Geographic location:Foshan City, Guangdong Province
Famous scenery:Yunhai Liantai, Huang Feihong Lion Arts Martial Arts Hall
Suitable for the play season:Suitable for all seasons
Xiqiao Mountain Scenic Area is located in the southwestern part of Nanhai District, Foshan City, Guangdong Province, China. There are 72 mountain peaks in the scenic spot, forming numerous water features, 232 springs, 28 waterfalls; there are 34 scenic spots in the mountains, with “Yunya Waterfall” and “None There are 10 named Ye Qingquan’s spring waterfalls; there are also 42 holes and countless cliffs, such as Jiulongyan, mushroom stone and Yanyan.
Xiqiao Mountain Scenic Area is a national key scenic spot, national AAAAA level tourist area, national forest park and national geological park.
The Xiqiao Mountain Scenic Area is located at 22 degrees 55 minutes to 22 degrees 57 minutes north latitude and 112 degrees 56 minutes to 113 degrees 0 minutes east longitude. It is on the western plain of the Pearl River Delta and is adjacent to the lower reaches of the lower reaches of the Beijiang River. Located in the southwestern part of Nanhai District, Foshan City, Guangdong Province, it is located between Guangzhou, Foshan, Shunde, Jiangmen and Gaoming, 68 kilometers away from Guangzhou. Xiqiao Mountain Scenic Area has a total area of 14 square kilometers, with a total of 72 peaks and a main peak of 346 meters.
Xiqiao Mountain Scenic Area is a subtropical monsoon climate zone with warm winters and cool summers, mild seasons, abundant water and heat, and abundant rainfall. Warm and rainy is the basic characteristic of its climate. It is controlled by the subtropical high-pressure belt in summer and hot in summer. It is rich in precipitation due to the influence of the southeast monsoon; the winter is relatively warm, and the average temperature is about 10 degrees. The annual average temperature is between 21 degrees Celsius and 22 degrees Celsius, the coldest month average temperature is 13 degrees Celsius, the hottest month average temperature is 28 degrees Celsius, the annual average rainfall is more than 1600 mm, and the rainfall is mainly concentrated in April to September, accounting for the annual rainfall. Eighty percent of the amount.
The Xiqiaoshan volcanic geological relic is located at the southwestern end of the Sanshui Basin. It is a near-diamond-shaped northeastward distribution of the white 垩- Neogene intracontinental rift-type fault basin, which develops in the Pearl River Delta-Xi’an fault. The intersection is mainly controlled by east-west deep fracture. In the geophysical field, it is an uplifting belt from the east to the east. Xiqiao Mountain also develops a series of faults and joints in the north-east, north-west and near-east-west distribution. They control the tectonic pattern inside the mountain. The faults are mostly tensile and the boundaries are often irregular.
There are more than 800 species of natural and artificially cultivated plants in the Xiqiao Mountain range, of which about 400 are shrubs. Among them, 16 families of ferns; 8 families of gymnosperms; 127 families of angiosperms. The ancient and famous trees of Xiqiao Mountain were investigated twice by the Nanhai Forestry Bureau in 1992 and the Guangdong Forestry Survey and Design Institute in 2000. The ancient and famous trees in the park are rich in resources, and there are 14 ancient and famous trees. 28 strains, including 4 eucalyptus (Sangke), 4 kapok (Kapokaceae), 3 Fengxiang (Jinhuamei), 1 autumn maple (Dalaceae), 2 ginkgo (Ginkgo), Dan 3 strains of osmanthus (Oleaceae), 1 strain of Pinus sylvestris (Pantheraceae), 1 strain of mango (Symphaea), 1 strain of Pinus massoniana (Pinaceae), 2 strains of Eucalyptus (Carassius aurata), 2 strains of eucalyptus (Sangke) 1 strain of Hemu (Camellia), 1 strain of Laughing (Mulanaceae), 1 strain of longan (Nuclearaceae), and 1 strain of Yangtao (Sorrel).
The main types of vegetation in Xiqiao Mountain include broad-leaved forest, south subtropical gully rainforest, south subtropical monsoon evergreen broad-leaved forest, subtropical coniferous forest, subtropical coniferous and broad-leaved mixed forest, south subtropical bamboo forest, and southern subtropical bamboo-broad mixed forest.
Located in the heart of Xiqiao Mountain Scenic Area, Yunhai Liantai is a large-scale scenic spot with the theme of Guanyin culture. The main buildings include the Guanyin Law, the archway, the shadow wall, the release pool and the relief. The Guanyin method is as high as 61.9 meters and is the highest Guanyin statue in the world. From the north to the entrance, the tourists stood on the side of a six-post five-door Tianzhu archway. After the archway, there was a square with a shadow wall. They were carved with high-quality granite, and there were two gates on the left and right. The wall was engraved with Guanyin six-word mantra. The abbot of Jiuhuashan and the director of the Anhui Buddhist Association, Ren De handwritten, the Tibetan text was inscribed by the living Buddha of Tibet. The image of Vedic is also engraved on the screen wall. Behind the shadow wall is a release pool, surrounded by white stone railings carved by lotus, across the stone arch bridge on the release pool, along the 283-level open and neat stone steps, you can reach the lotus statue under the Guanyin statue.
Xifeng Mountain Baofeng Temple has a history of more than 600 years and is one of the four famous temples in South Guangdong. Since the Eastern Buddhism of the Jin Dynasty, there have been many sorghums in the construction of the temple in Xiqiao Mountain, and it has reached the peak of the Ming Dynasty. Baofeng Temple was well-known for its support from Huilian Master. The temple was built in the Ming Dynasty (1404), and was rebuilt in Chenghua (1479). When the Nagu brakes were on the verge of glory, they only survived the vicissitudes of life.
Baofeng Temple was rebuilt in Shegang, Shipai Village, Xiqiao Mountain. The new site is 180 meters long from north to south, 120 meters wide from east to west, and covers an area of 21,600 square meters. The main axis of the temple is Jianshanmen and Daxiong Hall. On both sides, the bell tower, the drum tower, the Guanyin temple and the hall are built. , Wenshu Hall, Puxian Hall, and the building of the abbot and the shack. The building is designed according to the Ming Dynasty style, and the architectural style of the original site is kept as close as possible, so that the Baofeng Temple is elegant and simple.
The main hall of the Baoxiong Temple is the main hall. On January 28, 2007 (the 10th of December, 1999), the Daxiong Hall was held at the grand opening ceremony and the opening ceremony of the Buddha statue. It was officially opened to tourists. The Daxiong Hall is dedicated to the Three Treasure Buddha. There are two halls on the left and right sides of the Daxiong Hall. On the left is the Puxian Hall and the right side of the Manjusri Hall.
Huang Feihong Lion Arts Martial Arts Hall
Huang Feihong Lion Arts Martial Arts Hall is located in Luzhou Village, the birthplace of Huang Feihong, Xiqiao Mountain, Nanhai City. It covers an area of 5.23 mu and has a unique architecture with ancient architecture in the late Qing Dynasty. In 1996, Huang Feihong’s lion art martial arts hall was built. The former residence of Huang Feihong was set up in the museum; Huang Feihong’s historical exhibition film and television room; Baozhilintang; acupuncture and moxibustion; orthopedics department; Baicaotang; Guan Dexing Memorial Hall; The “Guangdong Ten Tigers” famous teachers like kiosks, kung fu, dragon dance, lion dance and other traditional projects, as well as Huang Feihong Film City, Huang Feihong Martial Arts School, Huang Feihong Wushu Village. Huang Feihong Lion Arts martial arts hall building flat into a square, the main entrance hall, flying squat corner, magnificent, simple and solemn; in the middle of the entrance hall is a bronze statue of Huang Feihong, right is “Bai Cao Tang”, left is “Bao Zhilin”. In the courtyard, on the right side, it is “Guan Dexing Memorial Hall”; on the left side, it is “Huang Feihong Historical Exhibition Room”; on the front side, “Huang Feihong worships Taiwan”; the middle square is a lion art and martial arts performance venue.
Baiyun Cave is located in the northwest corner of the mountain. It is one of the 36 caves of Xiqiao Mountain. It is known as the sum of Xiqiao Mountain Scenic Area. The scholars, scholars and inks of the past dynasties have left a rich cultural relics and monuments to Baiyun Cave, such as Sanhu Lake. A number of Ming and Qing architectures and cliff carvings, such as the Academy, Kuiguanglou, Yunquanxian, Baiyun Ancient Temple, etc., in the Qing Dynasty, have been listed as one of the eight scenic spots in Yangcheng. Baiyundong Scenic Area, blending 24 scenes into one, the ancient buildings are scattered, and the Baiyun Ancient Cave Cliffs are natural.
Shiyanyan Scenic Area
The Shiyanyan scenic spot is in the south of Xiqiao Mountain, and its main landscape is the site left by the ancient quarry. Shi Yanyan is the essence of the scenic spot and a masterpiece left by the ancient quarry. The hole is flat and round like a lip, and the inside is wide and wide, which can accommodate thousands of people. The hole is divided into two layers: the outer hole is about a few feet high, the wall of the hole is covered with clouds; the inner hole is filled with water into a lake, and there are two large stones in the water hole, one is “water car” and the other is “seven colored arches”. The main attractions of Shiyanyan Scenic Spot are: Tian Pan, Shiyanyan, Shipingfeng, Shiyitang, Mushroom Stone, Jingliang Pavilion and so on.
Develop and use
In August 1951, the completion of the Xiqiao Mountain Tianhu Project was the first water storage project in Nanhai County after the founding of the People’s Republic of China;
On December 12, 1952, the Weiwei Dawei Lianwei and its main project Guanshan Gate were started at the same time; in October 1953, the Guanshan Supply and Marketing Cooperative was established;
In June 1956, the first production cooperative of Xiqiao Silk Weaving was established in Minle, and later developed into the Second Silk Factory and the Third Silk Factory;
In June 1957, the Nanhai Sugar Factory, a state-owned Guangdong province located in Taiping, was built. In the same year, the Guanshan Electric Drainage Station was built to build the first 35 kV substation in the county;
On January 9, 1958, the Xiqiao Agriculture and Forestry Demonstration Site was established;
On March 15, 1967, the state-owned Nanhai Silk Factory was put into operation in Xiqiao;
In November 1970, the Guanshan Bridge (formerly known as Xiqiao Bridge), which spans Guanshanyong, was completed and opened to traffic. It is the first local commuter bridge built in Nanhai County;
On July 18, 1978, the People’s Government of Guangdong Province re-examined and promulgated the “Xi’an Mountain Site” as a provincial-level key cultural relics protection unit;
In September 1979, the construction of the Panshan Highway was carried out on the Xiqiao Mountain Farm;
On September 16, 1980, the Guangdong Provincial Cultural Relics Management Committee approved Xiqiao Mountain as a provincial-level cultural relics protection unit, including ancient buildings, ancient tombs, ancient sites, stone carvings and other cultural relics;
On March 3, 1985, the Minle Bridge was completed and opened to traffic; on March 20, the Nanhai County Committee of the Communist Party of China and the Nanhai County Government decided to establish the Xiqiao Mountain Tourism Area Construction Committee;
On May 30, 1992, the Xiqiao Cultural Center was put into use; on June 19, the Xiqiao Comprehensive Market was completed and put into use.
The history of Xiqiao Mountain can be traced back to the middle of the Neolithic Age. At that time, there were human activities and created a “shoulder stone culture device”. The fine stone tools and shoulder stone axe were fine and practical, which profoundly influenced the primitive civilization of the Pearl River Basin. , known as the “lighthouse of the Pearl River civilization”;
During the Ming and Qing dynasties, a large number of literati, including Zhan Ruoshui and He Baiyun, successively retired to Xiqiao Mountain. They explored Neo-Confucianism and painted poetry, which made Xiqiao Mountain gain the reputation of “Nan Yue Science and Technology Famous Mountain”;
Xiqiao Mountain is also the birthplace of “Nanquan Culture” represented by Huang Feihong. Huang Feihong was born here. He worked hard to cultivate martial arts and cultivated his heart. He became a master of martial arts. In addition, there are also many literati such as Qin Mu and Huang Shimin who have left tribute tributes here;
The Xiqiao Mountain cultural site discovered in 1958 is mainly distributed in the southeast slope and central part of Xiqiao Mountain. It is one of the three major stoneware manufacturing sites in the Neolithic Age in China. It has been excavated many times by Sun Yat-Sen University, Guangdong Provincial Museum and other units. The unearthed relics are very rich. There are tools for stone tools, stone hammers, stoning hammers, and stone tools for stone tools, scrapers, stone axes, and stone hoes. , stone shovel, etc.
Guangzhou to Xiqiao Mountain
Take the Guangzhou Ring Road Expressway/Shenhai Expressway Guangzhou branch line for 13.5 kilometers, exit from Zhaoqing/Foshan, enter the Shenhai Expressway Guangzhou branch line, and drive along the Shenhai Expressway Guangzhou branch line for 35.5 kilometers (via Shabei toll station), from Longjiang/ Take the Shatou exit and turn right into S269. Drive along the Huanshan Avenue for 3.1 km and turn right.
Shenzhen to Xiqiao Mountain
Drive along the Beijing-Hong Kong-Macau Expressway/G4 for 51.1 kilometers, leave from Humen/Zhongshan/Zhuhai/G9411 exit, turn left at the mouth, enter the Guanfo Expressway, drive 30.2 kilometers along the Guanfo Expressway, enter the Guangzhou Ring Expressway, and follow the Guangzhou Ring Road Drive 63.2 kilometers at high speed, leave from Xitun and enter S113.
Foshan to Xiqiao Mountain
Take the bus at the railway station to “Foshan Chinese Medicine Hospital” and transfer to “Foshan City Ba Chan City – Gaoming Line” and get off at “Climbing Avenue”.