the pressure. The four supporting columns on the second floor were all decaying. Termites on Yueyang Tower. The hazard can be seen. Although the effective measures were taken for the prevention and control of termites during the overhaul in 1984, termites are still harmful around the building. Therefore, in daily maintenance work, the combination of prevention and control and prevention should be adhered to. The policy is diligent in testing and strengthening the anti-ant strength.
With the development of the tourism industry, the number of tourists visiting the Yueyang Building to catch the Range Rover has increased, which has brought heavy pressure to the building. When the number of people on the building exceeds 80, the person standing on the upper floor has obvious shock, so the first should be To control the number of people who go upstairs in a row, especially during the tourist season, it is necessary to organize tourists to board the building in batches. The sales order and the management of the building management staff can be used to reduce the pressure on the building. Second, take effective measures to reduce man-made damage. People flow over large stairs and floor slabs are worn out. Bamboo strips and rubber mats should be used for effective protection in these places to minimize the damage to human wood and extend the main building. Life and maintenance cycle.
Control against wild hemp
Wild hemp is a kind of fiber plant, which is light, drought-tolerant, alkali-resistant, adaptable and vigorous. It can be seen everywhere in the slabs of the Yueyang Building and the gap between the roof tiles and the walls. The rhizome can lift the stone wall, causing the stone wall to be displaced and deformed; the area where the glazed tile is handed over can be loosened, causing the top of the ancient building to seep rain, and the wood parts of the ancient building are damaged by the tide for a long time. If termites are the natural enemies of wooden components, then wild hemp is the murder of the stone wall structure. If it is not cured in time, the area is getting bigger and bigger, and the number is more and more, the damage to the abutment and ancient buildings of Yueyang Building is becoming more and more serious. Must be resolutely prevented.
Beijing-Guangzhou Railway, Beijing-Zhuhai Expressway, 107 National Highway, Yangtze River Channel, only two hours drive to Changsha Airport and Wuhan Airport, as well as the Wuhan-Guangzhou high-speed railway and the Suiyue Expressway under construction, the Jingyue Railway, which is about to start construction, Changyue Expressway provides convenient transportation infrastructure conditions for Yueyang Tower tourism.
Yueyang Tower Scenic Spot is located in Yueyang City. The city has developed traffic and there are a lot of taxis. There are 6,7,10,15,19,21,22,31,39,50,55 bus lines leading directly to the scenic spot.
May 1st – September 30th 7:00 – 18:30
October 1st – April 30th 7:30 – 18:00