Geographic location:Quanzhou City, Fujian Province
Famous scenery:Qingyuan Mountain, Jiuri Mountain
Opening hours:5:30 to 19:00 (summer)
The Qingyuanshan National Key Scenic Area is located in the southeastern part of Fujian Province, on the northeastern shore of the Jinjiang River. It is located between 118°30’~118°37′ east longitude and 24°54’~25°0′ north latitude. It borders on the three sides of Quanzhou City. . It is 106 kilometers away from Xiamen City and 196 kilometers away from Fuzhou City. Because many springs on the mountain are called “Quanshan”, because the mountain is high, it is called “Qiyun Mountain”. Located in the northern suburbs of the city, it is also known as the “North Mountain”. There are three peaks on the mountain, also known as “Santai Mountain”.
Qingyuanshan National Key Scenic Spot is one of the 18 scenic spots in Quanzhou. It is also a national key scenic spot. It consists of three major areas: Qingyuan Mountain, Jiuri Mountain and Lingshan Holy Tomb. The total area is 62 square kilometers. Qingyuan Mountain Scenic Area has a radius of 40 wai, and the main peak is 498 meters above sea level. It is adjacent to Quanzhou Mountain City and attracts many overseas tourists.
Since ancient times, the Qingyuan Mountain National Key Scenic Spot has been famous for its 36-hole and 18-story scenery, including Laojunyan, Qianshouyan, Amitabha, Bixiyan, Ruixiangyan, Tiger Ruquan and Nantaiyan. Qingyuan Cave and Sienyan are the winners.
The Qingyuanshan National Key Scenic Area is located in the southeastern part of Fujian Province, on the northeastern shore of the Jinjiang River, bordering on the three sides of Quanzhou City.
The Qingyuanshan National Key Scenic Area consists of three major areas, Qingyuan Mountain, Jiuri Mountain and Lingshan Holy Tomb, with a total area of 62 square kilometers. Qingyuan Mountain Scenic Area has 40 square meters of Huali, the main peak is 498 meters above sea level, and is dependent on Quancheng Mountain City.
The Qingyuanshan National Key Scenic Area is a mountainous hilly with granite landforms. The terrain is undulating and the rocks are abrupt. The highest elevation of the main scenic spot is 498 meters. The geological structure is formed by multiple tectonic movements and intrusion of rock masses. The outer part of the rock mass is dark brown, the joints of the rock layers are not developed, and the soil is dominated by slope products, and the soil is warm and moist.
The Qingyuan Mountain National Key Scenic Area is warm in winter and cool in summer, and the climate is warm and humid. It is suitable for sightseeing all year round. The annual average temperature is 17～21.3°C, the annual average precipitation is 1202～1550 mm, and the annual frost-free period is 358 days.
There are 750 species of 487 genera in 145 families of wild vascular plants in Qingyuanshan National Key Scenic Area. There are 179 species of 65 families and 65 families in terrestrial vertebrates. There are 21 species, 155 families and 592 species of insects, which have high species diversity. Moreover, there are 5 planting types and freshwater herbaceous marsh wetlands in the forest community in the scenic area, which is a rare southern Asian ecological landscape in the coastal areas.
Among the wild plant resources, there are two national key protections of camphor, flower palm, water fern, and provincial-level key protection oils, which are distributed in small pieces; listed in the Appendix to the Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species of Wild Fauna and Flora. Protected plants include Orchidaceae’s small tongue and lip, see serum, valerian, Euphorbia’s flying grass, and thousand root grass.
Among the wild animals, there are national first-class protected pythons, 23 national-level protected tiger frogs, black pheasants, and red-bellied hawks. The province’s key protected wild animals include 19 species of black-spotted frog, leopard cat, and king cobra. It is included in the 30 Conventions on International Trade in Endangered Species of Wild Fauna and Flora, involving 34 international migratory birds. Insects have Chinese-protected Chinese wide-tailed swallowtail butterflies, large black silkworm moths and so on.
Laojunyan Mountain Gate
The mountain gate of Laojunyan, the upper and lower two-stage platform of the curved ruler, is a variant of the yin and yang taiji gossip. The natural stone that stands in front of it is engraved with the words “Qingniu West, Ziqidonglai”, and This stone-framed mountain gate, which is shackled with window sills, is full of mountainous atmosphere, and makes the idea of Laozi’s “advocating nature” to the fullest, which gives people a sense of pleasure in entering the fairyland. Along the secluded tree-lined stone path, the plant giant, the banyan tree, is separated on both sides. The thick and long roots of the clumps, like the long scorpion of Laozi, show that Lao Tzu’s thoughts are “long and long, infinitely vital.”
Laojun’s statues are listed as national key cultural relics and are unique in Chinese Taoist stone carvings.
Jewels. According to the “Quanzhou Fuzhi” compiled in the Qianlong period of the Qing Dynasty, “the stone statue is natural, and the good things are slightly carved.” It shows that it is a natural rock with a shape resembling an old man. It is a skillful folk craftsman who skillfully crafts it into a sculpture. The famous philosopher, thinker, and Taoist ancestor of the Taoist period in the Spring and Autumn Period. The famous historian Sima Qian of the Han Dynasty wrote in the “Historical Records. Laozi Han Fei Biography” that “Laozi’s surname is Li, the ear is ear, the word Boyang, and the 谥日聃.” The original book is the Qurenli people in the township of Chudi County. Laojun’s statues originally had a tall Taoist encirclement. The magnificent Taoist temples such as Zhenjun Hall and Beidou Temple were quite spectacular. Later, the Taoist temple was burned down. Laojunyan stood in the open air and merged with nature. Its health It is enough to prove the ancient city of Quanzhou, which is known as the “World Religious Museum”. The Taoist culture in the Song Dynasty was very developed and prosperous.
The stone statue is 5.63 meters high, 6.85 meters thick, and has a width of 8.01 meters and a floor area of 55 square meters. Because it is the largest and the oldest Taoist stone sculpture in China, the art and history circles have called it “the first in the world”.
Tiger milk spring
“Tiger Milk Spring” is located on the rock slope above the “Qingyuan Tianhu”. According to the “Yu Yu Ji” cloud: “Han Shu” Zhu Buying Chuan said that the East Mountain King is protected by the Quanshan Mountain, “In the early years of the Southern Song Dynasty, Ye Tinggui “Hai Lu Broken Things” contained: “Quanshan, the main mountain of Quanzhou, The mountain has the name of Kong Quan.” Qingyuan Mountain is named after Quanshan Mountain, and Quanzhou is named after Quanshan Mountain.
There is a “Chao Quan” stone carving next to “Tiger Milk Spring”. The springs are all stone, the stone is like a shell, the stone is like a dragonfly, the middle is a hole, and the spring flows out of the gap and is injected into a square stone hole. On the Lu Ding people inscribed “Tiger Milk” and Song Zhu Xi’s “Source Head Water” stone inscription. “Tiger Milk Spring” has not been a long time, visitors are attached to the rocks, and they can hear the sound of “咕咚” under the rock.
Qianshouyan, also known as Guanyin Temple, is named after the worship of Guanyin. Qianshouyan is in Qingyuan Mountain
Zuofeng, the temple wall red wall Suva, is particularly fresh. The main hall of the main hall is the statue of the Sakyamuni, the founder of the stone carving Buddhism in the Song Dynasty. The stone statue is exquisite and exquisite, and it is one of the masterpieces of the Qing Dynasty.
Amitabha is one of the main attractions in the Qingyuan Mountain Scenic Area. In May 1961, it was announced as a key cultural relics protection unit in Fujian Province. After passing through Qianshouyan, along the ancient road, the cloth was on the level. After the Zhenyi Pavilion, you went to the Amitabha Yanmen Gate. There was a pair of couples written by the Ming Dynasty calligrapher Zhang Ruitu: every Qingan can be seen, and the time can be stopped. It can be seen that this is a good place to climb the distance and bring the wine to the wind.
Here, the boulder is steep, the ancient trees are towering, and the nearby Tianrui is a Swiss. Two different tree species are tightly held together. One is a double-yang wood, the other is a banyan tree, the roots are in the same dish, the trees are embraced, and the trees are entwined. As a glue, it has been going through more than 300 years, just like a pair of loyal lovers.
The imitation wood stone stone chamber of Amitabha was built in the twenty-fourth year of the Yuanshun Emperor (AD 1364). The interior of the Yuan Dynasty stone carving Amitabha statue, carved on the natural cliff wall, 5.77 meters high, 2.5 meters wide, head knot snails, foot lotus, left hand flat chest, right hand drooping, sleek and generous, kind and kind. The architectural features of the stone room and the Buddha costumes provide important material for the study of the Yuan Dynasty architecture and Buddhist stone carving art in the south of China. On the right side of the stone room, Da Yuanzhizheng’s inscription on the stone inscriptions in the twenty-fourth year: Pingzhang Sandan, Eight Royalties, Gu Muer, not the constitution, Sun Sanbao’s anecdote, Sakyam, donation, the first initiative, the combination of the people’s edge, Yi Jiandian, Shi Jiantai Change the hall and then refine the Buddha’s gold. In the stone inscriptions of the 193 Chinese characters in the Yuan Dynasty, 13 simplified Chinese characters appeared, which is rare in the Yuan Dynasty inscriptions.
Above the stone room, along the chasing Buddha, the Buddha’s stone carvings, known as the first Buddha in the Bohai Sea, are under the steep stone walls. The famous Chinese calligraphy and painting artist Huang Wei’s book, the two-character stone cliff stone carving, is even more beautiful and spectacular. Next to the cliff wall on the left side of the stone room, there is a huge stone towering, eucalyptus climbing, and the ancients have a stone carving such as Xiaotai and Yungu. The large platform on the lower right side of the stone room, the original ancient temple of Amitabha, collapsed during the Cultural Revolution.
Ruixiangyan is located on the east side of the Bixi Rock. In the second year of the Northern Song Dynasty (1086), it was 4.4 meters high by the Tianzhufeng Mountain stone carving “Zhajiarui”. In the 19th year of Ming Chenghua (1483), an imitation wood stone chamber was built. Ruixiangyan is a key cultural relics protection unit in Fujian Province.
Sienyan is located in the scenic spot of “Qifeng Drunk Moon” in Qingyuan Mountain Scenic Area. The Song Dynasty white clothing Guanyin stone sculptures in the Sien Temple were carved from natural rock during the Song Yuanyou period (1086 ~ 1093 AD). In June 2001, it was announced as a national key cultural relics protection unit.
According to the history book, Si Enyan was the seal of the Emperor of the Tang Dynasty given to the thorns of Xu. Xu Wei was born in the Shiyi family. His grandfather had been a Quanzhou thorn in his history. His father Yu Wen was also admitted to the Tang Dynasty in the second year of the Tang Dynasty (AD 759). During the youth period of Xu Wei’s youth, he worked hard in the cold window. After he was a scholar, he served as a key position in the central government. He once accompanied the west to make a great contribution to Anbian and received the reward of the emperor. Because of the name of the mountain, the temple was built, also called the gift of grace. Temple. On the right side of the temple, there is a ancestral temple of Xu. In the Temple of the Sin Temple, the outstanding progressive thinker, writer and historian Li Wei (1527~1602) wrote “No need to call the Tuas, although there is no bell and drum.”
On the hills of Shunen, the megaliths are formed into pieces, and the barriers are stacked to form many natural stone caves and stone chambers. Among them, there is a stone cave, which is engraved with the words “Alpine Yangzhi”. It is the juvenile reading office of Ouyang Zhan, the leader of the Tang Dynasty. Ouyang Zhan has few great ambitions, and he is resolutely eager to read hard. He finally studied hard in the cave. Finally, in the eight years of Emperor Tang Dynasty (AD 792), he “five tries to the Ministry of Rites”, with excellent achievements and the famous young scribe Han Yutong, a scholar, said ” Dragon and Tiger List.”
Around the cave, there are monumental sites such as the play pavilion, the invitation platform, and the Kuixing Building. There are 83 carved poems in the past, which are distributed on the cliffs with high and low cliffs. There are also “flying fish jumps” and “mountain sea cliffs”. The inscriptions of the literati of the dynasties, such as the “Huijing Qintai”.
The Buddha statues are well preserved, all of which are Tubo styles: Buddha hair snails, and the treasures on the top. The face is wide and narrow, the ears are shoulder-width, the shoulders are wide and the waist is thin, and the right shoulder is placed on the left shoulder. The clothing lines are indicated by embossed lines, and the lines are still obvious despite the vicissitudes of life. The stone statues have round head light and body light. Zhong Zun Sakyamuni is a modern Buddha. He is in charge of the modern world. His statues are used as the demon of the touch of the earth. The left is called the Pharmacist Buddha, the past Buddha, who is in charge of the past world. He is also one hand down, one hand up, just the left palm rest. The right buddha is called the Amitabha Buddha. It is the future Buddha. It is the meditation phase of Shi Dingyin, that is, the hands are placed on the abdomen.
The Three Buddhas are the main Buddha statues enshrined in the Tibetan Buddhism Church since the 13th century. According to the “Yuan Dynasty Paintings and Records”, in the Tibetan monasteries of the Yuan Dynasty, the three Buddhas were all supplied to the “main hall”, which was the main god believed by the Yuan Dynasty. After the textual research of the three Buddhas, the three Buddhas were identified as the first Buddha statues found in China and the best preserved in the southeast. At the south side 20 meters, there is a stone carving that records the three Buddhas carved in 1292, and has a history of more than 700 years.
The famous stone, the dense shade, is a major feature of the tourmaline rock. It is centered on the “Three Buddhas”, and on the south side is the building group of the Guangqin Master of the Minnan folk house built in 1991; behind it, We saw this large Southern Song Dynasty Moya script stone inscription “Shou”, the font is 3.5 meters high and 3.15 meters wide. It is called “the largest “shou” word in the middle of the temple; next to the Fuhu sculpture, the bottom is clear The stone carvings left by the famous celebrity.
Qingyuan Cave is located at the peak of Qingyuan Mountain. It is the first of the thirty-sixth cave of Qingyuan Mountain. It is called “the first hole”. On the left side of the entrance to the mountain gate, there is a party on the left side of the Ming Dynasty, thirty-six years (AD 1068), and it is engraved: “The sentence of Quanshan is contained in Han Shu, so it is also known as the Qingyuan of Mingzhou. Quartet guests, The state’s gentry, Lemu, and excursions.
Qingyuan Cave was built in the Shaoxing period of the Southern Song Dynasty. It has buildings such as Guankong Building, Buddha Temple, and Qixian Temple. According to legend, during the Shaoxing period of the Southern Song Dynasty, there were martyrdom people who chased a giant scorpion that hurts the soul. They saw the giant scorpion in the hole, and covered it with stone, sitting in the hole, so that the giant python could not return, so the hole was named ” 裴仙洞”. The cave top was originally built by Qianfeng Zicui Pavilion. Now only the “Yanyan”, Yuhua Dengxian”, “The Immortal Name” and other stone carvings are left.
In 1952, the “Hiro Masters Tower” was built on the west side of the Amitabha Rocks in the Qingyuan Mountain Scenic Area. The tower was filled with the master’s relic. The stone tower building materials are made of the well-known Quanzhou white granite. After the fine carving, the whole stone tower has the architectural features of the wood-like structure of the southern part of the island. The top of the tower is a spider-like net-like algae-like wooden arch structure. The space effect inside the big tower; on the front wall, the inlaid diabase sculpture “Hongyi lawyer’s portrait” is the “tears and ink paintings” made by Mr. Feng Zikai when he is sad. In March 1991, it was announced as a key cultural relics protection unit in Fujian Province. On the left cliff of Hongyi Master Stupa, there is a stone carving of Zhao Puchu, the president of the Chinese Buddhist Association, “The Stones of the Ancients and the Mountains, and the Winds of a Forest.” On the right is Zeng Li, the former chairman of the Singapore Buddhist Association, and the stupa of the Guangjing Master.
Because Master Hongyi is highly accomplished in art, stone, calligraphy, music, and Buddhism, he is also known as the three high-ranking monks in modern times. He circulated a lot of treasures in Quanzhou, and the “sorrowful and happy intersection” in front of the stupa was the last ink of his life.
Baizhangping, also known as Zunyan and Xingtaiyan, is located in the southeast of Qingyuan Cave. “Sui Shu” contains: Song Gaochun can follow the structure, the place is huge stone, Zhou hundreds of Wu, hence the name. Historically, there have been “Pillow Cloud Pavilion” and three stone towers. At the beginning of Ming Jiajing, the young Wang Shenzhong studied here, and later went to the scholarship, the first of the eight sons of Jiajing. According to legend, Yu Dazhen often practiced martial arts here. During the Wanli calendar, Quanzhou Taishou Jiang Zhili book “Baizhangping” three characters, very spectacular.
In 1993, the municipal government decided to build the Qingyuanshan water storage project—Qingyuan Tianhu Lake—in the Zizedong Tiangu area below the tiger milk spring in the scenic area of Shanhai Daguan.
The Qingyuan Tianhu dam crest is 368 meters above sea level. It is a double-curved stone arch dam with a dam height of 30 meters. The dam crest is 140 meters long and 2.8 meters wide. The total storage capacity is 115,000 cubic meters and the maximum water surface is 12,000 square meters. Construction began in October 1994 and water storage was completed in June 1996.
Ruixiang Rock Room
Ruixiangyan is one of the main attractions in the “Yugu Fanyin” artistic conception area of Qingyuan Mountain Scenic Area. In May 1961, it was announced as a key cultural relics protection unit in Fujian Province. The Ruixiang Rock Room, which stands on the Tianzhu Peak, was founded in the second year of the Song and Yuan Dynasties (AD 1087). It was originally a wooden structure. In the 19th year of Ming Chenghua (AD 1483), it was changed to a wood-like structure. The stone sculpture of the Song Dynasty in the stone room is carved out of a natural cliff. It is 4.62 meters high and 2 meters wide. The Buddha statue is solemn and generous, dignified and kind, and exquisitely carved. It is an important material for studying ancient Chinese architecture and Buddhist stone carving art.
On the left side of the stone room, there is the inscription on the stone inscription of the “Heixing Ruirui Yanji” written by Li Wei, the general director of the Ming Dynasty, and the book of the Ming Dynasty. It records the process of the Song Dynasty, the construction of the Ming Dynasty and the rebuilding of the rock.
Passing through the cliff hole on the left side of the stone room, it suddenly opens up. I saw three large stones just like three big pythons, and they stick out their heads, so it is called “three gongs out of the hole.” In ancient times, on the platform of the cliff, there was a “Wangzhou Pavilion” overlooking the ancient city.
Lingshan Holy Tomb
The Holy Mountain Tomb of Lingshan is the oldest and best intact Islamic temple in China. It is located in the Lingshan Scenic Area of Qingyuan Mountain Scenic Area. In January 1988, it was announced as a national key cultural relics protection unit. According to the Ming Dynasty He Qiaoyuan’s “Sui Shu” records: Tang Wude years (AD 618 ~ 626), Muhammad sent four sages to China, one sage mission to Guangzhou; two sage mission Yangzhou; Sanxian Sha Shizhen, Sixian I Gao Shi mission Quanzhou , the funeral Lingshan.
After the burial, the mountain glows and the people are different, so the name is the tomb of the tomb, and the mountain is Lingshan. The existing two tombs are juxtaposed. The tomb cover is carved with granite. The tomb behind the tomb is built with a horseshoe-shaped cloister. The height is about 3 meters. The stone pillars in the corridor are like woven ribs. The ancient architectural experts call it a prismatic column. The architectural features of the Tang Dynasty. There are 5 stone tablets in the gallery, and the middle is Yuan.
Inscriptions on the Arabic diabase of the second year of the reign of Emperor Zhizhi (AD 1322), describing the two sages who came to this country in the era of Fayfor. The right side is the 15th year of Ming Yongle (AD 1417). Zheng He went through the Quanzhou for the fifth time. He came here to pay tribute to the monument that was established after the scent of the scent, and was engraved: “The admiral of the imperial eunuch Zheng And travel to the Western countries such as the Hulu Russ, Yongle, on May 16th, 15th, this line of incense, hope the Holy Spirit blessed. Town Fu Pu and Diary Li.” The stone pavilion on the tomb was rebuilt in 1962. There are also some stone tombs of Islamists of various generations around the tomb. The “Yunyue” pattern commonly used by Islam or the fragment of the Qur’an is engraved. There is a natural boulder in front of the tomb, the wind is blowing, and the hand can be swayed, so it is called “wind-moving stone”. In the Ming Dynasty, Quanzhou prefect Zhou Xueguang inscribed the three characters of “Jade Yuxi”. The Holy Sepulchre of Islam has become an important historical site for studying the history of overseas transportation in Quanzhou and the history of Islam.
The tourmaline rock is divided into upper and lower tourmalines. Looking up from the entrance, the blue sky is like a line, also known as “small sky”, the wall next to the hole is engraved with the word “transparent 霄”. Step down from the hole and enter the next tourmaline. There is a stone sculpture of the “Three Buddhas” of Tibetan Buddhism in the Yuan Dynasty. On the south side is the “Guangqin Old Monk Tower”, and the old monk’s relics are placed in the tower. On the cliff above the tower courtyard, there is a relief sculpture of “Guangqin old monk sitting on the meditation tiger”.
Quanzhou Shaolin Temple
Quanzhou Shaolin Temple was built in Tang Dynasty. According to the Qing Dynasty Jiaqing years (1796 ~ 1820) Jinjiang Cai Yongzhen’s “Xishan Magazine” records: one of the thirteen sticks of the Shaolin Temple in Tangshan Mountain, “Zhikong entered the middle of the mountain, built Shaolin Temple in the Qingyuan Mountain, where the thirteen falls, 闽 The beginning of the Wuwu School. The Shaolin Temple has 13 entrances, the Zhou Wall is three feet, the temple is thousands of people, the fields are thousands of hectares, the woods are lush, and the Shaolin is hidden in the mountains. In the Five Dynasties, the temple was opposed to the king of the king, and the temple was destroyed. In the first year of Song Jingyan (1276), the Shaolin Temple refused to surpass Pu Shougeng, and fought fiercely with the Yuan Bing. Yuan Zhen has sent Hu to hit Shaolin Temple, “Millennium, one hundred people.” The Shaolin Temple was once again destroyed. In the 10th year of Ming Hongwu (1377), Ming Taizu Zhu Yuanzhang repaired Shaolin Temple. In the autumn of the 28th year of Emperor Qianlong of the Qing Dynasty (1763), Gao Zonghong, “The Shaolin Temple of the Burning Quanzhou… The Shaolin Temple has never dared to recover.”
Development and construction
In 1997, the municipal government allocated special funds, and the majority of the believers enthusiastically donated. The reconstruction of the Amitabha Temple project started in December of the same year, and the temple was built.
Completed in November 1998. The main hall is a single-story mountain-style building. The temple is dedicated to Amitabha and Guanyin, and to the Buddha, to decorate the golden Buddha statue.
In 1998, Zhu Xianyu, Guanyin Temple and Wenchang Pavilion were rebuilt.
In the China China Tourism Fair held in Quanzhou in December 1998, the municipal government allocated special funds to improve the tourism and leisure facilities in the Lake District. Among them, the Tour of the Lake, the Tiger Milk Tea House, the Fishing Platform, the Xiyuxuan and the supporting facilities have been completed. Completed in January 2000.
Since October 1, 2018, the price of the joint ticket in Quanzhou Qingyuan Mountain Scenic Area has dropped from 90 yuan to 80 yuan.
Take the city bus 3, 10, 15, 28, 30, 45, 202, 209, 601, K602, K1, K201, K203, K205.