Geographic location:Shanhaiguan District, Qinhuangdao City, Hebei Province
Opening hours:High season 7:00~18:00 Low season 8:00~17:00
Famous scenery:First Pass, Old Faucet, Jiaoshan, Changshou Mountain, Meng Jiangniao Temple
Shanhaiguan Scenic Area is a tourist attraction in China. Shanhaiguan was called Shaoguan in ancient times, and it was also called Shaoguan. It was also known as Linyiguan. Because it was in Yanshan in the north and Bohai in the south, it was named Shanhaiguan. Shanhaiguan gathers the essence of the ancient Great Wall of China and is known as the “first pass in the world”. It is famous for its far-reaching relationship with Jiayuguan, which is thousands of miles away. Shanhaiguan City, with a circumference of about 4 kilometers, is connected to the Great Wall and is closed to the city. The city is 14 meters high and 7 meters thick. There are four main city gates and various defensive buildings. In 1961, Shanhaiguan was declared the national government by the State Council of the People’s Republic of China. Key cultural relics protection units. In 2001, the State Council listed Shanhaiguan as a national historical and cultural city tourist scenic spot. The six scenic spots such as “Old Leading”, “Meng Jiangnv Temple”, “Angshan” and “The First Pass in the World” are open to Chinese and foreign tourists and are well known both at home and abroad.
In November 2018, Shanhaiguan Scenic Area returned to the 5A level scenic spot.
A gate at the eastern end of the Ming Great Wall, in the northeast of Qinhuangdao City, Hebei Province, is bounded by Yanshan, Erhai, and the situation is “the first pass in the world.”
In the 14th year of Hongwu (1381), the city was built to build a guard. Because it was surrounded by mountains and seas, it was named Shanhaiguan. In the second year of Qing Emperor Qianlong (1737), the dismantling of Linyi County was the seat of the county. Before and after the founding of New China, the Shanhaiguan Office of Qinhuang City (now Qinhuangdao City) and Shanhaiguan City of Liaoning Province (now Liaoning Province) were established. In November 1952, Shanhaiguan City was placed under the jurisdiction of Hebei Province. In 1953, the city was renamed Qinshandao Shanhaiguan District.
The area near Jinshan Customs is Shaoguan, Shaoguan, Linyiguan and Linyiguan. The ancient Shuguan is located in the eastern 20th mile of Funing County. It is bordered by Chongshan in the north and the sea in the south. The gate is very dangerous.
In the third year of the Kaihuang Emperor (583 years), the building was closed to Guancheng. In the 18th year of Emperor Kaihuang (598 years), Emperor Wen of the Ming Dynasty ordered Han Wang Yang to invade the Koryo, and went to Shaoguan. In the upswing season, logistics and transportation are not good enough. In the 9th year of the great cause (613 years), Yang Xuan felt uprising, and Li Mi said that Yang Xuan felt guilty: the emperor went out, far away from Liao. According to the danger of Linyi, licking its throat, it can be no war. In the tenth year of the great cause (614 years), Emperor Sui reconsidered the investigation of Gao Li to the Linyi Palace.
In the 19th year of Tang Zhenguan (645), Tang Taizong levied Gao Li, and he returned from the plague. In the 20th year of Kaiyuan (732), the head of the Qidan can be insurgency, and Guo Yingjie, deputy director of Youzhou Road, was smashed outside Shaoguan and was defeated. Tianbao fifteen years (756 years), An Lushan rebellion, Ping Lujun Jiedushi Liu Zhengchen came back, and soon sent a pioneer to make Dong Qin attack Shaoguan, into Beiping. In the third year of Tianfu (903 years), Qidan Abao dispatched him to Ayiguan, Liu Shouguang and Pingzhou, and was tempted.
After the Five Dynasties Liang Lianghua years, Shaoguan was taken by Qidan, and Xue Juzheng pointed out: “Shaoguan is on all sides of the sea, and the north is connected to the land. From Shaoguan North to Jinniukou, the old eight defenders, recruiting soldiers to keep it, Qidan does not dare to light Into the Jin Wang Li Cunzhen to take Youzhou, so that Zhou Dewei for the festival, Dewey brave, do not repair the side, the loss of the dangers. Qidan 刍 于 camp, Ping two states, greatly suffering.” In the late Tang Dynasty, the late Tang Dynasty, Zhao Dejun guarded Lu Long, Shi Jinglian rebelled in Taiyuan, and sought help from Qidan, Yelu Deguang Xuzhi, after his mother said the law: “If the Lulong army north to Shaoguan, it is necessary to return, Taiyuan is not saved.” In the last years of Song Xuanhe, Shaoguan was the result of Jurchen.
In the 14th year of Hongwu in the Ming Dynasty (1381), Zhongshan Wang Xuda was ordered to repair Yongping and Jieling, and brought troops to the place. It is bounded by Yanshan in the north and Bohai in the south. Linyi County is a Yongping government in the Ming Dynasty. It is built in Lulong County, Funing County, Changli County, Yongpingwei and Shanhaiwei. The county implements the Lijia system, which is also known as the society and the shackles. The local people are editors of the society, and the relocated people are compiled as shackles. In the Qing Dynasty, the Ming system was used. It belonged to Yongping Prefecture of Zhili Province and governed Lulong, Funing and Changli County.
In the second year of Qing Emperor Qianlong (1737), Linyi County was added to Shanhaiguan. “Dongqing Yitongzhi·Yongpingfu·Linyi County” records: “Qinhuangdao, in the southwest of Linyi County, twenty-five miles into the sea, all over the water, all sides are water. According to legend, Qin Shihuang tasted here.” Qianlong 21 In the “Linyi County Records and Historic Sites”, “Qinwang Island is located in the southwest of the city for twenty-five miles, and the sea is ringed. The world’s biography of Emperor Qin Shihuang is stationed here.” Guangxu four years “Linyi County” has a description of Qinhuangdao. And details: “Qinwang Island, twenty-five miles southwest of the city, the mountains turn from the east to the west, inserted into the sea, cross the water surface, the distance looks like a silkworm, the Shuikou Mountain of Haiyang Town, there is Guanyin Temple.”
Shanhaiguan was considered to be the northeast starting point of the Ming Great Wall before 1990. The starting point of the Ming Great Wall has been found in Hushan Town, Kuandian County, Dandong City, Liaoning Province, and the Great Wall of China is 26 kilometers. It is located in the east of Qinhuangdao City. Kilometers. According to historical records, Shanhaiguan has established a customs guard since 1381. It has a history of more than 600 years and has been a military town in China since ancient times. The city of Shanhaiguan, with a circumference of about 4 kilometers, is a small town. The entire city is connected to the Great Wall and is closed to the city. The city is 14 meters high and 7 meters thick.
At the end of the Ming Dynasty, the female general Qin Liangyu guarded the Shanhaiguan. Li Zicheng and Wu Sangui are fighting here.
The city of Shanhaiguan, with a circumference of about 4 kilometers, is a small town. The entire city is connected to the Great Wall and is closed to the city. The city is 14 meters high and 7 meters thick. There are four main city gates in the city, and there are many ancient defensive buildings. It is a city with a relatively complete defensive system and is known as the “first barrier in the world”. Take the mighty and magnificent “The First Passage of the World” as the main body, supplemented by the Great Wall Buildings such as Jingbian Building, Linyi Building, Muying Building, Weiyuan Hall, Yucheng City, Dongluo City and Xiluo City, showing the visitors to China. Ancient city defense architectural style. Shanhaiguan is a cultural ancient city. The buildings of the Ming Dynasty are basically intact. The main streets and alleys are mostly preserved. In particular, there are still a large number of courtyard houses, which make the ancient city more elegant and simple. The most important thing to add to the ancient city is the East Gate of Guancheng, the first Guancheng Tower in the world, standing on the Great Wall and arrogant. Boarding the second floor of the tower, you can overlook the full view of Shanhaiguan City and the wilderness outside the customs. Looking north, the majestic view of the Great Wall of the Horn of the Mountain; the sea in the south is also visible. The world’s first Guancheng Building is located north and south, as well as buildings such as Jingbian Building, Muying Building and Linyi Building. Strolling on the Great Wall will make you feel the great wisdom of our ancestors and the extraordinary wisdom of the descendants of the Yellow Emperor.
The Shanhaiguan City plane is square, with a perimeter of eight hundred and thirty-seven steps four feet wide, five feet wide, and a two-foot five-foot moat surrounding it. The exterior of the city wall is covered with blue bricks and filled with earthworms. It is about 14 meters high and seven meters wide. There are four city gates, the east is called “Zhendong Gate”, the west is called “Yingen Gate”, the south is called “Wangyang Gate”, and the north is called “Weiyuan Gate”. The four gates are preserved, and the East Gate is the “first barrier in the world”, which is the most complete preservation. On the upper gate of the city gate, there is the first gate city building in the world. The measured city platform is 12 meters high and the city tower is 13.7 meters high. The east and west widths are ten meters and zero, and the north and south are 19 meters and seven meters. The building is divided into two floors. The gray tile is on the top of the mountain, the upper and lower floors, and the north, east and south sides open sixty-eight arrows, usually closed, and opened when used. In the middle of the west eaves, there are huge black and white plaques in the middle of the room. The five characters of the book “The First Pass in the World” are written in a vigorous and heroic manner. They are the books of Ming Chenghua’s eight years (1472), and are now hidden in the building. Next, the outside of the building was suspended for 1920.
There is also a building in the west gate of Guancheng, which is the same size as the first gate of the East Gate. There is also a plaque inscription “Xiang Yu Sang”, which is the royal book of the Qing Emperor Qianlong nine years (1744). Due to years of disrepair, it has been broken and was demolished in 1953. The size of the south gate of Guancheng is the same as that of the east and west. The inscription “Jillip Photo”. Ming Jiajing eight years (1529) was built. Due to years of disrepair, it is also seriously damaged. It was demolished in 1955. There is a gate building on the north gate. It was built in the sixth year (AD 1627). In the thirty-ninth year of Wanli (1611), Shao Lang, a foreigner, and Liu Kongyin, the deputy general, rebuilt. After the construction, the tower was repeatedly exposed to fire, so it was abandoned and not repaired.
There are Yucheng on the outside of the four gates of Shanhaiguan City. Currently, there is only Dongmen Yucheng. The perimeter is 380 meters. The gate of the city gate opens to the south and is at right angles to the first gate. The west wall of Yucheng is 85 meters long, the north wall is 83 meters long, the east wall is 72 meters long, the south wall is 77 meters long, and the city is 13 meters high. The width of the wall of the city is 15 meters in the west and 9.7 meters in the east.
Shanhaiguan City also has Dongluo City, Xiluo City, South Wing City and North Wing City.
Dongluo City: According to “Linyi County”: “Dongluocheng Fu Dacheng’s east gate, high two feet three feet, thick Zhang has four inches, Friday 147 feet four feet, door one, in the east , that is, closing the door, for the east and west tunnels. Building on the Shangyu ‘fuyuan’. Shuimen 2, Jiaolou 2, with the enemy building seven. Ming Wanli 12 years (AD 1584), the principal Wang Bangjun, Yongping Bing Cheng Xunjian. Initially set up three doors, Qing Emperor Kangxi four years (1665) when the transfer, the general judgment Chen Tianzhi, Dusi Sun Zhimao, garrison Wang Yuchun rebuilt. Because of the second gate of the South Gate of Sein, that is, the East Gate is closed. The old enemy building, This is a waste. The city is a pool, and there are two feet and nine feet on Thursday. According to actual measurements, Dongluo City has a circumference of about four miles. There is a stone plaque embedded in the gate of the Dongcheng Luocheng Gate, which engraves the three characters of “Shanhaiguan”. However, due to wind erosion and rain, the writing is blurred. In addition, on the wall of Dongluo City, there are many blue brick ridges that burn the words and time of the units and time that participated in the fortification. It is found that there are nine kinds of bricks with texts, namely: “Wanli 12 years of real creation”, “Wanli 12 years of Texas construction”, “Wanli 12 years Jianchang car construction”, “Wanli 12 “Yanhe Road made”, “Wan Ting County made in the 12th year of Wanli”, “Wu Ning County made in the 12th year of Wanli”, “Lulong County made in the 12th year of Wanli”, “Wu’an County was built in the 12th year of Wanli”, ” Wanzhou was built in the 12th year of Wanli.” These bricks with burning characters can be seen. At that time, there were both camps and roads, as well as states and counties, who participated in the construction of Dongluo City. They used a large number of military officers and local people.
Xiluo City: According to “Linyi County”: “Xi Luo City, Fu Dacheng’s West Gate, Ming Chongzhen 16 years (1643), governor Zhu Guodong, please build, the work is not completed, the reform is suspended. Door one, in In the west of the city, 曰 ‘洪宸’. When the city was not built, there was an arched building, I don’t know what year it was built. Because of the construction of the earth, the deputy general Yang Yuan of the 24th year of Ming Wanli (1596) changed to use masonry. “Arch Gate” and Xiluo City were destroyed.
The north and south wing cities are the same from the south of Guancheng and the north of the city. According to the “Linyi County” contains: the north and south wing city walls are high “two feet have a strange”, the city “three hundred and seventy-seven feet four feet nine inches” on Wednesday, the city has a door to the north and south. For the “Ming patrol Yang Yuchang construction.” Both wing cities are destroyed, leaving only the remains.
In addition, there is Kuiguang Building in the southeast corner of Guancheng, Weiyuan Hall in the northeast corner, and the north and south of Dongluo City. There are Muying Building and Linyi Building. The fourth floor above has been destroyed. In the center of Guancheng, there is also a bell and drum tower with a height of two feet and seven feet and a square of five feet. The building was ruined before the liberation. After liberation, it was demolished in 1952 and rebuilt.
On the Huanxi Ridge in Guancheng Dong Erli, there is also a Weiyuan City, which is said to have been built by Wu Sangui, the general officer of Mingshan Customs. The site was measured and the circumference was 164 meters. This city is located in the key, remote control of the four wild, with Guancheng into a corner.
Jiaoshan Great Wall
The Jiaoshan Great Wall is about 3 kilometers north of the ancient city Shanhai Customs, and 40 kilometers away from the coastal city of Beidaihe. It is the highest peak of the barrier of the north mountain of Guancheng, with an elevation of 519 meters. Its peak is Dapingding, Pingguang can sit hundreds of people, there are huge stone scorpions, like the dragon head wearing a corner, hence the name. Jiaoshan attractions, mainly the Cape Mountain Great Wall, the enemy Taiwan, Jiaoshan Temple, Ruilian holding the sun. Jiaoshan is the first mountain from the old faucet, the Yueshan Customs, and the northward crossing, so people call it the “first mountain of the Great Wall”.
The Jiaoshan Great Wall was built in the early years of Ming Hongwu, and it was extended from the foot of the mountain to the Dapingding. Most of the city walls are made from local materials, masonry is built, and some are bricks and long stone blocks. The height and width of the Great Wall of the Jiaoshan Mountain are obviously characterized by mountains. The height of the Great Wall here is generally 7-10 meters and the width is 4-5 meters. In the steep terrain, it is also built on the cliffs and can be narrowed to 2.7 meters wide. These wall sections are very dangerous on the outside and difficult to attack; the inside is very low and easy to climb the wall. The situation of the Jiaoshan Mountain is dangerous. The Great Wall of the Jiaoshan Mountain is also extremely dangerous. The Great Wall here is either low-lying, or straight into the sky, and it is spectacular to look upside down. Ancient poetry cloud: “Since ancient times, the city has been closed to danger. The natural danger is to lie in the corner mountain. The Great Wall is on the peak of the upside, overlooking Guancheng.”
The Great Wall of the Cape Mountain is a combination of mountains, cities and temples. The gate is designed in the form of a castle building in the Ming Dynasty. Its shape is like a “mountain”. The “Yashan Great Wall” was written by Huang Hua, the former vice premier of the State Council and president of the Great Wall Society of China. The back of the “Bihai Xiongfeng” was written by the contemporary poet He Jingzhi. There is a poem: “Since the ancient times, the city has been closed to danger, and the natural danger is to be hovering in the corner mountain” is enough to prove the danger of Jiaoshan. Jiaoshan Great Wall is the boundary between two military towns in Liaodong Town and Yuzhen Town of the Ming Dynasty. It has five enemy stations and three battle platforms. Standing on the top of the highest peak of Jiaoshan Mountain, it is far-sighted, and it is a distant scene of the drums and swords in the ancient battlefield.
In the deep corner of Jiaojiao, there is a ancient and ancient temple called Qixian Temple. The Ming Dynasty calligrapher Xiao Xian, the military division Zuo Shilang Zhan Rong, and the supervision of the imperial history Zheng Ji and so on have all lived here, concentrating on school, but here is known as the “cradle of Shanhaiguan culture” and built the Kuixing Pavilion. Those who like classical literature can come here to experience the scenes of Xiao Xian and other hard-working days.
The top of the corner is the ideal place to watch the sunrise. Here you can see the spectacular scene of “Ruilian Holding the Sun”. When you visit Qixian Temple in the summer and autumn rainy season, you may encounter the wonders of the mountain temples that are forced to be too clear, and the rainy clouds are clear above. The front view overlooks the dragon and the dragon, and the sky is high. “Rui Lian holding the sun”, “Mountain Temple Yuqing”, “Yuanshan Yunhai”, “Xixian Buddha Light” is called “Yangshan Four Wonders”.
Shanhaiguan is a cultural city with a long history and is one of the representatives of the world’s cultural heritage, the Great Wall of China.
The “first pass in the world” is 5.19 meters long and 1.5 meters high. It is written by Xiao Xian, a famous calligrapher of the Ming Dynasty. The word is a script, and the pen is strong and powerful. It is an ancient and modern masterpiece. According to legend, the last “one” word was not written together, but the booker threw the pen full of ink into the air.
Walk down the “World’s First Pass” tower and visit the Great Wall Museum, where you will be shown the ancient and modern of the Great Wall and the amazing physical exhibits. In the ancient city, tasting local delicacies will greatly increase your enjoyment and appreciate the customs of Shanhaiguan.
Shanhaiguan has a long history of humanity. As early as the Neolithic period, our ancestors have already worked here.
The scenic spots and historical sites in Shanhaiguan Scenic Area are beautiful, beautiful and pleasant. It is a famous historical and cultural ancient city and tourist summer resort. There are more than 90 places of historical and cultural significance in the area. In 2000, Shanhaiguan Scenic Spot was rated as the first batch of 4A-level tourist scenic spots; in 2001, the State Council officially listed Qinhuangdao Shanhaiguan District as the national historical and cultural city Shanhaiguan tourist scenic spot with the Great Wall as the main line, forming the “old leader” and “Meng Jiangnu The six scenic spots of Temple, “Yaoshan”, “The First Passage of the World”, “Changshou Mountain” and “Yansai Lake” are all open to Chinese and foreign tourists and are famous tourist areas at home and abroad. Among them: Shanhaiguan Great Wall brings together the essence of China’s ancient Great Wall. The old faucet of the Great Wall of the Ming Great Wall, the Great Wall and the sea meet, the blue sea and the golden sands, the sea of heaven and the sea, the magnificent, well-known Chinese and foreign “the world’s first customs” high towering, known as “Jingshi Pinghan, Liao Zuo throat” It is said that the Great Wall of the Jiaoshan Mountains is steep and picturesque. The “Shan Temple Yuqing, Ruilian Holding the Sun” and the wonderful “Qixian Buddha Light” in the “Shuguan Eight Scenes” attract many tourists. Meng Jiangnv Temple, interpretation of Chinese folklore–the moving story of Jiang Nuofu, Chen Yun and Shi Zan, “How many anonymous bloods and sweats the Great Wall has built, experts and scholars have no way to verify, only a generation of heroes with names are actually’ A kind of glory in Half the Sky. The largest natural granite cave in northern China – the hanging cave, the strange caves, the springs, and the paradise. The beautiful lake of Yansai Lake is beautiful.
Ticket price: Shanhaiguan Arrow House ticket: 40 yuan, full ticket 110 yuan (can take a tour bus), the world’s first pass: Shanhaiguan ancient city experience tour 50 yuan, including the world’s first customs, the division of the division and the bell and drum tower.
Mystery of the giant python
This piece is world famous. It is about 6 meters long and 1.5 meters wide, and it has five big characters in the world. The strength of his pen, the strength of the bones, the strength of the strong, at first glance, it should be from the hands of a certain calligraphy. However, apart from the five large characters, there is no left payment left, which is a bit regrettable and incomprehensible.
There are four general statements about the writer of this giant.
One said that it was the eight years of Chenghua in the Ming Dynasty and the Xiaoshan of Shanhaiguan. This is said in the “Linyi County” compiled by Qing Guangxu for four years. However, in the book in front of the relevant records, but with the word “phase pass”, this is not very sure. In the local folklore, the story about Xiao Xian’s inscriptions is vivid, saying that after he made a big stroke, he asked people to hang the giant gong on the tower. When they saw it, they found that the word “below” was a little less. ? Just as the onlookers talked about it, I saw Xiao Xian grabbing a piece of linen, smashing it into a ball, stained with ink, and struggling to throw it up, just hit it a little. This time, the plaque is even more impressive. I thought that although this is interesting, but a scholar, can have such a precise eyesight and extraordinary arm strength, I am afraid, can only be exaggerated and romantic in people’s imagination.
The second is the title of Yan Ying, a member of the Wu Ying Ge University in Jiajing during the Ming Dynasty. This is to be seen in the History of the Anti-Japanese War in Shaoguan, published in 1933. The book contains the shackles of the Yan dynasty in the Ming Dynasty. Each word is 1.7 meters wide and has been placed in the Kuixing Building in the southeast corner of Guancheng. When the Japanese invaded the Shanhaiguan, they plundered it to Tokyo and publicly displayed it. From the old photos taken in the past, the “first” word of the pipa was written as the word “bamboo”. The existing “Yang” of the existing Shanhaiguan, but clearly written as the word “grass”. Based on this inference, it is very likely that there are two pieces of the giant python, which are the questions of Xiao Xian and Yan Yan. However, some people have thoroughly investigated the various localities of the Ming and Qing dynasties, and they have not seen any serious records. Perhaps, because Yan Yan is a notorious actress, the Shanhaiguan people who have been loyal to the country for generations, are all ignorant of this, avoid talking about it?
In addition, there are two legends written by Yu Yiyuan and Tan Congjian of Shanhaiguan in the Qing Dynasty. However, these two statements are not enough, because in the “Yongping House” in the middle of the Ming Dynasty, it was clearly recorded that Shanhaiguan had the “world’s first pass”. Therefore, even if Yu and Tan both had a question, they could only write it according to the predecessors’ ink.
So, who is the real inscription of the giant python? Who is it? It is for future generations to study.
Shanhaiguan is located on the coast of the Bohai Sea in northeastern China. It is 119°24′ to 119°51′ east longitude and 39°48′ to 40°07′ north latitude. It is an urban area belonging to Qinhuangdao City, in the northeast of the city.
It is bounded by Yanshan in the north, Bohai in the south, Liaoning in the east, and Beijing and Tianjin in the west. The natural area covers an area of 180 square kilometers and has a population of 125,000. There are major rivers such as Shihe, Chaohe and Shahe in the territory. The climate belongs to the eastern monsoon warm and humid zone with a humid climate. There is no heat in summer, no cold in winter, abundant rainfall and pleasant weather. The annual average rainfall is 736 mm, the maximum snow depth is 13 cm, the maximum freezing depth is 85 cm, and the average relative humidity of the air is 62%.
It is said that the “First World Pass” of the Shanhaiguan City Tower was so ruthless that it was rushed to Japan when Japan invaded China, and the plaque was later copied.
In 1985, it was listed as the “Top Ten National Scenic Spots”;
In 1987, “Wanli Great Wall – Shanhaiguan” was listed by UNESCO as a “World Cultural Heritage” list;
In 1991, Shanhaiguan and the old leading Great Wall were rated as “Top 40 Chinese Tourist Attractions”;
In 1992, it was identified as the “92 China Friendly Tourism Year” national tourist route;
In 1993, it was identified as the “93 China Landscape Tourism Tour” key extension point;
In 1994, it was identified as an important tourist route for national cultural relics and historic sites;
In 1995, it was identified as the “Chinese Folk Customs Tour – Great Wall Style” tourist route;
In 1999, the first batch of the country was named “China Excellent Tourism City”, and Changshou Mountain, Jiaoshan Mountain and Yansai Lake were named “National Forest Park”;
In 2000, it was awarded the title of “National Civilization Scenic Spot Demonstration Point” by the Central Civilization Office and the National Tourism Administration;
In 2000, the first batch of the country was assessed as “National AAAA-level tourist scenic spot” by the National Tourism Administration;
In 2001, it was named “China’s historical and cultural city”;
2002 Longshoushan, Jiaoshan and Yansai Lake were named as “National Geopark (Lijiang Basin National Geological Park);
In 2007, the National Tourism Scenic Area Quality Rating Committee was approved and appraised as the first batch of national 5A-level tourist attractions.
On October 9, 2015, it was notified by the National Tourism Administration to cancel the 5A qualification.
In November 2018, Shanhaiguan Scenic Area returned to the 5A level scenic spot.
Shanhaiguan is located in Qinhuangdao, where the summer climate is cool and it is an ideal summer resort. Tour Beidaihe, the best season is April-October, and other scenic spots in Qinhuangdao are from June to August. The best time for bird watching special tours is the spring and autumn migratory birds migration season.
50.00 yuan joint ticket (including the old faucet, the world’s first Guan Gucheng experience tour): 120.00 yuan joint ticket (including Meng Jiang female temple, the world’s first customs ancient city experience tour): 90.00 yuan joint ticket (including old dragon head, Meng Jiang female temple): 90.00 Yuanlian ticket (including Meng Jiangnv Temple, Meng Jiangnv Temple, the world’s first Guan Gucheng experience tour): 200.00 yuan
Qinhuangdao Shanhaiguan District is located on the north bank of the Bohai Sea. It is located in the throat of the northeastern region of China’s North China. It is 380 kilometers away from Beijing, 243 kilometers away from Tianjin and 461 kilometers away from Shenyang. The geographical position is superior, and the water, land and air transportation are very convenient.