Geographic location:Kashgar City, Xinjiang
Famous scenery:Etihad Mosque, Molvetta, Tomb of the Tomb, Panyu City
Suitable for the play season:All seasons
The ancient city of Kashgar, the national AAAAA level tourist attraction, covers an area of 20 square kilometers. Shuleguo was renamed “Panyu City”, and the predecessor was the Shule City in the Western Han Dynasty. According to recent research in history, the Panyu site is the ancient city of Eskesa in the southeastern suburb of Kashgar. It is located above the sorghum at the junction of the Kyzyl River and the Tuman River. From the geographical point of view, this speculation is very likely. However, there is still room for further confirmation. Shuleguo… Wang Zhi Shule City… There is a city column” (“Han·Western Biography”), which is the earliest written record of Zhangye’s ancient city of Kashgar more than 2,100 years ago. The formation of this city of Kashgar is undoubtedly one or two hundred years ahead of time. As for the azimuth area of the city, there is currently no test.
It is located on a sand dune in the middle section of the ancient Matag Mountain, more than 20 kilometers in the eastern suburbs of Kashgar. It is surrounded by the ancient river of Chakmak River and the ancient city of Hannoi, a few kilometers away. This is a famous Buddhist temple site near the ancient Shule Guodu in the western region of China. It is a building in the middle and late Tang Dynasty. In 2001, Molvetta was designated as a national cultural relics protection unit.
It was built in 1442 and is located on the west side of the Etihad Square in the center of the scenic spot. It is about 16,820 square meters and covers an area of 25.22 acres. It is one of the largest mosques in Central Asia and is now a national key cultural relics protection unit.
Hometown of Shannon
The tomb of Apahoga, located in Haohan Village, 5 kilometers northeast of Kashi City, covers an area of 30 acres. It was built around 1640 AD and has been 350 years old. It is a typical Uyghur ancient tomb building. . It is now a national key cultural relics protection unit.
The ancient city of Essex, “Aeske” Uygur language means “broken city”. It is located on the east side of Pai Nai Road in Kashgar. In 1954, the archaeologist Wu Bolun came here to observe. According to various indications, the castle of Eskesa was in the 17 years from 74 to 91, and Ban Chao was stationed. Shule Guoguo Yucheng. It is now a key cultural relics protection unit at the autonomous region level and a patriotic education base in Kashgar.
Fule Smart Garden
The tomb of Yusuf Haas Haji, located in the southern suburbs of Kashgar, covers an area of 965 square meters. It was rebuilt in 1987 and reopened in 1988. Now it is a key cultural relics protection unit at the autonomous region level.
In 1759, in the twenty-fourth year of Emperor Qianlong, the Qing army settled the “magnitude of Hoga” and unified the whole of Xinjiang. Soon, Kashgar’s Minister of Affairs, Yong Gui, wrote to the court and asked for another new city to be built as a court residence. Qianlong’s concert. Construction began in April 1762, and by the end of August, the new city was completed. In the 9th year of the new city building, in 1771, the Emperor Qianlong’s royal master booked the name of the new city, “Su Ning City”, to appease the people of the frontiers and the people to live and work in peace. Since the liberation of Xinjiang to today, Suining City has been the place where the public security and armed police are stationed. It is the patriotic education base of Kashgar.
The real name of the Uighur language is “Kuanqiqi Yabei Xixiang”, which means “earth pottery on the high cliff”. Therefore, there are many earthenware workshops, and this title is only available. The residents of Gaotai have more than 4,000 households with more than 4,000 people, all of whom are Uighurs. The high platform covers an area of 86 acres, with more than 40 alleys, of which 16 are dead alleys.
Upal New Stone Culture Site
In 1972, four Neolithic cultural sites in Aktala, Wenguklock, Kuruk Tara, and Dewolk, which were discovered in the Upal area more than 50 kilometers southwest of Kashgar, were called “Ukrainian”. Pal New Stoneware Cultural Site. It is the most western Neolithic cultural site discovered in China so far, which indicates that there are some origins between the primitive humans in the Kashgar Oasis and the Yellow River Basin in China six or seven thousand years ago.
Hanuoyi Ancient City Site
Located 28 kilometers northeast of Kashgar City, it is located in the territory of Boshkanmumu Township. It is an ancient cultural site with a long history and the longest development history near Kashgar. It originated in the late Neolithic period of the primitive society (about 4000 years ago), down to the middle of the Qing Dynasty, and flourished in the Tang and Song Dynasties (7th to 13th centuries). In April 1957, it was designated as a key cultural relics protection unit in the autonomous region.
Sanxian Cave is located halfway between the cliffs on the right bank of the Boshkangmu River, more than 10 kilometers north of Kashgar. According to the time, the murals and statues in the Kashi Sanxian Cave were first developed in the middle and late 2nd century, and the lower limit was in the Wei, Jin and Southern and Northern Dynasties.
Yunmu Lak Summer Palace
Formerly the Yunmu Laksha dam, the water supply source of the Qing dynasty commanding organization in the Qing Dynasty. The officers’ command was built by the citizens on the original site in the late Qing Dynasty. It was once the largest dam in the old city of Kashgar. Providing water needs to surrounding residents for a long period of time is a testimony to the lives of the ancient Kashgar residents in the past millennium.
Around 1890, Tsarist Russia fully established its foothold in Kashgar, in the spring of 1893, in the city of Semana, which is now the Semang Hotel, to build a formal consulate. The new consulate covers an area of 15,000 square meters and covers an area of 22.5 acres. All the houses are built in Russian style. All the bungalows are covered with thick iron and pointed arches. The roof is painted with dark green paint and large holes are reserved. Thick planks are paved, the walls are thick and sturdy, and there are large glass windows on the four walls. The winter coats are made of copper-clad, large-scale furnaces, and the consulate is chic and luxurious. Its architectural style has a great influence on the block buildings after Kashgar. As a result, Russian-style buildings are striking on the streets of Kashgar in the 1940s and 1950s.
On August 25, 1908, the British Consulate General in Kashgar was formally established. The first British Consul General in Kashgar was called Shu Dehua. At that time, the consulate was located in the area of the auto parts company in the area. The rented houses were private houses. Until 1912, four years later, the UK built a regular consulate in its Nirvak hotel. In order to surpass Tsarist Russia, it covers an area of 50 acres, more than twice as much as the Russian consulate. The British Consulate was designed by the Swedish delegation of the German Mission in Kabul, and was built five years before and after the end of 1917.
Swedish Christian Agency
Located in the current armed area of the scenic area, it covers an area of about 40 acres. It houses a church and two Swedish-style bungalows. The church was destroyed by the Kashgar war in 1934. The two bungalows are still preserved and have a full brick structure.
Geng gong ci
Zuo Zongtang led the army into Xinjiang. The front line commander Liu Jinxi drove the Agubo invading army out of Xinjiang. After the big camp was tied in Kashgar, he was presided over by him. At the highest point of the old town of Kashgar, a spectacular building was built. 耿公祠, below the ancestral hall is the “Jiulong Spring”.
The Uygur language “Springside” is located in a spring landscape in the northeastern part of the scenic spot. Because of the nine springs, the Han people called it “Jiulong Spring”. From the Qing Dynasty to the early days of liberation, Jiulongquan was also known as the “Gonggongquan”. The old Buddhist temple on the side of the spring was also known as the “Gonggong Temple”, which was the name of the place to commemorate the name of the Eastern Han Dynasty.
It is located in the center of Kashgar, Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region, south to Renmin Road, north to Xingman Road, Yavag Road, west to Yunmu Laksha Road, and east to Tuman River Scenic Belt. The ancient city of Kashgar has a long history, rich culture and unique style. It is known as “the Kashgar tour is not counted in Xinjiang, and the ancient city tour is not counted as Kashgar”.
Kashgar is a transportation hub in southern Xinjiang, and flights to Kashgar can be reached by planes, trains and buses. Kashi Airport is the second largest airport in Xinjiang. It is located in the northern suburb of Kashgar City. It is about 9 kilometers from the city center. There are nearly 20 flights to and from Kashgar every day. The Kashgar Railway train has 4 trains a day to and from Urumqi. The Kashgar Highway extends in all directions from Urumqi. Hetian, Kezhou, Aksu, Korla, Turpan and 11 counties in the district can take buses to and from the city.
Take the bus No. 2, No. 7, No. 8, No. 22, No. 28 to the Ai Ti’er station and get off at the city. Seven of them pass through the old city and you can choose to get off at any station in the deep part of the old city.