Geographic location:Taierzhuang District, Zaozhuang City, Shandong Province, and the junction of the four provinces of Shandong, Jiangsu, and Henan
Famous scenery:Furukawa, Ancient Pier, Zhonghua Ancient Water City, Taierzhuang War Memorial, Tianhou Palace
Opening hours:All day
The ancient city of Taierzhuang is located at the center of the Beijing-Hangzhou Grand Canal. It is located at the junction of the Taierzhuang District of Shandong Province and the four provinces of Shandong, Jiangsu and Anhui. The ancient city began in the Qin and Han Dynasties, developed in the Tang and Song Dynasties, prospered in the Ming and Qing Dynasties, and has the title of “the first village in the world” (Qing Xiaolong).
The ancient city covers an area of 2 square kilometers, with 11 functional zones, 8 scenic spots and 29 scenic spots. It is the largest ancient city in China. It is a national AAAAA-level tourist scenic spot and has the reputation of “China’s most beautiful water town”.
The ancient city of Taierzhuang is called “the living ancient canal” and “the only remaining heritage village of the Beijing-Hangzhou Canal” by the World Tourism Organization. In the ancient city of Taierzhuang, there are ancient rivers, ancient wharfs, ancient Chinese ancient water city, Taierzhuang War Memorial Hall, and cross-strait exchange bases. They are the only two in the world, the same as the world’s cultural heritage, destroyed by the destruction of the World War II artillery. city.
The first batch of national middle school and primary school students practice and education base.
Ancient city origin
In the pre-Qin period, the district was in Xu, Qianyang and other countries, and it was a place of dispute between Wu, Yue, Lu, Song, Qi and Chu. Archaeology confirmed that the ancient city of Chengyang, which was more than 2,000 years ago, was an ancient water city. In 2006, it was listed as a national key cultural relics protection unit. During the Qin and Han Dynasties, the canal north and south belonged to Fuyang and Lanling counties. Yongjia Nandu, Fuyang County merged into Lu County, later renamed Shouzhang County. After the Eastern Wei Dynasty, Fu Yang was changed to Cheng County. In the Sui Dynasty, Cheng County merged with Lanling County, later known as Lanling County, Zhangzhou and Qixian County.
In the Tang Dynasty, Tai’s village was established here, called Taijiazhuang. Located in the middle and late Tang Dynasty, the quasi-tiger, located outside the North Gate, is the oldest building in Taierzhuang.
During the Northern Song Dynasty, Di Qing, Su Shi and others presided over the large-scale development of the Lizhou iron ore mine in Xuzhou (formerly known as Pengcheng), and the waters of Taierzhuang began to take on the role of iron ore transportation. So far, it was called Penghe, commonly known as the Yuntie River. New river, central ditch.
During the Wanli Period of the Ming Dynasty, the Beijing-Hangzhou Canal was diverted from the Yellow River and passed through the Penghe River.
In the Yuan Dynasty, the earthworms were built, and the Sanhuangmiao Temple and the Xuandi Temple were built in the city, and gradually formed a market town called “Taijiazhuang Collection”.
At the end of the Ming Dynasty, there were 2,000 households in Taijiazhuang. The first name was “Taierzhuang”. The name was found in the 12th year of Chongzhen (1639). The canal defense monument of Yangzhou Road was set up in Huanglinzhuang, southeast of Taierzhuang.
Due to the influence of the Yellow River diversion, the Beijing-Hangzhou Canal once used the Yellow River to transport from Xuzhou to Huai’an in the Yuan and Ming Dynasties. However, the Yellow River is often flooded, causing the smuggling to be often blocked, so there is a so-called “opening of the mouth of the river”. In the 4th year of Longqing (1570), Weng Dali initiated the opening ceremony. In the 28th year of Wanli (1600), he was officially dubbed. The following year, the trial operation was opened under the auspices of Liu Dongxing. After the 38th year of Wanli (1610), the Weihe River completely replaced the Yellow River Yundao and became the economic lifeline and golden waterway of the country.
Historically, the water level downstream of the Taierzhuang section of the canal is 21 meters lower than that of the Weishan Lake. The water drop is large and the water flow is mainly from Weishan Lake. When the Weihe River is opened, there are eight ship locks to control the water flow. Among them, the Taizhuang Gate is located on the south canal of Taierzhuang. It is the first ship lock that was passed when the Beijing-Shenzhen ship was transported from Jiangsu to Shandong. The establishment of the Taizhuang Gate has gathered a large number of people and logistics, providing opportunities for trade and trade, prompting the rapid rise of the social economy of Taierzhuang, developing into a strategic location for defending Lunan and archiving Xuzhou, and the floods and droughts of Huitong North and South and merchants. pier.
Taierzhuang was originally the resident of Wangmu Shangshe, Qipeng Township, Jixian County. In the thirty-fourth year of Ming Wanli (1604), based on the need for the defense, maintenance and management of the Beijing-Hangzhou Canal in the Taierzhuang section, the then Governor of the River, Cao Shi, was invited to post a post along the Canal in the Taierzhuang section, set up a military patrol, and increased the river officer. The Office of the Legislative Council, Taierzhuang began to become a regional central city. In the Ming and Qing Dynasties, the five rivers and rivers institutions such as the General Rivers, Dongpu Road, Luohe Hall, Handan and Taizhuang Gates were set up in the river section, and the Taizhuang Inspection Department and the Zhangzhou Township Standard were set up in Taierzhuang. The former camp (later changed to Taizhuang Camp), Taizhuang Gate and other military institutions, Zhengsanpin, the five products, the six products, the seven products, the general, the eight products, the county, the eight products The Zhengjiu patrol inspection and other officials at all levels are stationed here.
Qing Shunzhi four years (1647), began to build Taierzhuang Tucheng, completed in the following year. Built on the Chenghuang Canal, it is 1.1 kilometers long from east to west and 1 kilometer wide from north to south. In the 7th year of Xianfeng (1857), a new brick wall was built due to the old base. The bottom of the new city wall is a soil platform, and the wall is 4 meters high. The city wall is inclined upwards from the bottom edge, and the adobe is built in the brick wall, and the width is nearly 3 meters.
In 1938, during the War of Resistance Against Japanese Aggression, the ancient city was turned into a ruin because of the Taierzhuang War.
Ancient city reconstruction
On May 22-24, 2006, the Zaozhuang Municipal People’s Government participated in the Beijing-Hangzhou Grand Canal Protection and Application Seminar held in Hangzhou. The members of the delegation and representatives of 18 cities along the six provinces (municipalities) passed the meeting. The Hangzhou Declaration on the Protection and Application of the Beijing-Hangzhou Grand Canal.
On April 8, 2008, the Zaozhuang Municipal People’s Government officially announced the start of the reconstruction of the ancient city of Taierzhuang in the event of commemorating the 70th anniversary of the victory of the Taierzhuang War. Since then, the ancient city rescue and protection institutions have been set up to carry out the work of collecting and arranging the materials in the early stage. Comprehensive investigations were carried out on the streets, wharves, revetments and buildings of the ancient city. All the existing historical sites and old buildings were photographed and classified, and the European architecture, Huizhou architecture, northern architecture, Jiangsu and Zhejiang architecture, Shanshan, Guangdong were fully explored. Eight major architectural styles, including Guangxi and Fujian, and form systematic photos and texts. Focus on Taishan Palace, Wenchang Pavilion, Xinguandi Temple, Sanguan Temple, Yuhuang Pavilion, Dawang Temple, Longwang Temple, Lvzu Temple, Old Guandi Temple, Huo Shen Temple, Zhun Tige, Dongyue Tianqi Temple, Tiefo Temple The temples of Cang Temple, 18 Luohan Temple, North and South Mosque, Gaomiao, Ba Wa Temple, Jiulong Temple, etc. were investigated to determine the location, architectural style, architectural art and architectural layout of the building, and some architectural plans were drawn. Collecting and arranging more than 500 reference pictures of various ancient cities such as Shuijie Shuixiang, Gujiexiang, Ancient Dwellings, Ancient Bridges, Cruise Ships, Archways, Ancient Lamps, etc. in the form of reading abstracts, online collection, on-site shooting, and door-to-door collection. More than 2 million words of texts, drawing, collecting and sorting more than 20 relevant drawings of ancient city water system, land use, demolition, power supply, heat supply, water supply, etc., and separately printed and bound into a book, providing basis and reference for the restoration of the ancient city of the canal.
On December 17, 2009, with the approval of the Central Taiwan Affairs Office, the first cross-strait exchange base in the mainland was established in the ancient city of Taierzhuang, and an inaugural meeting and unveiling ceremony were held.
On May 1, 2010, Taierzhuang officially opened the city. On May 4th, the honorary chairman of the Taiwan Nationalist Party, Lien Chan, came to the ancient city of Taierzhuang to lay the foundation for the Revival Building.
On May 12, 2011, Wu Boxiong, the honorary chairman of the Chinese Nationalist Party of Taiwan, attended the opening ceremony of the ancient city of Taierzhuang. On June 19, Li Changchun, member of the Standing Committee of the Political Bureau of the CPC Central Committee, inspected the ancient city of Taierzhuang. On September 10, the National Intangible Cultural Heritage Expo Park settled in the ancient city of Taierzhuang. On December 28th, the ancient city of Taierzhuang was listed as the first national cultural heritage park in China by the State Administration of Cultural Heritage. On September 16, Jia Qinglin, then member of the Standing Committee of the Political Bureau of the CPC Central Committee and chairman of the National Committee of the Chinese People’s Political Consultative Conference, visited the ancient city of Tai’erzhuang.
On August 6, 2012, the National Copyright Administration decided to build a national copyright trading base in Taierzhuang, Zaozhuang City, Shandong Province. On November 22, the National Tourism Scenic Area Quality Rating Committee officially approved the Taierzhuang Ancient City to become a national 5A-level tourist attraction. On December 7, Vice Minister of the Central Propaganda Department and Minister of Culture Cai Wu and the Standing Committee of the Provincial Party Committee and the Minister of Propaganda Sun Shougang jointly unveiled the National Cultural Industry Experimental Park in Taierzhuang Ancient City.
On May 15, 2013, the ancient city of Taierzhuang was approved as the Chinese Education Base of the Overseas Chinese Affairs Office of the State Council. On August 5th, the reconstruction project of the ancient city was completed.
Taierzhuang Ancient City is located in the southeast of Zaozhuang City, Shandong Province, at the center of the Beijing-Hangzhou Grand Canal. The land is at 34°32′28.24′′ east longitude 117°47′14.00′′. Covers an area of 2 square kilometers.
The ancient city of Taierzhuang belongs to the temperate monsoon climate. It is greatly regulated and influenced by the ocean. It has four distinct seasons, sufficient sunshine, abundant heat and long frost-free period. The annual average temperature is 14 ° C, and the annual average precipitation is 794 mm. The average annual sunshine hours is 2182.3 hours, and there is no frost. The dominant wind direction for the year is northeast wind, with an average wind speed of 2.3 m/s. Spring generally lasts from March 24 to May 19, and lasts for about 2 months. It has the characteristics of rapid temperature rise, less precipitation, more wind, and strong evaporation. Summer from May 20 to September 18, lasts four times. About a month, it has hot and humid conditions, high temperature and heavy rain. In autumn, from September 19 to November 10, it lasts for 2 months, with reduced precipitation, temperature drop, cool weather, abundant sunshine, and occasional hot weather. , or there is continuous rain; winter from November 11 to March 23 of the following year, with cold and dry, more northwest wind, rain and snow are rare and so on. The average annual temperature is 14 ° C, the annual minimum average temperature is 8.2 ° C, and the annual average temperature is 19.5 ° C.
The ancient city of Taierzhuang is located on the north bank of the ancient canal, covering an area of 2 square kilometers. The core area of the first phase project is 75.8 hectares (16.9 hectares of water-bearing area), with 11 functional zones, 8 scenic spots and 29 scenic spots, with a total construction area of 370,000 square meters. Meter. The ancient city of Taierzhuang retains 2 kilometers of the canal road, 3.4 square kilometers of urban street texture, and 146 cultural relics (including 53 battlefield sites). The city has 18 Wangtang and 15 kilometers of water street water lanes. It is a veritable ancient Chinese ancient Water city.
The ancient city of Taierzhuang has eight architectural styles including the Northern Courtyard, Huipai Architecture, Water Town Architecture, Weinan Architecture, European Architecture, Religious Architecture, Lingnan Architecture and Lunan Residence. In the middle and early periods of the Ming and Qing Dynasties and the Republic of China, there are 6 water gates, 7 sentry gates, 8 bunkers, 9 government offices, 18 drugstores (hospitals) and 33 temples. There are 40 schools, more than 100 other types of shops, and more than 6,000 houses. The city’s architecture is characterized by simplicity and simplicity, and it has the characteristics of “seven-point male and three-point show”. Many buildings are built on the banks of the river. There are shops on the street in front, and there are canal wharfs in the back. The architectural style is “shun natural, loved ones and others”, which not only reflects the magnificentness of the northern buildings, but also reflects the exquisite beauty of the southern buildings.
Famous tourist sites
The ancient city framework uses the canal as the cultural axis to design Guandi Temple Scenic Area, Ximen Anzhen Scenic Area, Fibre Village Scenic Area, “Canal Market” Scenic Area, Banqiao-Huaming Scenic Area, Shuijie Commercial City Scenic Area, Mosque – Jiulongkou Scenic Area, Wetland Park. Waiting for the eight scenic spots. Corresponding to the eight scenic spots of the ancient city of the canal, such as Jiu Shui Huichuan, Taicheng Old Records, Tucun Green Shade, Temple Wangfuyu, Liu’an Huhong, Gubai Wangyue, Canal Market, Jiege Lingbo, respectively 29 attractions including the Department, Taishan Palace, and Lanling Academy. The eight major architectural styles such as the Northern Courtyard, the Lunan Residence, the Huipai Architecture, the Water Town Building, the Weinan Building, the European Building, the Religious Building, and the Hakka Building are organically combined to build a prosperous street dominated by the Huizhou architectural style. The main Ding Street, the water street, water alley, which is mainly composed of water town buildings, is the Guandi Temple scenic spot dominated by Jin merchants.
Gucheng Old Zhijing Scenic Area
Covering an area of 38,155 square meters, the building area is 30,295 square meters, accounting for about one-tenth of the core area of the first phase of the ancient city. Mainly include the Department of Participation, Tianhou Palace, Cuiping Academy, Taizhuang Temple, Rishengchangji, Wenhui Restaurant, Xieyu Dacha, Fufengtang, Tianshuitang, Sanchatang, Lunan Residence, Minnan Residence, There are different styles of Ming and Qing architectures such as Jiuhe Inn and Linshui Shop.
Anzhenmen Scenic Area
There are mainly Anzhen Island, Ximen Old Site, Taierzhuang Historical and Cultural Museum, Shuimen, Ximen Bridge Taierzhuang Warfare Temporary Command Post, Buyun Bridge, Guanyintang and the inverted Guanyintang.
Guandi Temple Scenic Area
There are mainly temples such as Miaowang, Heshang Graves, Guandi Temple, Great Wars Memorial Square, Jinlong Dawang Temple, Xiaonanmen, County Dangdang Submarine Culture Museum, Wang Dexing and various canal ancient wharfs, and Huantian Garden.
Fibre Village Scenic Area
The scenic spots in the town are mainly Jiulong Temple, Qiujie Archway, Xinglong Bridge, “Fafu Village” Folk Customs Courtyard, South Mosque, Shentai, Gushui Gate, “Tuyuan” and other hot spring resorts.
Beicheng River Scenic Area
The urban wetland parks featuring various types of wetland plants in Jiangbei Water Village have nine connected Wangtangs and are connected to the moat. The main attractions include Lotus Lake, Shui Lian Wang, Lu Hua Dang, Qi Lan Ting, Shanwei Ze, Linghuapu, Shuihuatan, Daoxiangze and other characteristic wetland landscapes, and there are Taohuawu, Yangliu, Apricot, and Shuijima Onshore attractions and service areas such as Zhuoge Pavilion, Qingliang Temple, Youjiayu, Zhongzhengmen and Taishan Palace.
Huamenlou Scenic Area
A leisure scenic spot featuring Wangtang traditional garden landscapes such as Banqiaowang and Huamenlou. The main attractions are Banqiao, Huamenlou, Wanshuiqiao, Lanling Academy, Taierzhuang Water Culture and Art Museum, Lanling County Government Site, and Great War. The tour wall is visited, the Huamen Building is a small Shicha water market.
Canal downtown scenic area
A scenic spot featuring leisure and canal landscapes, including Tianhou Palace and Stage Square, Wuyun Square, Hujia Courtyard, Yujia Wharf, Taierzhuang Gate Ruins Park, Shuangxiang Wharf, Wanggongqiao Wharf, “Taishan Hall” “Private, Taierzhuang Grand Canal Historical and Cultural Exhibition Hall, Zhonghetang, Dehexiang, Great War Relics Park and other attractions.
Floating downtown scenic spot
A scenic spot with traditional commercial street shopping as its theme, including Wanjia Courtyard, Zhaojia Courtyard, Wujia Ticket, Xinhe Street, Yiwanglou Street and other commercial markets, Tianhou Palace Pier, Fuxing Building, Xiaoxiangzhou, etc. Attractions.
Ancient city culture
Distant culture of the canal
Taierzhuang is a unique oriental ancient water city. In the ancient Shu, the Wangqu is connected, the water lanes are vertical and horizontal, and the residents live in the building. It is the standard water city. On the old map, there are 18 Wang and nearly 100 water street water lanes, and the water network density exceeds the ancient city of Suzhou. Emperor Kangxi once praised Taierzhuang for “the scenery is the same as that of the Jiangnan Water Village.”
The Taierzhuang section of the ancient city of the canal has become the most intact ancient canal section. The 42.5-kilometer-long Taierzhuang Canal is the only section of the entire Beijing-Hangzhou Grand Canal that flows completely. The Taierzhuang is also the only canal section on the Beijing-Hangzhou Grand Canal that preserves the remains of an ancient wharf and ancient revetment. In the ancient city of Taierzhuang, a winding river, a three-kilometer ancient canal with a rich and lively street on the shore, is known as the “living ancient canal” by the World Tourism Organization. The canal north of Zaozhuang was completely cut off, most of the remains have disappeared, and even the river can not be found; the cities along the south of Zaozhuang have undergone modern urban transformation, and it has been unable to restore the former style of the Millennium Canal. Therefore, Taizhuang City in Zaozhuang City will naturally become the only city that can completely restore the original appearance of the ancient city of the canal. Zaozhuang City has also been listed as one of the 18 cities in the country by the State Administration of Cultural Heritage.
The ancient city of Taierzhuang is the core area of the “canal ancient city”. It has the ancient village “Baofu Village” which can best reflect the characteristics of the residents along the Ming and Qing canals. There are still a lot of ancient streets and ancient buildings in the city. There are still relatively intact revetments on the canal, such as water stone embankments and water gates.
Ancient river channel: the old canal of the Ming and Qing Dynasties (the ancient city section of Taierzhuang), the original natural river channel, the Ming Dynasty Wanli twenty-nine years (1601), after the dredging and widening, became the Weihe River (ie the Jinghang Canal Pei County to Zhangzhou Section New A section of the river). In 1959, the section of the Weihe River in the Taierzhuang section was cut and straightened, and the section was kept in the urban area. Because it is crescent-shaped, it is also called “moon river.” The river is 3.3 kilometers long and 50-90 meters wide. There are still 200 meters of ancient revetment and 12 ancient wharfs along the coast. In 2006, it was included in the national key cultural relics protection unit.
Ancient revetment: built along the banks of the Taierzhuang section of the Weihe River, with a one-way length of 960 meters. The south bank is a soil revetment with a ruins. In the autumn of the 48th year of Emperor Qianlong (1783), the North Bank was replaced by a water and stone revetment.
Ancient Wharf: In ancient times, the pier was also called “water time”. Taierzhuang was built from Ximenli to Xiaonanmen. In turn, there were Dangdian, Gaojia (West), 400,000, Zhujia, Yijia, Pengjia, Gaojia ( East), Yujia, Shuangxiang (Yuanjia), Wanggongqiao, Luojia (North), Luojia (South), Caojia, Xiejia, Huojia (二衙门), Wangjia (Xiaonanmen), South Mosque Waiting for 17 places, of which 400,000, Shuangxiang and Wanggongqiao are the three largest. In the forty-sixth year of Emperor Kangxi of the Qing Dynasty (1707), the Qing dynasty ancestors patrolled the south, “into the poetry of Taizhuang, when the poetry of the six hundred and seven hundred people, into twenty-one volumes.” Before the reconstruction of the ancient city, the seven docks of Yijia, Yujia, Wanggongqiao, Luojia (South), Xiejia, Huojia (two-door) and Wangjia (Xiaonanmen) were still in use. West, 400,000 Wharf, Pengjia, and Shuangxiang Wharf, five surviving sites, can be called the only remaining Ming and Qing Docks along the Beijing-Hangzhou Grand Canal. They can be used for parking boats, loading and unloading goods, direct trade, etc. Rice, laundry, washing vegetables, drowning, etc. After the reconstruction of the ancient city was completed, the three docks of Xiejia, Huojia (二衙门) and Wangjia (Xiaonanmen) were repaired, and the two sites of Gaojia (East) and Zhujia were rebuilt.
Ancient Water Gate: Taierzhuang was the Tianzhuang of Chu State in the Warring States Period, and developed into a market town in the Han Dynasty. Taierzhuang City was built in the Wanli Period of the Ming Dynasty. At that time, the scale was 5 miles from east to west and 3 miles from north to south. In the seven years of Qing Xianfeng (AD 1857), there were six city gates and one water gate. This water gate is a water passage into the ancient city. With this passage, the water street in the city is connected with the main channel of the Beijing-Hangzhou Grand Canal. The Xicheng Gate next to the Water Gate was once a temporary headquarters during the Taierzhuang War.
Ancient Ship Lock: It is located in the south canal of Hujia Courtyard. It was built in the 32nd year of Wanli (1604). It is a Doumen-type ship lock (single gate). The Jinmen is 2 feet 3 feet 2 inches high and 2 feet high. 6 feet 4 inches, the moon is 92 feet long (about 301 meters today, after the silt, rebuilt Yuehe Street). In the 22nd year of Emperor Kangxi (1683), the 45th year of Emperor Kangxi (1706), the 9th year of Emperor Qianlong (1744), the 48th year of Emperor Qianlong (1783), the 4th year of Jiaqing (1799), the 20th year of Daoguang (1840) Year) Rebuilt, does not exist. In the Qing Dynasty, there was a tower in the west of the ship lock. It was guarded by the Taizhuang Gate (under the canal of the General Rivers). The muzzle was a square with a side length of 20 cm and a gun eye. During the Republic of China, there was a bridge in the north and south of the gate, and the two rails were covered with wooden boards. The brake back is flooded when the water level is high, and it is exposed when it is low. In the past, cargo ships were generally about 2.6 meters wide, and the hull was very long. The large one could carry 33 tons and the small one could carry 4 to 5 tons. During the reconstruction of the ancient city, the monument of “re-establishing the Taizhuang Gate” in the 9th year of Emperor Qianlong (1744) was discovered and placed in the reconstruction of the official gate.
North-South cultural blending
Taierzhuang is a typical city with a blend of north and south and Chinese and Western walls. Because it is located in the transition zone between the north and the south, the canal gap is large, and merchants from all walks of life gather here, settled in business, and brought different cultures, making it a typical representative of the canal culture. Taierzhuang brings together eight architectural styles and five major religions in the world. It has more than 30 temples and forms a distinctive cultural feature of the three-mile-long canal along the north-south intersection and the combination of Chinese and Western.
The original gene of Taierzhuang culture is Chuhan culture. However, after the canal is connected, the Qin culture, the Yanzhao culture in the north, the Huaiyang culture in the south, and the Wuyue culture all flow into Taierzhuang, forming an inclusive and colorful canal culture. The religious culture of Taierzhuang is very developed. In addition to the Chinese native beliefs, Buddhism, Christianity, Islam, and Judaism have all been introduced, and more than 30 temples have been built. Folk literature and art have distinct local characteristics, such as Liuqin Opera, Canal Flower Drum, Yuguang Yangge, Canal Drum, Canal No., etc., which have been classified as intangible cultural heritage. The education industry is very prosperous. In the early Ming and Qing Dynasties and the Republic of China, there were two colleges, two schools, one elementary school, and one church school. There were 32 private schools.
According to historical data, the history of Taierzhuang is composed of eight architectural styles, dozens of temples (temples, Wenchang Pavilion, Taoist Temple, Taishan Niangniang Temple, Mazu Pavilion, Mosque, Christian Church, Catholic Church, etc.), which is extremely rare. Taierzhuang is a water city in history. The “Wang” canal is connected with the “Wang”. It is very characteristic. It is a water city with nearly 100 water streets and water lanes.
Ancient city honor
On October 23, 2010, Taierzhuang Ancient City won the top ten honors in the “Top Ten Scenic Spots” in Shandong by the 2010 China Tourism General Rating List.
On November 18th, 2010, Taierzhuang Ancient City won the “China Tourism Innovation Award and the Leisure and Tourism Planning and Design Innovation Award” in the first China Leisure Innovation Awards.
On January 13, 2011, the “Qilu Culture New Landmark” selection activity jointly sponsored by Qilu Evening News, Provincial Tourism Bureau and Qilu Cultural Research Center was announced. Ten projects such as Taierzhuang Ancient City were awarded “Top Ten Qilu Cultural New Landmarks”.
On August 3, 2011, it was shortlisted in the list of “China’s Top Ten Oldest Cities”.
On June 24th, 2012, he won the “CICE Jinhui Award” Top Ten Copyright Awards.
On December 1, 2012, “2012 China Tourism General Rating List Shandong” was announced, and Taierzhuang Ancient City was awarded the honorary title of “Shandong Top Ten Tourism Scenic Spot”.
In May 2013, the ancient city of Taierzhuang was rated as “the four most beautiful water towns in China” by CNN. The recommended reason is: “Taierzhuang is the site of the key battles in the Second World War.
In November 2017, the 2017 Bier International Tourism Communication Forum 2017 was held in 2017.
Aviation: Near and far from Linyi Airport, Xuzhou Guanyin Airport, Lianyungang Baitayu Airport, Jining Qufu Airport, Jinan Yaoqiang International Airport, Qingdao Liuting International Airport, and the distance from Taierzhuang Ancient City are 90 km and 110 km respectively. 110 km, 130 km, 280 km, 370 km.
High-speed rail: Take the Beijing-Shanghai high-speed rail, the opening time of Beijing and Shanghai to Zaozhuang is 2.5-3 hours; Changsha, Wuhan, Qingdao and Zaozhuang are 6 hours, 4 hours and 4 hours respectively.
Train: Zaozhuang and surrounding areas include Zaozhuang Station, Xuzhou Station, Zhangzhou Railway Station and Linyi Railway Station. The distance from Tai’erzhuang Ancient City is 50 km, 73 km, 48 km and 80 km respectively.