Geographic location:Beiliu Town, Yangcheng County, Jincheng City, Shanxi Province
Famous scenery:Douzhuju, Zhongdaozhuang
Suitable for the play season:May-October
Huangcheng Xiangfu (national AAAAA level scenic spot) is located in Beiliu Town, Yangcheng County, Jincheng City, Shanxi Province. Huangcheng Xiangfu (also known as Wutingshan Village) has a total area of 36,000 square meters. It is the former residence of Qingwenyuange University and the Department of the Ministry of Education, and the former residence of Kangxi Dictionary and the former residence of Emperor Kangxi, the 35-year-old lecturer Chen Tingjing. It consists of inner city, outer city, and purple enamel. The Imperial Palace is splendid, the middle road is magnificent, the fighting building is continuous, the river building is majestic and steep, and the Tibetan caves are wonderfully stacked. It is a rare place. The two-generation castle-style bureaucratic residential complex in the Ming and Qing Dynasties was praised by experts as “the home of the first cultural giant in northern China”.
At the 2018 China Yellow River Tourism Conference, Huangcheng Xiangfu was rated as “50 Scenes of the Yellow River in China”.
Huangcheng Xiangfu, formerly known as “Zhongdaozhuang”, was later named “Imperial City” because of Emperor Kangxi’s stay twice.
Huangcheng Xiangfu is a bureaucratic residence complex built in the Ming and Qing Dynasties. The inner city was Chen Tingjing’s uncle Chen Changyan in Ming Chongzhen six years (1633), built to avoid war. The outer city was completed in the forty-two years of Kangxi (1703).
In the 260 years between Ming Xiaozong and Qing Emperor Qianlong (AD 1501-1760), there were 41 tribute students, 19 people, and 9 people, and 6 people entered Hanlin.
In 2007, Huangcheng Xiangfu became an AAAAA level tourist attraction.
Huangcheng Xiangfu is located in Beiliu Town, Yangcheng City, Yangcheng City, southeast of Shanxi Province. It is connected to Jiaozuo City, Xinxiang Township and Zhengzhou District of Henan Province in the east, Jiyuan and Luoyang in Henan Province, and Zhongtiao Mountain and Shanxi Province in the west. Yuncheng and Houma City are in the same league.
The Huangcheng Xiangfu Scenic Area is located on the southern edge of the North China Platform. The intersection of the Taihang Mountain Fault and the Zhongtiao Mountain Fault is the southern part of the Qinshui Coalfield. The mountains in the area are undulating, and the gullies are horizontal and vertical, and are divided into geomorphic units such as Zhongshan, low mountains, hills and basins.
The Imperial City Xiangfu Scenic Area belongs to the semi-humid continental monsoon climate in the temperate zone, and the climate characteristics are quite obvious: the spring is warm and windy, the summer is hot and rainy, the autumn is cool and humid, and the winter is cold and less snowy.
Huangcheng Xiangfu Scenic Area is a relatively rich water area. The distribution of spring water is relatively concentrated, and the amount of water inflow is large. The large-scale thermal power generation project of the country, Yangcheng Power Plant, takes the water of Yanhe Spring. The rivers flowing through the scenic area belong to the Yellow River system. Among them, the Weihe River is the largest and is one of the main tributaries of the Yellow River.
The vegetation in the scenic area of Huangcheng Xiangfu is more than nine women lakes, Shishan, Fanshan, Wangjie and Laojiazhang. The natural secondary forest, artificial ecological forest, shrub forest and flower and fruit forest are widely distributed.
The Imperial City Xiangfu Building Group consists of two parts: the inner city and the outer city. There are 16 courtyards and 640 houses with a total area of 36,580 square meters. The navigation map of the inner afternoon pavilion was built in the Ming Chongzhen five years (AD 1632), with eight large courtyards. The outer city was completed in the forty-two years of Emperor Kangxi (AD 1703), with a front hall, a left house, a college, a garden, a tower, a Guanjiayuan, and a Wanghe Pavilion.
The inner city “Dou Zhuju” was the uncle of Chen Tingjing Chen Changyan in Ming Chongzhen six years (1633), built to avoid war. The inner city “Douzhuju” is 71.5 meters away from each other, and the distance between the north and the south is 161.75 meters. There are five gates. The walls are covered with gongs. The important parts are the fortified buildings, and the Chunqiu Pavilion and Wenchang Pavilion are built at the northeast and southeast corners.
There are Tibetan soldiers in the walls of the city. There are 125 floors on the fifth floor. It is used for wartime family and widowers. In the northern part of the inner city, a high-rise building, the famous river and mountain building, is three feet long and four feet wide, two feet four feet wide and ten feet high. The building is divided into seven floors. There are walled stairways or wooden ladders in the floor. The ground floor is deep underground and is equipped with water wells, stone mills and other living facilities. There are dark passages leading to the outside of the city, which is where the tribes hide from the enemy during the war.
The inner city buildings are divided into three categories: temples, houses and bureaucrats. There are Chen’s Ancestral Halls in the temple, and there are Shideju, Shudeju and Qilinyuan in the residences. There are Rongshan Gongfu and Yushifu in the official residence.
The River Hill Building is located in the northern part of the inner city. The Heshan Building, named “Heshan is a shackle”, was built in Ming Chongzhen for five years (1632), at the time when the war in the Ming and Qing dynasties began to surge. In order to resist the rogue intrusion, the three brothers Chen Jiachang, Chang, and Changqi jointly built, more than 30 meters high, is the tallest building in the Imperial City. The floor plan is rectangular, 15 meters long, 10 meters wide and 23 meters high. It has seven floors (including the basement level). The interior of the building is neatly divided into layers. The entire Heshan Building only has an arch in the south, and the door is set up with two doors for the fireproof meter. The outer door is the stone door, and the door is bolted. The slabs are constructed between the floors to store personnel.
There are windows on the third floor of Heshan Building. The stone gates entering the fortress are suspended above the second floor and communicate with the ground through the suspension bridge. The top of the river and the roof of the building has a cornice and a tower, which is convenient for watching the enemy and defending the castle. There is also a large amount of food stored in the Heshan Building to cope with the possible long-term siege.
The Heshan Building was built in 1632 AD. The project has not yet been completed, and the rogue has arrived unexpectedly. More than 800 people from the Chen family and nearby villagers have taken refuge. The hooligans could not attack for a long time, threatening to block the day and night and take fire attacks. The villagers in the building poured down the well water from the top of the building to show that they were fully prepared, not afraid of the siege, retire and retreat, and withdrew. In the following ten months, the rogue had invaded three times, and the number of villagers who had escaped from the tragedy by relying on the protection of Heshan Building was as many as several thousand.
Heshan Building is also known as “Feng Yue Lou”.
In the wartime period, the tunnels of the Tibetans or the widowers were built in a total of 125 floors. The holes are either connected or not connected, or connected by three or five. There are dark passages between the floors, which can be directly connected to the city. The highest level is built inside the city wall, and the blasthole is facing the outside of the city. It can launch firearms and observe the enemy.
Chen Ancestral Hall
The Chen family is dedicated to the ancestral temple of the ancestors. Built in the Jiajing Period of Ming Dynasty, the structure is two courtyards, the former is the ancestral temple, and the later is the Pantheon.
Shudeyuan is located in the northeast corner of the inner city and was built in the Ming Dynasty. The courtyard is two parallel courtyards in the east-west direction. The main courtyard is composed of the main room, the wing room and the inverted seat. The main house is a three-storey building. It adopts the form of “Mingsan Dark Five”. The wing and the inverted seat are both second floor. On the floor, the corners of the courtyard are closed or open patios. This type of building is extremely unique and has some similarities with Yunnan’s “four-in-five patio” houses. The ground in the courtyard is paved with plain bricks and stone. The northwest courtyard of the main courtyard is connected to the courtyard. The door does not have a shadow wall. The layout of the partial hospital is basically the same as that of the main hospital.
Shideyuan was the birthplace of Chen Tingjing. The general shape of the courtyard is similar to the Shudeyuan. In addition to the ancestral hall, there is no need to play chess. The combination of eucalyptus in the column is mainly: flat plaque, large forehead and fins, column base, door occipital stone and shadow wall are plain, doors and windows are generally arched or square, and the window is straight. The window and the supporting window are the main ones, the wooden slabs and the beam structure are rarely decorated, and the floor coverings are often provided in the indoors. The decorative patterns are generally geometric figures.
Kirin Court and Rongshan Government Office
One of the early buildings of the Ming Dynasty in the Ming Dynasty, formerly Chen Tingjing’s grandfather Chen’s economic residence. The stone beast at the door and the front wall of the door have a unicorn pattern, so it was named “Kirin Court”.
The Rongshan Gongfu Block faces the south and consists of two courtyards. Each house has a positive hatchback, all houses are hard mountain double-decker roofs, the front yard is the reception room, and the back yard is the inner house.
Yu Shifu is the uncle of Chen Tingjing’s uncle Chen Changyan. Because of its official residence, it is known as the Imperial History. Due to the geographical location, the main building was built into two courtyards, the left is the court and the right is the inner house.
The Outer City “Zhongdaozhuang” was completed in the forty-two years of Emperor Kangxi (1703), and was built in the inner wall of the inner city. It is basically square, slightly shorter than the west city. The main building in the east city is Chen Tingjing, the first – 冢宰, university First, the supporting buildings include a study room, a garden, a Miss House and a housekeeper. There are a large and small two-sided three-knife meritorious building outside the gate of the government. The south of the wall has the South Academy, the garden, the Zhuangyuan Bridge, the Feiyu Pavilion, the Bagua Pavilion, and the Zushi Temple. The Zhiyuan Book Hall, which is a three-in-one courtyard, covers an area of 11,000 square meters and is a place for the old Chen family to read.
That is, “University of the University”, built in the thirty-ninth year of Kangxi (1700), the gate opened in Zhengnan, into the gate to the east of the wall to a narrow courtyard, the east side of the building of the Yimen Tongdong College, the south is a down Block, north is two doors, the door on both sides of the three sides of the side of the eight-word shadow wall, the interior of the column between the wooden screen, this is the main person and expensive or there are major events in the passage, usually closed. Into the second door is a spacious square courtyard, the North Hall is surrounded by Kangxi Yu pen plaque “Dian Han Tang”. The main hall is northward for the inner house, and the entrance to the west is turned to the north along the narrow passageway to access the garden, rockery, fish pond and other places. To the north of the garden is a lady’s house built for the family’s adult girls. The Miss Hospital has a doorway to the garden, and there is a river on the city.
Built in the forty-three years of Kangxi (1704), the archway is four-column and three-story. On both sides of the pillars, there are clamped stone, and the lower dragonfly is carved with two dragon play beads. The upper flower square and the middle of the temple are decorated with patterns and high reliefs. A plaque and a plate are used in each day. On the The entire archway is majestic and beautifully crafted. The two-column and first-floor small-scale building built in the 14th year of Shunzhi (1657) was a major symbol of the Chen family before the completion of the big building.
Miss Chen’s sister-in-law and the place where the aunt’s son-in-law lived, the courtyard of the courtyard was connected to the West Garden. The roof of the courtyard is in the form of a vaulted ceiling, which is unique in style and low in the house.
Founded in the eighth year of Qing Shunzhi (AD 1651), it was the place where the Chen family of the Imperial City studied and studied Confucianism.
In the place where the housekeepers work and live, the houses are single-storey. The word “Pious” is engraved on the threshold, which is the ruler of the selection of the housekeeper of Xiangfu.
Built in the 18th year of Qing Shunzhi (AD 1661), it is the largest garden of the Chen family, covering an area of nearly 11,000 square meters. Here is where the owner of the house often gathers literati to drink and make poetry.
Yu Shu Lou
There is a Yushulou outside the west gate of “Zhongdaozhuang”, which was built by Chen Tingjing’s three sons, Chen Zhuang. In the current building, only the Kangxi Royal Palace “Mr. Tingshan Village” and the “Spring is the arbor of the arbor, and the autumn is the scent of the yellow flower.”
The name of Chen Tingjing’s cemetery is “Ziyunyu”, covering an area of 16,000 square meters. The main buildings include stone archway, royal book, poetry and pavilion, and ten-way high-grade plaques.
Huangcheng Xiangfu is located in the southeast of Shanxi, Jincheng City, Yangcheng North, the town, you can take a direct train in Jincheng District, about 30 minutes to arrive.
[Imperial City Xiangfu Self-driving Route]
Beijing-Huangcheng Xiangfu 780km, arrived at the tourist area by Jingshi, Jingzhu, Zhengjiajin, Jinyang North exit 2.5km
Shanghai-Huangcheng Xiangfu 1160km, arrived at the tourist area via Jinghu, Lianhuo, Zhengjiajin, Jinyang Expressway North Exit 2.5km
Shijiazhuang-Huangcheng Xiangfu 500km, arrived at the tourist area via Jingzhu, Qinglan, (Changchun), Changjin Jinyang Expressway North Exit 2.5km
Xi’an-Huangcheng Xiangfu is 390km, and reaches the tourist area via the west exit of Xiqiao, Houjin and Jinyang Expressway.
Taiyuan-Huangcheng Xiangfu 320km, via Taichang, Changjin, Jinyang Expressway North Exit 2.5km to the tourist area
Zhengzhou-Huangcheng Xiangfu 145km, arrived at the tourist area via Zhengjiao, Jinjiao, Jinyang Expressway North Exit 2.5km
Luoyang-Huangcheng Xiangfu 130km, via the Guangzhou-Guangzhou (Jincheng to Luoyang), Jinyang Expressway North Exit 2.5km to the tourist area
Jiaozuo – Huangcheng Xiangfu 75km, arrived at the tourist area via Jinjiao, Jinyang Expressway North Exit 2.5km
Yangcheng burning liver: The main ingredient of burning liver is fresh pig liver, mashed with garlic, add ginger foam, eggs, corn starch and mix well, then wrap it with pig flower oil, first fry and steam. Cut into a 5 mm back piece before serving, and fry in a frying pan, golden brown, plated, and sprinkled with green onion.
Oil paste corner: created in the Tang Dynasty. It is rumored that there was a general expedition at that time, and his wife was pregnant. The generals triumphed and returned, and his wife used the specialty of her hometown, glutinous rice noodles, to be fried into a corner of the oily husband. Interestingly, the red bean paste and carrot stuffing are wrapped in the corners of the oil paste. The red bean stuffing indicates the raw male, and the carrot filling means the raw female.
Meat cans: Yangcheng meat cans, cans like rough porcelain, inner fine glaze, enamel lid, cover and can mouth size, smooth and tight. It is extremely convenient to use and can be suitable for cooking, stewing and simmering. Meat cans are cooked with pork, beef or lamb, millet and various ingredients.
Burning green onions: According to legend, the Empress Dowager Cixi passed through the Zezhou House (now Jincheng), and local officials solemnly hosted a banquet. But at the banquet, the chef found that there was less food in the panic. In order to avoid being murdered, the chef was in a hurry and immediately took the baggage onion in the dish, put it into the pan with a few cuts, fry it into golden yellow, add the seasoning soup, and send it to the banquet table. Scallions, served with fresh lychee, make the taste savory and sweet.
Xiaomi Pancakes: The northerners talk about pancakes. The thought is the kind of soft yellow pancakes that are spread out. The pancakes in Yangcheng are not the same. It is a bit like a doughnut in a city with a special mold. Yangcheng County has a large temperature difference between day and night. The locals also have a habit. When the pancakes are ripe, they can be beaten with eggs or sprinkled with chopped green onion, or put some brown sugar, and then a bowl of miscellaneous (mutong soup).
Imperial City Xiangfu full ticket price: 120 yuan / person
Opening hours: 8:00-18:00 in summer and 8:00-17:00 in winter
Pick-up location: Scenic ticket office
Admission certificate: by ticket (if you reserve a ticket for Xia Xing Travel Network or similar discount tickets in advance, you should enter it with SMS)
Special population: A, free policy: children under 1.4 meters are free of charge; elderly people over 70 years old are free of charge with relevant documents, and active military personnel are free of military officers’ certificates.
Preferential policy: With the old age certificate between the ages of 60-70, the student purchases a scenic spot ticket with the student card (the above preferential policy, you need to buy it at the scenic spot) [5-6]
Invoice Description: Online booking, Xia Xingke does not provide invoices.
Tips: This attraction does not support swiping.
Shanxi Provincial Price Bureau approved the integration of ticket prices for Huangcheng Xiangfu Scenic Spot, and approved the unified integration of Huangcheng Xiangfu, Huangcheng Xiangfu Treasures Exhibition Hall, Huangcheng Xiangfu Ecological Agriculture District and other scenic spots in Xiangfu Scenic Spot. A one-vote system is implemented. After the integration, the ticket price is 120 yuan/person·time. This price will be implemented as of April 16, 2013.
Since 2002, Huangcheng Xiangfu has been successively rated as “Top Ten Civilized Scenic Spots in Shanxi Province” and “Shanxi Province Civilized Harmonious Scenic Spot”.
In 2008, Huangcheng Xiangfu was awarded the “Second Advanced Unit for the Creation of National Civilized Scenic Areas” by the Central Civilization Committee, the Ministry of Housing and Urban-Rural Development, and the National Tourism Administration.
In April 2012, Huangcheng Xiangfu won the national civilized unit selection champion.
On December 7th, 2018, the candidates were selected by the CCTV Financial Channel of the Central Radio and Television Station and the 2018 “Charming Chinatown” cultural tourism charm list sponsored by Yingke Tourism.