Geographic location:Danjiangkou City, Hubei Province
Famous scenery:Wulong Palace, Jinding, Nanyan Palace, Zixiao Palace, Taizipo
Opening hours: 9:00-17：00
Wudang Mountain Scenic Area is located in the northwest of Hubei Province. It is one of China’s national scenic spots in Danjiangkou City. It has 72 peaks within a radius of more than 30 square kilometers. Wudang Mountain is a famous mountain scenic tourist attraction. The scenic area is mainly composed of Jinding Scenic Area, Zijing Scenic Area, Wulong Scenic Area, Nanyan Scenic Area, Taizipo Scenic Area and Laoying Scenic Area.
Wudang Mountain is located in the northwest of Hubei Province, also known as Taihe Mountain, Xie Luoshan, Shenshan Mountain, and Xianwu Mountain. It is known as “Taiyue”, “Xuanyue” and “Dayue”.
The change of the historical status of Wudang Mountain: The name of “Wudang” first appeared in “Han Shu”. From the end of Han Dynasty to the period of Wei and Jin Dynasties and Tang Dynasty, it was the habitat of the scholars. In the Song Dynasty, the Taoist dynasty began to associate the legendary Zhenwu God with Wudang Mountain, and attached Wudang Mountain to the birthplace and ascendant of Zhenwu.
Han Gaozu five years (202 BC), set Wudang County.
During the Tang dynasty (627-649), the Tang Taizong martial arts festival made Yao Jian go to Wudang Mountain to pray for rain. Jian Jian “five dragons”.
During the Tang Ganning period (896-897), Wudang Mountain was listed as the ninth place of the “72 Fortune Land”.
In the 22nd year of the Yuan Shizu to the Yuan Dynasty (1285), after the Xuanjiao master Zhang Liusun reported to Wudang Mountain to the ancestors, Kublai Khan had a great faith.
In the eight years of Yuan Dade (1304), Yuan Chengzong sealed the “Wu Dang Fu Di”.
Ming Yongle ten years (1412), Cheng Zu Zhu Yu life Long Ping Hou Zhang Xin, Yu Ma Du Fu Mu Mu, the Ministry of Industry Right Shi Lang Guo Yu, Li Shang Shang Shu Jin Chun, etc. rate of more than 20 million soldiers and civilians, artisans overhaul Wudang Mountain.
In the 21st year of Ming Yongle (1423), it took 12 years to complete the 33th Dahetai Taihe Mountain Palace View.
In the 31st year of Ming Jiajing (1552), Sejong ordered the right minister of the Ministry of Industry, Lu Jie, to rebuild the Wudang Mountain Palace.
In 1961, the Golden Temple was listed as a national key cultural relics protection unit.
On February 22, 1982, the Purple Palace was listed as a national key cultural relics protection unit.
On November 8, 1982, Wudang Mountain was listed as a national key scenic spot by the State Council.
In January 1988, the “Jianshi Xuanyue” stone archway was listed as a national key cultural relics protection unit.
On December 15, 1996, Nanyan Palace was listed as a national key cultural relics protection unit.
On December 17, 1994, the “Wudang Mountain Ancient Buildings Group” was included in the World Cultural Heritage List by the United Nations.
In July 2001, the site of Yuxu Palace was listed as a national key cultural relics protection unit.
In May 2007, the Wudang Mountain Yuxu Palace repair project was launched.
In 2012, the Wudangshan Special Zone launched more than 20 large-scale series of activities in the 600 years of Wudang Daxing.
On July 25, 2012, the Wulonggong Scenic Spot was officially put into development.
On August 1, 2012, due to the mid-line project of the South-to-North Water Transfer Project, the Yuzheng Temple Lift Project was officially launched.
On September 27, 2012, the Wuxu Mountain Yuxu Palace was completed.
Wudang Mountain Scenic Area is located in the northwest of Hubei Province. It is one of China’s national scenic spots in Danjiangkou City. It has 72 peaks within a radius of more than 30 square kilometers. Wudang Mountain is a famous mountain scenic tourist attraction. The scenic area is mainly composed of Jinding Scenic Area, Zijing Scenic Area, Wulong Scenic Area, Nanyan Scenic Area, Taizipo Scenic Area and Laoying Scenic Area. There are 72 peaks in the arrow, 36 rocks in the deep wall, 24 in the flying stream, 11 holes in the steaming fog, and 9 stones in the mysterious and unique. Wudang Mountain also preserves magnificent Taoist buildings and numerous cultural relics. The ancient buildings are distributed in the north of the main peak, mostly concentrated on both sides of the ancient East Shinto. In addition to ancient architecture, Wudang Mountain still has more than 7,400 precious cultural relics, especially known as Taoist cultural relics, so it is known as the “Taoist cultural relics treasure house”.
Wudang Mountain is located in the northwestern part of Hubei Province. The surrounding peaks are everywhere. Tianzhu Peak is 1612 meters above sea level. The Wudang Mountain is surrounded by hills and has a massive bulge in the center. It is composed of Paleozoic phyllite, slate and schist, and has granite. The joints of the rock formation develop and there are signs of rising along the old fault line, forming a fault cliff landscape of many cliffs. There are many basins on both sides of the mountain, such as the Fangxian Basin and the Jixian Basin.
Wudang Mountain has seventy-two peaks, thirty-six rocks, twenty-four ridges, eleven caves, three pools, nine springs, ten pools, nine wells, ten stones, nine towers and other scenic spots. The scenic spots are centered on Tianzhu Peak. The upper and lower 18s and other dangerous roads and the “72 peaks toward the big top” and “Golden Temple”.
Located on the south side of Tianzhu Peak, it covers an area of 80,000 square meters and has more than 20 ancient buildings with a construction area of more than 1,600 square meters.
Located on the small lotus peak in front of Tianzhu Peak. In the eleventh year of the Yuan Dynasty (AD 1307), it was cast 3 meters high, 2.8 meters wide and 2.4 meters deep. The roof of the mountain was suspended. All the components were cast in pieces, assembled in 卯榫, and all castings were written. Marking the installation site, the grid fan skirt is cast with “this temple was built in the eleventh year of Yuan Dade in Wuchang Meiting Wan’s workshop”, which is the earliest existing copper-cast wood structure in China.
Zijincheng was built in the 17th year of Yongle (AD 1419), surrounded by Yantianzhufeng, with a circumference of 345 meters, a wall base of 2.4 meters, a wall thickness of 1.8 meters, and a wall of up to 10 meters. Built, each stone weighs more than 500 kilograms. According to the model of Chinese paradise, there are four stone sculptures in the east, south, west and north. The stone sculpture building is on the cliff wall, with ingenious design and difficult construction. It is the product of the combination of science and art in the Ming Dynasty.
Net Le Palace
Jingle Palace is the first in the Eighth House of Wudang Mountain. It was built in the Ming Dynasty Yongle 11 years of the Wudang Mountain Jingle Palace. It was submerged in the reservoir when the Danjiangkou Reservoir was built in 1958, and a number of arches and turtle monuments in the palace. Cultural relics moved to Danjiangkou. In 2002, Danjiangkou City introduced 70 million yuan to fully implement the restoration work of Jingle Palace. After more than two years of construction, the first phase of the project square, the mountain gate, the imperial pavilion, the three halls and the hall have begun to take shape, recreating the net of the year. The magnificent momentum of Le Palace has become an example of the relocation and restoration of the Danjiangkou South-North Water Transfer Project.
Xuanyue Gate is a common name for the “Ji Shi Xuan Yue” archway, which is a three-story four-column and five-story stone building. The “Jianshi Xuanyue” archway was built in the 31st year of Ming Jiajing (AD 1552). Located 4,000 meters east of Wudangshan Town, it is the first gateway to Wudang Mountain, also known as Xuanyue Gate.
The Yuxu Palace is called “Xuantian Yuxu Palace”. Built in the 11th year of Ming Yongle (AD 1413), 2,200 temples and temples were built, and Jiajing was repaired in 31 years. It is the largest unit in the ancient buildings of Wudang Mountain. Later, most of them were destroyed in the Qing Emperor Qianlong ten years (AD 1745), some existing buildings and sites, and there are four pavilions of “Turtle Monument” that are worth hundreds of tons.
The grinding needle well is also known as the Pure Yang Palace. Located 12 kilometers south of the old camp, it was built in the Yongle period of the Ming Dynasty. The existing grinding needle well was rebuilt in the second year of Qing Xianfeng (AD 1852). In 1984, it was repaired as before, with more than 50 rooms and an area of 1,700 square meters.
Taizipo is also known as Fuzheng. It is basically the size of the current year and is a larger unit in the Wudang complex. The Fuzhen view was built in the Ming Yongle ten years (AD 1412), and was rebuilt in the Qing Emperor Kangxi twenty-two years (AD 1683). Located in front of the Lion Peak, there are 20 buildings with a building area of 3,505 square meters and an area of 60,000 square meters.
Nanyan is the “sacred place” of the Taoist temple, which is called the true martial art. It is the most beautiful scenery in the 36 rock of Wudang Mountain. Nanyan Palace was built in the 22nd year of Yuanzhiyuan to the third year of the Yuan Dynasty (AD 1285-1310), and the Ming Yongle ten years (AD 1412) was expanded. Located under the Duyangyan rock, the mountain is like a flying wing, famous for its beautiful scenery. There are 21 existing buildings with a building area of 3,505 square meters and an area of 90,000 square meters. There are motions of Tianyi Zhenqing Palace Shidian, Eryidian, Huangjingtang, Bafeng Pavilion, Longhu Temple, Dabei Pavilion and Nantianmen Building. The main building Tianyi Zhenqing Palace Stone Temple, built before the Yuan Dynasty to the third year (AD 1310), is 11 meters wide, 6.6 meters deep, 6.8 meters high, beams, columns, doors, windows, etc. They are all carved out of bluestone. The top front slope is a single 檐 山 mountain type, the back slope is yue yue, and it is made into a hanging mountain type. The squatting squats are used for two hops. The faucet is 3 meters long and only o. 33 meters, picked out in the sky, next to the deep valley, placed on the faucet with a small incense burner, the shape is extremely dangerous, with a high degree of artistry and science.
Qiongtaiguan is located about 10 kilometers southeast of Tianzhu Peak, with a vertical distance of 1350 meters. It is divided into Shangguan, Zhongguan and Xiguan. In the Yuan Dynasty, it was called “Qiontai Palace.” During the Ming and Qing Dynasties, there were 24 Taoist temples and hundreds of temple houses. In the sixth year of Qing Xianfeng (1856), it was destroyed by fire. Some temple rooms have been restored. This is the starting point of the Wudangshan passenger ropeway. Has become an important tourist distribution center.
The hidden fairy rock is located above the bamboo gate and north of the Wulong Palace. It is soaring in the clouds, and the stone is like a jade wall.
Wudang Mountain North Shinto
Wudang Mountain North Shendao Road is located in Wudangshan Town, Danjiangkou City, northeast of Tianzhu Peak. It produces leading-edge cane, jade carving, wood carving, ceramics and other handicrafts with strong local characteristics. Acupuncture tea is a traditional tea. The Luan Railway and the Old (Hekou) White (River) Highway pass in parallel here.
Wudang Mountain South Shinto
Wudang Mountain South Shendao Road is located in Guanshan Town, Danjiangkou City, southwest of Wudang Mountain. It is only 5.7 kilometers away from Jinding (Tianzhu Peak) of Wudang Mountain. It is an important Shinto shrine of Yuchuan, Shaanxi, and is known as the garden of Wudang. Here the mountains are like flowers, the peaks are like bamboo shoots, the river is like a practice, the scenery is picturesque, and the folk songs are like tides. This is the most primitive and mysterious secluded place in Wudang, which is 20 kilometers long. It consists of two scenic spots: Lujiahe Village, the first village of Chinese Han folk songs, and Wudang Grand Canyon, which is directly connected to Jinding. Jiudao River is a jade belt, which is connected like a pearl to the Lujiahe Folk Song Village, the Red Army Command and the New Fourth Army Site, the Erlong Opera Bead, the Dragon Cliff, the Nguyen Rock, the Taohua Cave, the Orchid Valley, the Lion Beach, the Guiguzi Temple, and the Tianshu. Valley, Heijinggou Grand Canyon, Longtan, Transfer Station, Jinyu Pilgrimage and many other attractions.
Wudang Shanxi Shinto
After the Lilikou City, Liuliping, Guanshan Waichaoshan, and Separation Road, the mountaineering began. After the Monkey King Temple, Wazipo, Quanzhenguan Site (with two millennium ginkgo trees), Changling arrived in Quanlongguan, the taxi 15 kilometers, now a four-meter wide cement road. Then climb the Huangtuling, go to the sarcophagus, pay the ancient Han grain road, and then pass through the four stone temples of Fortuna, Black Tiger, Vulcan, and Mountain God, and go to the loess, then climb the dragon back, hang the bell tower, and pass the Taihegong on the gold. Top, the mileage is 10 kilometers. Because it is located on the west side of Tianzhu Peak, it is called West Shinto. Along the way, the ancient trees are towering, the scenery is picturesque, and the thunder (Donggou River) with deep ditch in the east, there are two peaks of Jinding and Meiling, and the seven stars (the wolf, the giant gate, the Lucun, the literary song, the cheap, Wuqu, broken army) peak south and south screen.
Wudang Shandong Shinto
The 15km cement road from Yanchihe Town in Danjiangkou City to Wudangkou Village has been hardened by 12.5 kilometers, and nearly 2 kilometers of pavement is expected to be completed within the year. By then, the third mountain travel route of Wudang Mountain will be fully completed. Tianqiaogou Waterfall – located about 9 kilometers east of the seat of Yanchihe Town Government, it is actually a mountain creek, which flows slowly from east to west from the slab river village. It is about 3 kilometers long and the stream is folded from the overpass to the north. A cliff that flows over a hundred meters rises down and forms a waterfall. The hillside gongs and drums – the treasures of folk art, have unique regional cultural connotations, increase the propaganda and development efforts, strive to declare the world cultural heritage, and work hard to “the hometown of Chinese gongs and drums.”
Wuzhufeng Scenic Area
The Wuzhufeng Scenic Area is located in the Yumagou Village, Guanshan Town, Danjiangkou. A natural Zhenwu stone statue resembles the statue of Zhenwu Emperor on the Golden Summit of Wudang Mountain.
Wuzhufeng is located in Yumagou Village, Guanshan Town, Danjiangkou, Shiyan City, Hubei Province. Wuzhu Peak is also known as Daming Peak, Zhutouyan, Zhenwu Sitting (named after the Emperor Zhenwu’s father, Jingle Guoming, and the Great Emperor). (ie the mother of Emperor Zhenwu). It is 14 kilometers away from the pillar of the day, and is one of the 72 peaks of Wudang, with an elevation of 1132 meters. This seat sits like a bamboo shoot-shaped seat with a seat of a natural stone statue of about 80 meters high and 40 meters wide. It is dressed in a kimono, with a facial features, deep-eyed, backed by Fulong Mountain, watching Wudang. On the top of the mountain, the dense white pines on the top of the head are stunned, the face is round and the nose is high and high, and the two hands are flat on both knees. Sitting on the back of the Xuanwu back, it is like a statue of the Emperor Wu of the Wudang Mountain. Under the bright sunshine of the autumn, the mountain body is directly inserted into the Han Dynasty. The statue of Zhenwu stands on a steep cliff. It is crystal clear, golden and brilliant. According to legend, Zhenwu has been practicing for many years, and has moved the moral sage with piety and perseverance, and has been turned into a fairy, leaving a stone portrait.
Tickets for entering the mountain 140 yuan (excluding Jinding, Zijing) + sightseeing car (any mountain ride) 70 yuan +
Scenic map 3 yuan + insurance 2 yuan = fare 215 yuan
1.2-1.5 meters children, 60-69 years old people enjoy the scenic spot half-billion discount 105 yuan
Older people over 70 years old are exempt from big tickets, half price of tickets
Two-way cableway price 150 yuan
Full-time students (with student ID) enjoy a half-bill discount of 105 yuan
Children under 1.2 meters free of charge
Golden top 20 yuan purple 霄 15 yuan
Wudang Mountain Cable Car Price: 50 yuan / person on a single; 45 yuan / person under a single; 80 yuan / person on a two-way trip