Geographic location:Qiaoshan Town, Huangling County, Yan’an City, Shaanxi Province
Famous scenery:Huangdi hand planting cypress, monument pavilion, Huangdi Mausoleum
Suitable for the play season:Suitable for all seasons
The Mausoleum of the Yellow Emperor is the mausoleum of the Yellow Emperor of the Chinese ancestor Xuanyuan. It is the only Huangdi Mausoleum recorded in the “Historical Records”, the first batch of national key cultural relics protection units, the first batch of national AAAAA-level tourist attractions, national-level scenic spots, the first batch of national Demonstration base for patriotic education. Known as the “first mausoleum of the world”, also known as “the first mausoleum of China”, “the first tomb of China.” Located in the North Bridge Mountain, Huangling County, Yan’an City, Shaanxi Province.
The ancient tomb of the Yellow Emperor was called “Qingling”, which was the place where the emperors and celebrities sacrificed the Yellow Emperor. The earliest history of the Yellow Emperor’s sacrifice began in the third year of Qin Linggong (the first 422 years), and Qin Linggong “made Wu Yang’s captain and sacrificed the Yellow Emperor”. Since the first year of Emperor Wu of the Yuan Dynasty (the first 110 years), the family has been worshipped by the 18,000-strong army to worship the Yellow Emperor’s Mausoleum. Bridge Mountain has been a national festival for the dynasties of the dynasties, and preserves various cultural relics from the Han Dynasty to the present.
The ancient cypress group of Huangdi Mausoleum is the oldest, largest and most preserved ancient cypress group in China, with a total of more than 80,000 plants and more than 30,000 plants over the millennium. The “Yellow Emperor Hand-planted Cypress” has been circulated for more than 5,000 years. It is said that it was planted by the Yellow Emperor. It is the oldest cypress in the world and is known as the “father of the world cypress” and “the crown of the world cypress”.
In March 1961, the Huangdi Mausoleum was announced by the State Council as the first batch of national key cultural relics protection units, and was compiled as the “No. 1 Ancient Tombs”. In 2006, the activities of the Qing Emperor Xuanyuan Huangdi Ceremony (Huangdi Mausoleum Festival) were included in the first batch of national intangible cultural heritage. In November 2013, Shaanxi Province launched the “Huangdi Mausoleum Festival” to declare the World Intangible Cultural Heritage List, aiming to carry forward the inheritance of Chinese civilization, unite and condense the Chinese people at home and abroad, and maintain the uniqueness and supremacy of the Huangdi Mausoleum. In August 2014, Huangdi Mausoleum was included in the declaration of the World Cultural Heritage Project.
Shaanxi is the root of the nation, Yan’an is the soul of the nation, and the Mausoleum of the Yellow Emperor is the spiritual symbol of the Chinese civilization.
The bridge mountain where the Huangdi Mausole is located is located about one kilometer north of Huangling County, Yan’an City, Shaanxi Province, and is the part of Ziwuling that extends eastward. Ziwuling goes north and south, with the north as the “child” and the south as the “noon”, so it is called “Ziwuling”. The total area of Qiaoshan is 566.7 hectares. The mountain is thick and majestic, and the water is surrounded by three sides. The forest is dense, and the area covered by cypress is 89.1 hectares. There are more than 81,600 cedars, including more than 30,000 cypresses of more than 1,000 years. It is the oldest, largest and most preserved cypress group in China.
Song Leshi’s “Tai Ping Yu Yu Ji” contains: “Qiaoshan, “Shan Hai Jing” cloud: ‘Pugu water source under the mountain, water circulation, it is called bridge mountain’.” Qing Gu Zuyu wrote “Reading History Fang Ji Ji” : “Jushui to the north of the county, passing through the mountains, because of the name of the bridge.”
From the west to the east, Juhe is U-shaped around the mountain. Standing on the mountain, there is a river in the east and a river in the west. Just like the water passes through the bottom of the mountain, the mountain is famous for its mountains and mountains. The name of the bridge.
On July 11, 1992, the People’s Daily published a paper entitled “The Fengshui Axis of the Huangdi Mausoleum”. The article said: “The Fengshui axis of the Huangdi Mausoleum is the main ridge of the bridge to the tomb of the Yellow Emperor and is formed between the peaks of the Yintai Mountain. A connection, the various buildings in the Huangdi Mausoleum are built on this axis, and the direction of the tomb is just on this line.” This connection is from northwest to southeast. That is to say, the orientation of the Mausoleum of the Yellow Emperor is different from that of the emperor’s emperor’s Zhengbei (south facing south) or Zhengxizhengdong (sitting west to the east). Geography, back to the northwest, facing southeast, is in complete harmony with Tongqiao Mountain, Ziwuling and the Kunlun Mountain, known as the Dragon Vein, which is the basic form of Chinese geography – “the sky is tilted to the northwest, the land is dissatisfied with the southeast.”
“Historical Records, Volume I, and the Five Emperors of the First Age” contained: “The Yellow Emperor collapsed and the Funeral Bridge Mountain.”
In ancient times, Qiaoshan was the home of ǎ(jiǎo), which was called Lushan. The Yellow Emperor was called “Xuanxuanqiu” or “Xuanxuan’s Terrace”. The Yellow Emperor was named “Xuanyuan”, and the Yellow Emperor’s Palace was located. This, later evolved into Bridge Hill.
After the Yellow Emperor and Yandi defeated Chiyou, the leader of the Chinese tribal alliance became the co-owner of the world, and the Huaxia nationality entered the civilized era from the wild age. The Yellow Emperor’s great achievements were naturally admired and worshiped by later generations. After the death of the Yellow Emperor, in order to express their nostalgia for the human ancestor, they began to worship in the bridge and set up a temple to worship. In the thousands of years after the death of the Yellow Emperor, the activities of sacrificing the Yellow Emperor have never been interrupted. From the Xi, Xia, Shang, Zhou, Qin, Han, Yi, Tang, Song, Yuan, Ming and Qing, in addition to the time of the Yellow Emperor as the “God” and “Emperor” sacrifices, the Yellow Emperor was used without exception. Ancestor sacrifices.
After Emperor Qin Shihuang wiped out the reunification of the six countries, it was stipulated that the tomb of the emperor would be called “the tomb”, and the tomb of the monks was called the “tomb.” The Han dynasty also stipulated that there must be a “miao” next to the Tianzi Tomb. At the beginning of the Han Dynasty, the Han Gaozu Liu Bang was awarded to the world – “I am very heavy and worshipped. Today’s God’s sacrifice and the gods of the mountains and rivers, each with its When the ceremony was as good as it was, the Xuanyuan Temple was built in Xiqiao, Xiashan. Later, Emperor Wu of the Han Dynasty personally sacrificed the Mausoleum of the Yellow Emperor, “Historical Records, Volume 12, Xiaowu, the 12th”and “Historical Records, Volume 28, and the Fifth Book of the Zen Book”: “In the coming winter, the discussion: ‘The ancients first mobilized the soldiers and traveled, and then sealed the Zen.’ Naibei North patrol side, more than 100,000 soldiers, also sacrificed Huangdi 冢 bridge mountain, the release of soldiers must be.” Yuan Feng first year (first 110 years) winter, Han Wu Di led the army of 100,000 North Tour, and when he returned, he made a special trip to Qiaoshan to sacrifice the Yellow Emperor. This is the first time in the history of the history of the Yellow Emperor Mausoleum.
Since the Tang and Song Dynasties, due to the attention of the emperors, they have been constantly renovating and adding to the tombs. In the five years of the Tang Dynasty (770 years), the Weifang Festival made him give up: “Fangzhou has Xuanyuan Huangdi Mausoleum, please set the temple, enjoy the festival at four o’clock, listed in the dynasty”, and obtained the approval of Daizong, Tang Dynasty In the Daxing civil engineering in the bridge, a two-year large-scale renovation activity was started, the Yellow Emperor Temple was built, and 1,140 cypress trees were planted. Since then, the ritual of the Yellow Emperor has been upgraded to the National Grand Code, and Bridge Mausoleum has become the official only designated yellow place. This not only helps to regulate the code, but also plays an important role in strengthening political rule and cultural identity.
After the wars of the late Tang Dynasty and the Five Dynasties, the mausoleums of the predecessors, including the Mausoleum of the Yellow Emperor, have already appeared in the situation of “small mining.” The sacrificial architecture “destroyed” makes normal ritual activities impossible. To this end, Song Taizu Zhao Yiyi ascended the throne, and in the first year of Jianlong and Gande’s two squats, the Yellow Emperor’s Mausoleum and the Emperor Yan, Gaoxin, Tang, Sui and Xia’s Mausoleums were set up. In the spring and autumn, I am too embarrassed, and “destroyed and repaired.” In the second year of Kaibao, due to the erosion of Juhe River in successive years, the cliffs and mountains collapsed frequently, which threatened the survival of temples. Local officials wrote to the court, Song Taizu decreed, and Xuanyuan Temple was moved from the bridge to the west. site.
Song Jiayou six years (1061), Song Renzong Zhao Yi under the sacred purpose, instructed Fangzhou (now Huangling County) local officials, mobilized the people of Limin, planted more than 1400 trees in the same year, while transferring three families, exempting all Shakeshun tax , specializing in the care and planting of cypress trees in Qiaoshan. The stone stone monument was placed in front of the Mausoleum of the Yellow Emperor. This is the earliest existing official document on the protection of the Mausoleum of the Yellow Emperor.
In the second year of Yuantai Ding (1325), Yuan Tai Ding Emperor promulgated the Order to protect the Mausoleum of the Yellow Emperor, and engraved the “Prohibition of the Yellow Emperor’s Tree”, which recorded the protection of the Xuanyuan Temple building and the ban on the bridge trees. Gongguan, the local tax of the temple, the business tax, the decree of the punishment of the people who destroyed the bridge. This monument is also the only surviving inscription on the Mausoleum of the Yellow Emperor in China. It is a precious material of the Yellow Emperor’s Mausoleum during the Song and Yuan Dynasties. Yuan Huizong to the first year of the Yuan Dynasty (1341), Yuan Huizong decreed, rebuilt the Baosheng Palace burned by the fire on the west side of Xuanyuan Temple.
In the Ming Dynasty, the Huangdi Mausoleum of Qiaoshan was listed as a national ceremonial, and the sacrifice was never interrupted.
Ming Taizu Hongwu three years (1370), Taizu Zhu Yuanzhang descended to sacrifice the Yellow Emperor, repaired the Yellow Emperor Mausoleum Temple, and at the same time set up five Guardian Lingguan in Xuanyuan Temple, after the county magistrate. This practice was followed by the later generations, and the county magistrate and the guardian became the system. Zhu Yuanzhang not only arranged for the minister to represent himself to worship the Yellow Emperor, but also to raise the local administrative level – the county magistrate in the Ming Dynasty was mostly seven products, and because the county magistrate in the central county had to serve as the Huangling guardian, he was treated according to the five products. In the 7th year of Hongwu (1374), the statue of Xuanyuan Huangdi was built; Ming Jiajing forty-two years (1563), Ming Shizong Zhu Houzhen repaired Xuanyuan Temple; tomorrow’s Kaiyuan (1621) autumn, Ming Yuzong Zhu was renovated by Huang Diling Temple In the nine years of Ming Chongzhen (1636), the Governor of Central County rebuilt the Huangdi Mausoleum. There is a Ming Dynasty, coexistence of the retention system, the wish of the monument 21.
In the third year of Shunzhi (1646), the Qing dynasty Shunzhi ordered the sacrifice of the Mausoleum of the Yellow Emperor and carried out the first maintenance of the Qing Emperor’s Mausoleum in the Qing Dynasty. Since then, Emperor Kangxi, Yongzheng, Qianlong, Jiaqing, Daoguang and other emperors have sent personnel to the Huangdi Mausoleum of Qiaoshan, and carried out more than 30 sacrifices and overhauled nine times. Among them, Kangxi repaired three times during the year, Yongzheng repaired twice during the year, Qianlong years of maintenance, Jiaqing years of maintenance, Daoguang repair twice. In the Qing Dynasty, the Ming Dynasty system was followed. The sacrifice to the Mausoleum of the Yellow Emperor was generally a three-year sacrifice. Most of the emperors sent a commission to pay tribute. The ceremony was more grand and grand. In addition to Chang Hao, and when the emperor ascended the throne, the Queen Mother’s birthday, the flood and drought disasters, the harvest of the grain, and the elimination of the side, the special sacrifice was added. During the reign of Emperor Qianlong, the governor of Shaanxi Province, Bi Yi, wrote the monument in front of the tomb “Gu Xuanyuan Huangdi Bridge Mausoleum”. Since then, the name of the bridge has become more famous.
After the founding of the Republic of China, in the first year of the Republic of China (1912), Mr. Sun Yat-sen appointed a special squad to worship the Mausoleum of the Yellow Emperor and personally wrote the essays, praising “China’s founding 5,000 years, Shenzhou Xuanyuan since ancient times, creating a guide car, calming the chaos “World civilization, only me first”, reflects a strong national self-confidence and pride. After the “September 18 Incident”, Japanese imperialism intensified its war of aggression against China. In order to unite the people of the whole country in the common war of resistance, and unanimously, the patriots everywhere advocated the national grave-sweeping ceremony. In April of the 23rd year of the Republic of China (1934), the Central Committee of the Chinese Kuomintang and the National Government paid a memorial to the Mausoleum of the Yellow Emperor and determined that the Ching Ming Festival is the “National Tomb Raid” and the Mausoleum of the Yellow Emperor. In the same year, Fuling Road was rebuilt and opened to traffic. In the 26th year of the Republic of China (1937), during the Ching Ming Festival, representatives of the two parties of the Kuomintang and the Communist Party sent a memorial to the Mausoleum of the Yellow Emperor. Mao Zedong personally wrote “The Mausoleum of the Yellow Emperor”, proclaiming “national front, saving the country, 40,000 people, resolutely resisting”, and became a vow to announce the ancestral ancestors, unite against foreign aggressors, and establish a national anti-Japanese united front. In the 28th year of the Republic of China (1939), the Shaanxi Provincial Government urgently set up the Huangdi Mausoleum Management Office, and the director was concurrently appointed by the central county magistrate; in the same autumn, the Yellow Emperor Mausoleum was started to be repaired, “Where the gates, the temples, the walls and the defects” They are all in this maintenance, and the “Chongzhen system is still waiting”; in March of the following year, the renovation was completed. In the 31st year of the Republic of China (1942), the Third Administrative Inspectorate of Shaanxi Province took into account the incomparable lofty status of the Yellow Emperor’s famous name and prestige, and in order to distinguish it from the bridge of Tang Ruizong of Fengshan, Pucheng, Shaanxi. Change the bridge to the Mausoleum of the Yellow Emperor. Since then, one of the Huangdi Mausoleum has been in use ever since. In the winter of the 31st year of the Republic of China (1942), Chiang Kai-shek, chairman of the Kuomintang Central Committee, inscribed the three characters of the “Huangdi Mausoleum”, and ordered the stone to be placed in front of the tomb of the Yellow Emperor. In the 32nd year of the Republic of China (1943), in order to renovate the Huangdi Mausoleum Temple, the Yellow Emperor Mausoleum Construction Committee was established to raise funds for the society and expand the Yellow Emperor Temple Hall. In the thirty-three years of the most difficult Republic of China in the War of Resistance Against Japanese Aggression (1944), the National Government renamed the Central County to Huangling County, which further highlighted the unique status of the Mausoleum of the Yellow Emperor.
After the founding of New China, Chairman Mao Zedong personally instructed Premier Zhou Enlai to deploy maintenance and protection of the Huangdi Mausoleum and entrusted Comrade Guo Moruo to inscribe the “Huangdi Mausoleum” monument. From 1959 to 1961, the People’s Government of Shaanxi Province allocated funds to renovate the Great Hall of the Yellow Emperor. In 1962, the Yellow Emperor’s Mausoleum was listed by the State Council as the first batch of ancient tombs of the national key cultural relics protection unit; in 1964, the monumental pavilion and the gate were rebuilt; The Cultural Bureau of the Shaanxi Provincial Revolutionary Committee allocated funds for the renovation of the Peak Festival Hall, the Huangdi Temple Hall and the wall.
After 1978, Shaanxi Province listed Huangdi Mausole as a key maintenance and renovation unit. It has carried out two phases of construction in 1984 and 1987.
Since the 1980s, a large number of compatriots from Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan and overseas Chinese have traveled to Qiaoshan to worship the Mausoleum of the Yellow Emperor. In 1988, Deng Xiaoping, chairman of the Central Military Commission of the Communist Party of China, wrote an inscription for Huang Diling: “The descendants of Yan and Huang.” Since 1992, Shaanxi Province has carried out a large-scale renovation of the Huangdi Mausoleum.
In the Ching Ming Festival in 1993, Jiang Zemin, then General Secretary of the CPC Central Committee, President of the State, and Chairman of the Central Military Commission, wrote the inscription “The Chinese Civilization has a long history” for the Yellow Emperor.
Since 1994, every year, national leaders have made a special trip to Shaanxi to participate in public sacrifice activities. The supremacy, continuity and uniqueness of the Shaanxi Huangdi Mausoleum have been unanimously recognized by the descendants of the Yellow Emperor at home and abroad.
In 1998 and 2000, the Hong Kong and Macao return monuments, which were inscribed by the first Chief Executive of the Special Administrative Region, Dong Jianhua and He Houzhen, were successively completed in the Yellow Emperor’s Mausoleum. They are an interpretation of the cultural identity traced back to the source and united the centripetal force for the great rejuvenation of the Chinese nation.
The Huangdi Mausoleum is mainly composed of Xuanyuan Temple and Huangdi Mausoleum.
Xuanyuan Temple is in the foothills of Qiaoshan Mountain, while the Huangdi Mausoleum is at the top of Qiaoshan Mountain.
Yellow Emperor’s Tomb
It is located in front of the Yinchi Square of the Huangdi Mausoleum and was completed on March 16, 2017. The logo of the Yellow Emperor Mausoleum carved on the front of the monument, the circular background is derived from the traditional concept of the Chinese culture “Tianyuan”. The virtual and real time reflects the transformation of time and space. The earth below the circle and the wishful cloud pattern symbolize the Chinese civilization rooted by the Yellow Emperor. Benefiting China.
The design and production of the logo of the Yellow Emperor’s Mausoleum, with the main character of the “Huangdi Mausoleum” inscribed by Chairman Mao Zedong, highlights the concept of “The Yellow Emperor’s Mausoleum is the Spiritual Symbol of Chinese Civilization” proposed by General Secretary Xi Jinping, and established the Mausoleum of the Yellow Emperor. The lofty status and dignity in the history of Chinese civilization. The total height of the monument is 4.5 meters, which means the respect of the ninety-five lords and the five lakes and four seas to the ancestor Huangdi.
Located at the southernmost tip of the scenic spot, Xuanyuan Square is a wide and asymmetrical semi-circular square with a total area of 10,000 square meters. The ground is paved with 5,000 pieces of Qinling natural river pebble with a diameter of 0.5m to 0.6m, symbolizing the long history of the Chinese nation of 5,000 years.
North of Xuanyuan Square is a meandering river – Juhe, Juhe is called “Ji Shui”, and Xuanyuan Huangdi is “longer than Jishui” and surnamed Ji. It is also said that this river was originally called “Zuhe”. When the Yellow Emperor was called to “Yulong Feisheng” back to the Temple of Heaven, the ancestors of the group of ministers reluctantly reluctantly flowed down from the bridge to the mountains, all flowing into the ” Zuhe.” When Ruo Daoyuan wrote “Shui Jing Zhu”, considering that the “Zuhe” was formed by the tears of the Yellow Emperor’s ancestors, it was better to change it to “Tear River”, and later, in order to make the name of the river represent the ancestors The tears, which can represent the “Zuhe”, changed the river name to “Juhe”. The Juhe River between Qiaoshan and Yintai Mountain is also known as the “Ink Pool” because it is under the Yintai Mountain. It means that the Yellow Emperor used the printed water. It is said that the Yellow Emperor always washes the jade seal, and the opposite is the Yellow Emperor. Printed Mount Taishan. The Yinchi covers an area of more than 300 acres, with a water area of about 200,000 square meters and a total water storage capacity of 460,000 cubic meters. It reproduces the natural landscape of “Jushui Autumn Wind” and “Qiaoshan Night Moon”, and also makes the Huangdi Mausoleum Ring Water winding.
Above the Yinchi, there is a Xuanyuan Bridge leading to the Xuanyuan Temple on the North Shore. Xuanyuan Bridge is a model of the Weihe River, with a total length of 66 meters, a width of 8.6 meters and a height of 6.15 meters. There are guardrails on the bridge deck, and the columns are engraved with classical patterns. The bridges are all made of granite. Each stone beam is 5.71 meters long and weighs 10 tons. It is made of 121 stone beams and gives a rough, simple and heavy visual effect.
Bridge North Square
The north end of Xuanyuan Bridge is the North Bridge Square, which is connected to the Longjing Road of Xuanyuan Temple. The area is 1584 square meters and the ground is paved with granite. On the square stands four granite columns with a height of 4.8 meters, which not only highlights the solemn atmosphere in front of the temple, but also is one of the symbols of the front area of the Huangdi Mausoleum.
Long tail road
On the Longwei Road in front of the Xuanyuan Temple, there are a total of 95 stone steps, which are climbed up by five step groups, meaning the Yellow Emperor’s “Nine-Five”, supreme.
Upward from Longweidao, it is located at the temple gate of the temple. The gate is located on the central axis of the Xuanyuan Temple. It is a stone-like building with an imitation of Han style. The building area is 224 square meters. The layout of the five-open room is 18 pillars of 4.8 meters high. The temple gate is 2.72 meters higher than the square in front of the temple. On the top of the temple gate, the stone plaque “Xuanyuan Temple” is the title of Mr. Jiang Dingwen when he was worshipping the tomb in the Qing Dynasty in 1938.
On the west side of the Xuanyuan Temple, there is a tall cypress, the famous “Huangdi hand planting cypress”, which has been around for more than 5,000 years. It is said that this tree was planted by the Xuanyuan Yellow Emperor, so it is called “Yellow Emperor Handicraft”, also known as “Xuanyuan” Bai.”
The cypress branches are vigorous and straight, the leaves are green, and the trunk is slightly inclined to the south. The tree is 19 meters high and has a breast diameter of 11 meters. “National Book Integration” records: “Central County has Xuanyuanbai, in Xuanyuan Temple. The miscellaneous notes of the test, is the hand of the Yellow Emperor, surrounded by two feet and four feet, Gao Keling.” There is a monument next to the tree, a stone inscription, a letter : “This pavilion is fifty-eight feet in city, thirty-one city-foot-foot in the lower quarter, nine-square-foot in the middle of the city, and the six-footer in the upper quarter. It is the crown of the group.”
The Yellow Emperor Handicraft is the oldest surviving cypress in China. In 1982, the British forestry expert Ropier inspected the cypress trees of 27 countries. He believed that only the Yellow Emperor’s hand was the strongest and oldest, and praised it as the “father of the world cypress.” On December 9, 1998, the “China Famous Tree Public Election Maintenance Committee” ranked Huang Di’s hand-planted cypress as the first of the 100 famous trees in China, and the world famous as “the crown of the world’s cypress trees.”
The existing ritual protection inscriptions in Xuanyuan Temple are 124, including Song Renzong Jiayou six years (1061), which was intended to plant 1413 monuments of pine and cypress. Yuan Taiding two years (1325) banned the Yellow Emperor’s Tomb. The memorial inscriptions are 46, all of which are royal scripts. The so-called royal scriptures are the rituals personally issued by the emperor, representing the national rituals [15-16], including the Ming Emperor Hongwu four years (1371) offering the Huangdi Mausoleum to the Qing Dynasty, the Qing dynasty Kangxi II In the seventeenth year (1689), the memorial to the Huangdi Bridge and the first year of the Republic of China (1912). After Sun Yat-sen was sworn in as the interim president of the Republic of China, he sent a delegation to bring his new self-written “The Mausoleum of the Yellow Emperor” to the bridge. The mountain stone of the Huangdi Mausoleum of the Xuanyuan Mountain.
Cultural relic protection
After the founding of the People’s Republic of China, Chairman Mao Zedong personally instructed Premier Zhou Enlai to deploy maintenance and protection of the Huangdi Mausoleum and entrusted Comrade Guo Moruo to inscribe the name of the monument for Huangdi Mausoleum.
In 1990, Li Ruihuan, then member of the Standing Committee of the Political Bureau of the CPC Central Committee, proposed to renovate the Mausoleum of the Yellow Emperor. This is the largest and most recent renovation.
In 1991, the Shaanxi Provincial Government made a comprehensive deployment of the renovation project: the establishment of a preparatory group for the reconstruction of the Huangdi Mausoleum, the establishment of a national construction committee with famous people and experts at home and abroad, the establishment of the Yellow Emperor Mausoleum Foundation, and the determination of a The deputy governor is fully responsible.
On April 4, 1992, during the Ching Ming Festival, the foundation of the Yellow Emperor Mausoleum was laid and the construction started on August 25. The renovation project plan has identified the Huangdi Mausoleum and Xuanyuan Temple as the key protection areas. The overall structure includes the pre-miao area, temples, merits and shrines, mausoleums, county towns and peripheral landscapes. system.
From 1992 to 1998, the first phase of the project was completed, including the entrance plaza, Yinchi, Xuanyuan Bridge, Qiaobei Square, Longwei Road, Xuanyuan Temple Gate, parking lot, pre-miao greening, temple back road, mausoleum Shendao, Long Yuge, etc. 22 projects, the cumulative investment of more than 83 million yuan.
The second phase of the project started in 2001, including the Sacrifice Hall, Sacrifice Square, Cooper Fire, Gongdetan and the Great Environmental Governance. The estimated investment is RMB 150 million. The main project of the second phase of the project was completed in 2003, and the Gubai fire prevention project was completed in 2005.
On January 13, 2006, the landmark building of the Huangdi Mausoleum Xuanyuan Temple area, which was highly regarded by Chinese people at home and abroad, was officially approved for completion, marking the completion of the second phase of the Yellow Emperor Mausoleum renovation project.
On November 23, 2009, the 28th executive meeting of the Shaanxi Provincial Government passed the “Measures for the Protection and Management of the Yellow Emperor’s Mausoleum of Shaanxi Province”, which further clarified the scope of protection of the Yellow Emperor’s Mausoleum, the main body of law enforcement, the requirements of ritual activities, and legal responsibilities. The foundation for the protection of legislation has been laid.
On February 1, 2010, the Shaanxi Provincial People’s Government Information Office held a press conference and announced that the “Measures for the Protection and Management of the Yellow Emperor’s Mausoleum of Shaanxi Province” was officially implemented from now on. This is the first local regulation and regulation system for the protection of the Yellow Emperor Mausoleum issued by Shaanxi, which provides a strong guarantee for the protection management, planning and construction, and tourism development of the Huangdi Mausoleum.
On January 27, 2013, the first meeting of the 12th People’s Congress of Shaanxi Province was held. The government work report clearly stated that it should strengthen the protection of cultural relics and actively promote the protection of the emperor’s tomb. This is the first time in Shaanxi’s government work report that the legislation will protect the imperial tomb.
On September 23, 2013, the Shaanxi Provincial Government Legal Affairs Office published the “Regulations on the Protection of the Yellow Emperor’s Mausoleum (Draft)” (referred to as the “Regulations”), and solicited amendments to the “Regulations” from all walks of life, marking the February 1, 2010 The “Administrative Measures for the Protection of the Yellow Emperor’s Mausoleum”, which is in force, will be replaced by the “Regulations” to enhance the regulatory requirements for the protection and management of the Huangdi Mausoleum.
In 2014, the State Administration of Cultural Heritage decided to raise the protection of the Yellow Emperor’s Mausoleum into a national regulation, and the State Administration of Cultural Heritage took the lead in formulating the administrative regulations on the protection of the Yellow Emperor’s Mausoleum.
In February 2014, the third executive meeting of the Shaanxi Provincial Government was held to review and approve the “Constructive Detailed Planning of the Yellow Emperor Cultural Park” and the “Architectural Design Plan of the Yellow Emperor Cultural Center”, marking the entry of the Huangdi Cultural Park into the substantive construction phase.
On May 6, 2014, the State Administration of Cultural Heritage approved the “Request for the Rehabilitation and Rehabilitation Project of the Yellow Emperor’s Mausoleum” (Shaanxi Wenzi  No. 216), and agreed in principle to the project and opinions of the Yellow Emperor’s Relief and Reinforcement Protection Project.
On February 10, 2015, the State Administration of Cultural Heritage approved the “Request for the Report on the Protection of Huangdi Mausoleum Protection Plan” (Shaanxi Wenzi  No. 104), and agreed in principle to the establishment of the Yellow Emperor Mausoleum Protection Plan.
On June 30, 2015, the State Administration of Cultural Heritage approved the “Request for the Site Selection of the Yellow Emperor Cultural Center Construction Project” (Shaanxi Wenzi  No. 155), and agreed in principle to the site selection plan for the construction of the Yellow Emperor Cultural Center.
On February 25, 2016, Shaanxi Province issued the logo of Huangdi Mausoleum to the whole world. The logo was marked by the “Huangdi Mausoleum” and General Secretary Xi Jinping’s “The Yellow Emperor’s Mausoleum is the Spiritual Symbol of Chinese Civilization” inscribed by Chairman Mao Zedong. The cultural connotation and social value highlight the lofty and greatness of the Mausoleum of the Yellow Emperor.
On April 3, 2016, the academic exchange meeting of “The Yellow Emperor’s Mausoleum is the Spiritual Symbol of Chinese Civilization” was opened in Xi’an. This academic exchange meeting is an important part of Shaanxi Province’s “Bing Shen (2016) Year Qingming Public Festival Xuanyuan Huangdi Activities”.
On April 5, 2019, the Qing Dynasty Grand Ceremony of the Qing Emperor of the Qing Dynasty was held in the Huangdi Mausoleum Square in Huangling County, Shaanxi Province.
Location: Huangling County, Yan’an City, Shaanxi Province
Tickets: Peak season price: Tickets 75 yuan (including attractions: Huangdi Mausoleum, Xuanyuan Temple) off-season price: 50 yuan tickets
Transportation: The bus station on the south side of Xi’an Railway Station Square has direct access to the Huangdi Mausoleum. The journey takes about 4 hours and the ticket is 20 yuan.